HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

who here got play mobile legends?

Like Tree1245Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-07-2018, 03:59 PM   #5971
High Supremacy Member

Buyao stress~~~~ u r doing great actually!
I was actually shaking when I see the jawhead chiong towards me. JZD.
Old 20-07-2018, 04:01 PM   #5972

I KNOW! ANJING! Cos I got kena before.
I kana everyday, its normal. Win or lose also kenna one.
grove88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 04:02 PM   #5973
High Supremacy Member

What do you guys think about Irithel? i like the fact she can run and shoot. Hehe.
Old 20-07-2018, 04:05 PM   #5974
High Supremacy Member

Yesterday I first time use Grock. Lol, dunno how to position the wall and cos my teammate to be trapped inside enemy base. Lol DED. I deserve being scolded.
Old 20-07-2018, 04:05 PM   #5975
High Supremacy Member

UrAnus. #giggles

Actually till now I dunno when to guard lane or to roam, especially when I playing natalia. I read most of the times natalia steal turrets one. But I think I will die alot if I steal turrets in vs humans like how i do in vs ai.
If you ask me how I feel lah~

You have to at least take down 2 turrets then you are free to roam around to help.

As long as your turret distance between enemies is close, when you are away your enemies will have chance to sneak in and steal your turret.

So yeah, even when you take down 1 turret, the chance of your turret in that lane kena taken down is still high. When you realize it, already 2 turrets kena stolen already.

But actually, if you are SIBEH ZAI, after you take down 2 turrets, you can actually stick to your lane and make use of the time to jungle and constantly clear minions and try reach the final enemy turret.

This is a very good distraction cos nobody would want their inhibitor turrets taken down. Then they will start to rush towards your side, giving your teammates chance to steal turrets (or sadly, nonsense more chance to jungle)

But at this point of time if you use this tactic, if you can realize, your lanes' minion kills are solely yours and jungle monster money/experience is yours. By that time you are strong enough to kill a couple of incoming defending enemies.

If you choose to roam around help after taking down 2 turrets, just make sure to see which is priority - kill enemies whom you know your teammates do without your help, or help your minions so that they can grow in number and attack turrets without your help, so that you can clear, run to the next lane which needs you.

So far these roles, to be honest, if it is me I'd just assign to Pharsa, Angela, Fanny, Lesley or Natalia. Cos they very stealthy and can move from 1 corner of the map to the next. The rest should just stick to their lanes to distract enemies.

I normally stick to my own lanes unless I have idiotic teammates who are all over the place, so no choice go steal turret in empty lane.
NewTabX likes this.
Old 20-07-2018, 04:06 PM   #5976
High Supremacy Member

Tats y put mute is best liaooooo. Don’t want them to affect my mood~

We can teach you Indonesian curses, we all experts on this
Old 20-07-2018, 04:07 PM   #5977
High Supremacy Member

I also don’t like jawhead one leh......
Mayb cuz kanna bad experience w them, after that I generally dislike jawhead liaooooo.

Old 20-07-2018, 04:10 PM   #5978
High Supremacy Member

Haha in game?

I got kanna before people chatting happily in Bahasa Melayu or Tagalog one. Then I replied in English can?

Then kanna scolded for not telling them I don’t understand what they saying~

Semo dongxi also scold. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Whenever they speak Malay, my default reply would be, "Don't understand Malay, stupid Indonesian"

But those gone case one would interpret keywords in that sentence and think I asking them speak Malay, since to them their language is "Bahasa" (sort of like if a Caucasian hears me speak Cantonese, he/she would generalize it as Chinese), they will reply "stupid Malaysia"

Either that, or they think Singapore is part of Malaysia
Old 20-07-2018, 04:12 PM   #5979
High Supremacy Member

Got ppl scold me singadog before. Why insult a dog?
My reply is, "Dogs are cute and loyal. Can't say the same for you"

Especially those using our flag, I'd tell them they not using their own flag proves they not loyal. Even dogs are clever enough to tell the difference between our flags and theirs
Old 20-07-2018, 04:13 PM   #5980
High Supremacy Member

Speaking of Jawhead, I NEVER GO SAME LANE WITH JAWHEAD TEAMMATES.

At most I would possess to help.

Hate it whenever they throw me to die -_-
Old 20-07-2018, 04:14 PM   #5981
High Supremacy Member

next time, type "安静 lah!" to them
Old 20-07-2018, 04:15 PM   #5982
High Supremacy Member

What do you guys think about Irithel? i like the fact she can run and shoot. Hehe.
IN the past, she was one of those to be feared. But now alot of skills can counter her.

Heck, even Wukong can kill her now.
Old 20-07-2018, 04:17 PM   #5983
High Supremacy Member

If you ask me how I feel lah~

You have to at least take down 2 turrets then you are free to roam around to help.

As long as your turret distance between enemies is close, when you are away your enemies will have chance to sneak in and steal your turret.

So yeah, even when you take down 1 turret, the chance of your turret in that lane kena taken down is still high. When you realize it, already 2 turrets kena stolen already.

But actually, if you are SIBEH ZAI, after you take down 2 turrets, you can actually stick to your lane and make use of the time to jungle and constantly clear minions and try reach the final enemy turret.

This is a very good distraction cos nobody would want their inhibitor turrets taken down. Then they will start to rush towards your side, giving your teammates chance to steal turrets (or sadly, nonsense more chance to jungle)

But at this point of time if you use this tactic, if you can realize, your lanes' minion kills are solely yours and jungle monster money/experience is yours. By that time you are strong enough to kill a couple of incoming defending enemies.

If you choose to roam around help after taking down 2 turrets, just make sure to see which is priority - kill enemies whom you know your teammates do without your help, or help your minions so that they can grow in number and attack turrets without your help, so that you can clear, run to the next lane which needs you.

So far these roles, to be honest, if it is me I'd just assign to Pharsa, Angela, Fanny, Lesley or Natalia. Cos they very stealthy and can move from 1 corner of the map to the next. The rest should just stick to their lanes to distract enemies.

I normally stick to my own lanes unless I have idiotic teammates who are all over the place, so no choice go steal turret in empty lane.
Nice guide..

Im afraid I might be the moron who is all over the place....

TBH, if I am playing Pharsa, I will also take down the 2 turrets first + minions and jungling near my lane, then go and help other lanes. Sometimes I get weird ppl who keep spamming RETREAT! then I kena called dog or nub liao.
Old 20-07-2018, 04:18 PM   #5984
High Supremacy Member

I also don’t like jawhead one leh......
Mayb cuz kanna bad experience w them, after that I generally dislike jawhead liaooooo.
Lol, that troll that keep throwing you to die.
Old 20-07-2018, 04:20 PM   #5985
High Supremacy Member

My reply is, "Dogs are cute and loyal. Can't say the same for you"

Especially those using our flag, I'd tell them they not using their own flag proves they not loyal. Even dogs are clever enough to tell the difference between our flags and theirs
Wa. by the time I type finish such a long line, I DED 3 times liao.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.