HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

who here got play mobile legends?

Like Tree1256Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-12-2018, 11:33 AM   #6526
Greater Supremacy Member

very common. most of the time my team consist of 1-2 afk, hardcore feeders and selfish noobs who farm everything. try to use op hero where you can carry the whole team.
I f2p use nana to elite 2 save up 32k bought lesley fought up to gm 2 then drop back to elite 1 now slowly climb again
What heroes are op?
Thought about buying chou next once ive enough bp
Nevereatrice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 11:35 AM   #6527
Greater Supremacy Member

So suay? Gm to master then fall again to elite
Many afk and offline lesley can't carry team til late game. Early game she very lousy
Old 16-12-2018, 12:41 PM   #6528
Arch-Supremacy Member

I f2p use nana to elite 2 save up 32k bought lesley fought up to gm 2 then drop back to elite 1 now slowly climb again
What heroes are op?
chou is not really good for climbing ranks. chou is good if you have a good team to play with. most people play chou as tank. if you want to play fighter then maybe martis.

nana and lesley quite hard to climb ranks unless your team got someone who can carry. lesley need a tank to shield her cos most will target her in early and mid game. most players in master and gm rank only want to get alot of kills so they won't shield you and also if your team got hardcore farmers who farm all minions and jungle monsters in your own side then your lesley also gone case.

lunox, gusion and probably fanny if you know how to play her. these heroes can easily carry. if you have a decent team then claude, harith, karrie, lirthel, hanabi, aldous, hanzo etc.

i now learning how to play harith. hopefully i can climb out of gm.
Old 16-12-2018, 03:08 PM   #6529
Supremacy Member

What heroes are op?
most op now is harith lunox

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT
wadchiuhuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 03:24 PM   #6530
Greater Supremacy Member

chou is not really good for climbing ranks. chou is good if you have a good team to play with. most people play chou as tank. if you want to play fighter then maybe martis.

nana and lesley quite hard to climb ranks unless your team got someone who can carry. lesley need a tank to shield her cos most will target her in early and mid game. most players in master and gm rank only want to get alot of kills so they won't shield you and also if your team got hardcore farmers who farm all minions and jungle monsters in your own side then your lesley also gone case.

lunox, gusion and probably fanny if you know how to play her. these heroes can easily carry. if you have a decent team then claude, harith, karrie, lirthel, hanabi, aldous, hanzo etc.

i now learning how to play harith. hopefully i can climb out of gm.
I noticed gm most want to play mm. Hard to find a tank.
I played tank before but very boring
My fighter cmi always die. Dunno the art is escape I find myself more proficient in range
Old 16-12-2018, 03:26 PM   #6531
Greater Supremacy Member

most op now is harith lunox

What about hanzo? Very annoying with his clone
Old 16-12-2018, 07:34 PM   #6532
Arch-Supremacy Member

My fighter cmi always die. Dunno the art is escape I find myself more proficient in range
Not surprising. Alot of match I play using smurf acc have 2-3 each side sometimes. All die die don't take tanks. But thing is if my side lesser mm but dunno how to push, will also end up losing. Really need to pair with someone to get team mates who doesn't feed at least.
whatheheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 08:30 PM   #6533
Arch-Supremacy Member

I can say u use lesley can bring u too epic

Sent from Vivo NEX S 256GB using GAGT
Computeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 08:37 PM   #6534
Arch-Supremacy Member

Not surprising. Alot of match I play using smurf acc have 2-3 each side sometimes. All die die don't take tanks. But thing is if my side lesser mm but dunno how to push, will also end up losing. Really need to pair with someone to get team mates who doesn't feed at least.
for me i prefer the randoms don't play tanks cos most of them feed faster than fighter or mm. those who choose mm usually only want to play miya, bruno or layla and these heroes aren't strong so they end up feeding.

mlbb is a game for playing with friends rather than solo. solo will be very hard due to their poor matchmaking system unless you get to the level where you alone can take on 5 enemies and still win.
Old 16-12-2018, 08:43 PM   #6535
Arch-Supremacy Member

I can say u use lesley can bring u too epic

Sent from Vivo NEX S 256GB using GAGT
lesley only if your team let you farm and they don't feed alot till you manage to build at least 2 items. karrie or claude is a better choice as they are much easier than lesley.
Old 16-12-2018, 09:02 PM   #6536

If you want to play a carry-type of fighter get Leodog, I mean Leomord.

Currently a GM1, but taking a break because I haven't been playing for a week or two.

Spammed ruby till GM1, with some Alice in between. My playstyle was to identify the late game MM, babysit the MM if he/she is in lane and pushing. (peeler style)

If MM is farming our side of jungle, I'll just observe the map and either push out lanes or stick closeby in case of any gangs.
fishercow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 11:42 PM   #6537
Arch-Supremacy Member

for me i prefer the randoms don't play tanks cos most of them feed faster than fighter or mm. those who choose mm usually only want to play miya, bruno or layla and these heroes aren't strong so they end up feeding.

mlbb is a game for playing with friends rather than solo. solo will be very hard due to their poor matchmaking system unless you get to the level where you alone can take on 5 enemies and still win.

Yup, seems to be gearing towards that with those double jungle buffs etc for your assassins and carry.
I lazy to find people mostly, just play when got time u can't really prefer team mates choose what anyway, most will just pick their comfort picks, even till epic.
whatheheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2018, 03:05 AM   #6538
Supremacy Member

when meet with good teammates or enemy team, add them and invite them to play

wadchiuhuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2018, 01:54 PM   #6539
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yup, seems to be gearing towards that with those double jungle buffs etc for your assassins and carry.
I lazy to find people mostly, just play when got time u can't really prefer team mates choose what anyway, most will just pick their comfort picks, even till epic.
next season assassin meta liao. time to train some assassins.
Old 17-12-2018, 09:53 PM   #6540
Greater Supremacy Member

Any hanzo users? I feel he needs to be nerfed. His clone is unlimited distance and no time limit while his body safely hide in a place
Really frustrating
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.