Old 20-07-2018, 07:40 AM   #5913

how to join?
u got telegram? After u have installed, click on my link
Should be able to join the group immediately

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT
sillyofme00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 09:52 AM   #5914
High Supremacy Member

Hi newbie here. Only a warrior cos Im so stressed playing in ranked mode. Most of the time, I play vs AI. Lol...

Say if I am tagging with a mage (vexana) friend, I should have been using a tank right? Read from reddit, that vexana is meta and actually dont need me. I feel like I am dragging her and her epic team down. Keep feeding.
Old 20-07-2018, 10:34 AM   #5915

Hi newbie here. Only a warrior cos Im so stressed playing in ranked mode. Most of the time, I play vs AI. Lol...

Say if I am tagging with a mage (vexana) friend, I should have been using a tank right? Read from reddit, that vexana is meta and actually dont need me. I feel like I am dragging her and her epic team down. Keep feeding.
Tank works as Vexana can be easily shut down if any fighters or assassins get close.

Tanks that can protect squishy well are Lolita and Hylos, Akai somehow good at it as well.

If you want to rank up then recommend learn another role first like mage or assassin.
grove88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 12:01 PM   #5916
High Supremacy Member

Tank works as Vexana can be easily shut down if any fighters or assassins get close.

Tanks that can protect squishy well are Lolita and Hylos, Akai somehow good at it as well.

If you want to rank up then recommend learn another role first like mage or assassin.
I main pharsa. But I didnt use her whenever I tag with vexana, cos mage dont really tag with mage hor? And my team got another pro mage (alice) liao.

So last night I use selena to tag with vexana as we got johnson liao. Johnson was with Alice. Then my Vexana so nice keep gifting me buffs, but Im still like a deer in headlights whenever I see the damn jawhead running towards me.

I also like Natalia, but cant seems to get gold all the time. Abit disheartening..
Old 20-07-2018, 12:17 PM   #5917
High Supremacy Member

Oh hai!
Play w me??

I main pharsa. But I didnt use her whenever I tag with vexana, cos mage dont really tag with mage hor? And my team got another pro mage (alice) liao.

So last night I use selena to tag with vexana as we got johnson liao. Johnson was with Alice. Then my Vexana so nice keep gifting me buffs, but Im still like a deer in headlights whenever I see the damn jawhead running towards me.

I also like Natalia, but cant seems to get gold all the time. Abit disheartening..
Old 20-07-2018, 12:27 PM   #5918
High Supremacy Member

Oh hai!
Play w me??
Hi! Im new in thread!
Old 20-07-2018, 01:18 PM   #5919

Usually 1 mage in a team is good, but can have 2 depending on who are the others. Any more makes it easy to counter-build by the enemy team.

Selena is buff priority yes, she NEEDS the buff .

Natalia is meant to be this way. I do hope she can farm a little faster early on, because she really cmi at the start, but she would be too OP if that is the case.
Old 20-07-2018, 02:11 PM   #5920
High Supremacy Member

Haha I’m new in thread too!!

Hi! Im new in thread!
Old 20-07-2018, 02:23 PM   #5921
High Supremacy Member

Usually 1 mage in a team is good, but can have 2 depending on who are the others. Any more makes it easy to counter-build by the enemy team.

Selena is buff priority yes, she NEEDS the buff .

Natalia is meant to be this way. I do hope she can farm a little faster early on, because she really cmi at the start, but she would be too OP if that is the case.
Selena buff liao, Immediate ded also no use. So angry at myself sometimes.

Im still learning what equips go well with which hero in what scenarios. So hard. Harder than when I was studying for my degree.

Can selena and natalia solo lane? I think both are roamers right?
Old 20-07-2018, 02:25 PM   #5922
High Supremacy Member

Haha Iím new in thread too!!
Hi! What hero do you play?
Old 20-07-2018, 02:55 PM   #5923

Selena buff liao, Immediate ded also no use. So angry at myself sometimes.

Im still learning what equips go well with which hero in what scenarios. So hard. Harder than when I was studying for my degree.

Can selena and natalia solo lane? I think both are roamers right?
Selena not easy to master. Don't worry too much about equips now, just use the default ones or copy someone's else. Even in Epic, you don't need to counter build according to situations.

Roam doesn't mean they need to solo a lane. They can solo mid, but if you are not familiar with their mechanics yet, better to stick to a lane partner. Especially Natalia, she is better with a strong early-game hero to setup for her.

Nowadays here quiet, all migrate to Telegram chat already
Old 20-07-2018, 03:04 PM   #5924
High Supremacy Member

Selena not easy to master. Don't worry too much about equips now, just use the default ones or copy someone's else. Even in Epic, you don't need to counter build according to situations.

Roam doesn't mean they need to solo a lane. They can solo mid, but if you are not familiar with their mechanics yet, better to stick to a lane partner. Especially Natalia, she is better with a strong early-game hero to setup for her.

Nowadays here quiet, all migrate to Telegram chat already
I old people, no have tg de.

Sometimes I wondered if reading too much of the build guides actually cloud my own judgement. Some say this build good. Some say that build better.
Old 20-07-2018, 03:08 PM   #5925
High Supremacy Member

I also want to complain. Sometimes my own teammates say i noob in vs ai. maybe judge from my warrior border. But if I use pharsa or layla/mika, I usually gold or MVP one. Why so judgmental one these people..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.