who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
what you mean dive tower and die cannot already?

these people are feeders so killing them will not have much gold. now most players will target mm and assassins so hopefully indos will stop playing mm or assassins.

nana and diggie kena nerf.

Diggie still op everyone snatch lol but his counter is grock and xborg

EvilQoo

Reaction score
Any active ML group available? I lookings players to play together.. thanks

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Dunno is it my phone or enemy hack Recently during game will dc if not lag
practice in classic keep dc

Prinsloo

Reaction score
Dunno is it my phone or enemy hack Recently during game will dc if not lag
practice in classic keep dc
Recently many people are using lag hack. You will lag till cmi whenever they engage. And you have to relog in a few times. Encountered few times le.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recently many people are using lag hack. You will lag till cmi whenever they engage. And you have to relog in a few times. Encountered few times le.

i also experienced few times. when attacking enemy base suddenly my ping from 20ms will spike to more than 250ms then the game app crash and have to log in again.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Not worth to spend money on this game. Too many hackers goes unpunished
Encountered many map hack recently too

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not worth to spend money on this game. Too many hackers goes unpunished
Encountered many map hack recently too

so far i spend 0 dollar. initially wanted to get skins and starlight card but then decided not to after seeing how bad the matchmaking is.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
so far i spend 0 dollar. initially wanted to get skins and starlight card but then decided not to after seeing how bad the matchmaking is.

So far i spent $30+ to buy skin and shiny border. Ok la show support for the game hope they will improve

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i spent quite an amount.
think 2 or 3 starlight.
1 epic kimmy skin. - this one i remember around $90
some misc 0.99 top up

since kimmy my main n best. so no regrets

i see this lesley legend cost around $200 i faint. skip
saw some1 post fb mlbb... his lesley main. 200 matches wr 57. said want to buy her legend skins.

Last edited:

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last night i had an interesting match...
i team with my sq vs enemy my another group of friends... so conicidence. lol
my sq won.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i spent quite an amount.
think 2 or 3 starlight.
1 epic kimmy skin. - this one i remember around $90
some misc 0.99 top up

since kimmy my main n best. so no regrets

i see this lesley legend cost around $200 i faint. skip
saw some1 post fb mlbb... his lesley main. 200 matches wr 57. said want to buy her legend skins.

do you build full mage or hybrid of mage and physical on kimmy?

best skin for mm is bruno superhero. that one is really nice. heard that one need 9k to 12k diamonds.

wr 57% is quite ok for solo players. if he got a team and his wr is less than 75% then is probably trash.

the other day got team up with a wanwan player who use magical emblem and bought roam mask at the start. then another match with a bruno with tank emblem and he fed more than others despite having tank emblem. pure luck to have good wr for solo players.

next month starlight is granger bio weapon skin then followed by xborg starlight skin. think granger might have a legend skin soon. i main xborg and still cannot decide if want to get starlight since xborg don't have much skins.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do you build full mage or hybrid of mage and physical on kimmy?

best skin for mm is bruno superhero. that one is really nice. heard that one need 9k to 12k diamonds.

wr 57% is quite ok for solo players. if he got a team and his wr is less than 75% then is probably trash.

the other day got team up with a wanwan player who use magical emblem and bought roam mask at the start. then another match with a bruno with tank emblem and he fed more than others despite having tank emblem. pure luck to have good wr for solo players.

next month starlight is granger bio weapon skin then followed by xborg starlight skin. think granger might have a legend skin soon. i main xborg and still cannot decide if want to get starlight since xborg don't have much skins.

currently and recently i'm using full mage.

which build gd, i think depends. like ur position n objective.

hybrid - for torrent, turtle, buff n lord. when ganking still kills.
with BoD if enemy tank got blade armour u got a problem.

mage - u need the magic CD boots, hybrid i using penetration boots..kills minion ,turtle,lord etc need skill to kill. normal atk takes too long. thats y need CD boots. when ganking still kills. this damage more of cuz.

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
currently and recently i'm using full mage.

which build gd, i think depends. like ur position n objective.

hybrid - for torrent, turtle, buff n lord. when ganking still kills.
with BoD if enemy tank got blade armour u got a problem.

mage - u need the magic CD boots, hybrid i using penetration boots..kills minion ,turtle,lord etc need skill to kill. normal atk takes too long. thats y need CD boots. when ganking still kills. this damage more of cuz.

thanks for the advice. will go full mage build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.