HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

who here got play mobile legends?

Like Tree1240Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-05-2019, 01:29 PM   #7276
Supremacy Member

sometimes its hard to carry when your team has 4 mm and you are the only tank/fighter/mage.
I'm sure you dont get that every game.

Play mlbb must be flexible and ready to play different roles/heroes

learn to use counter picks against opponents

focus on objectives. crab, turtle, tower, lord.

get team to follow you. influence them and not be part of the toxic. dont engage when outnumbered. if opponent has alot of aoe damage, split push them dont take them head on.

Sent from my dream using GAGT
KnobKnob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2019, 02:43 PM   #7277
Arch-Supremacy Member

I'm sure you dont get that every game.

Play mlbb must be flexible and ready to play different roles/heroes

learn to use counter picks against opponents

focus on objectives. crab, turtle, tower, lord.

get team to follow you. influence them and not be part of the toxic. dont engage when outnumbered. if opponent has alot of aoe damage, split push them dont take them head on.

what you said is only applicable if you have a team. for solo players like us hardly we can do those.

in gm and epic rank its almost every game. either that or those randoms are testing their newly bought heroes. you can tell becos they showed how much games they have played with and its usually less than 5 games. you can see fanny walking the whole game or gusion running like headless chicken anyhow throwing the knives when there is no enemy.

also they don't know what is team composition or counter picks and they die die want to play the heroes they like. they don't focus on objectives or lord but they will keep stealing buffs as well as turtle and crabs.

if you play mm, they die die want you to go mid for no reason and if you don't then they will scold you pig, dog, genital parts in indonesian language
Old 23-05-2019, 03:44 PM   #7278
Great Supremacy Member

what you said is only applicable if you have a team. for solo players like us hardly we can do those.

in gm and epic rank its almost every game. either that or those randoms are testing their newly bought heroes. you can tell becos they showed how much games they have played with and its usually less than 5 games. you can see fanny walking the whole game or gusion running like headless chicken anyhow throwing the knives when there is no enemy.

also they don't know what is team composition or counter picks and they die die want to play the heroes they like. they don't focus on objectives or lord but they will keep stealing buffs as well as turtle and crabs.

if you play mm, they die die want you to go mid for no reason and if you don't then they will scold you pig, dog, genital parts in indonesian language
I off chat liao. I usually midlaner the formation usually 2-1-2 Then got some noobs can early game let enemy double kill in the top or bottom lane.
Then will use the ! On me like Blame me for not helping
I good with lesley but I gave up playing mm cos That role not lack of people
But often i see is they play very poorly
15 mins into the game only have boots, Hunter knife, and one more item
15 mins is already late game if your mm is like this the game is consider GG
If not they pick heros like bruno/layla
Even if the team is playing poorly i use lesley by 15 min i would have boots, EB, MR, BOD these 3 core enough to 2 shot a mage
If team is playing well i will have 4 core items by 15 mins: boots, EB, MR, BOD, BF which can kill everything. Will guarantee win

Last edited by Nevereatrice; 23-05-2019 at 03:57 PM..
Nevereatrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2019, 04:43 PM   #7279
Supremacy Member

I'm playing solo most of the time as well.

I do agree with you that you have mediocre teammates in epic games but the same can be said of your opponents. Dont tell me every game your opponent all also follow objectives play like mythic level. no right?

if you know your teammates are newbies, stick to them. be always on the look out for kio sai where your newbie teammate has done the damage but dies because he has no sense of anticipation and opponents are running off with red hp.

if your teammates have poor sense of when to initiate team fights then be the initiator or you can just keep picking on those opponents that continuously solo. feed on them.

Old 23-05-2019, 04:44 PM   #7280
Great Supremacy Member

Sibei song after winning see them push blame own people
Old 23-05-2019, 06:02 PM   #7281
Arch-Supremacy Member

I'm playing solo most of the time as well.

I do agree with you that you have mediocre teammates in epic games but the same can be said of your opponents. Dont tell me every game your opponent all also follow objectives play like mythic level. no right?

if you know your teammates are newbies, stick to them. be always on the look out for kio sai where your newbie teammate has done the damage but dies because he has no sense of anticipation and opponents are running off with red hp.

if your teammates have poor sense of when to initiate team fights then be the initiator or you can just keep picking on those opponents that continuously solo. feed on them.

can carry me and nevereatrice in ranked games?
Old 23-05-2019, 09:19 PM   #7282
Supremacy Member

can carry me and nevereatrice in ranked games?
cannot, moi paper warrior only

telegram chat inside got alot more pro than me

go find them

Old 23-05-2019, 10:15 PM   #7283
Arch-Supremacy Member

cannot, moi paper warrior only

telegram chat inside got alot more pro than me

go find them

i am in the telegram chat but inside all are mythics, think got one or few are top global players. cannot invite them to ranked games since there is restriction.
Old 23-05-2019, 10:31 PM   #7284
Supremacy Member

i am in the telegram chat but inside all are mythics, think got one or few are top global players. cannot invite them to ranked games since there is restriction.
like that you also cant invite me

Old 23-05-2019, 10:41 PM   #7285
Supremacy Member

i am solo player.. maximum i can hit is legend LVL 1.. few more star to mystic.. like some other player advise.. use solo player... for tower.
cueball1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2019, 10:45 PM   #7286
Arch-Supremacy Member

like that you also cant invite me

mythic or legend?
Old 23-05-2019, 10:54 PM   #7287
Supremacy Member

mythic or legend?
mythic

Old 24-05-2019, 05:08 AM   #7288
Great Supremacy Member

Solo Q first 4 stars. Last star paired with 4 legend team mates
Legend really big diff from epic teammates
Can hold out on their own. Know when to retreat and engage
Epic noobs 7 early 8 early kenna double kill by enemy in their lane
Arbo Keep spamming the request for backup button

Last edited by Nevereatrice; 24-05-2019 at 05:14 AM..
Nevereatrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 09:19 AM   #7289
Arch-Supremacy Member

I off chat liao. I usually midlaner the formation usually 2-1-2 Then got some noobs can early game let enemy double kill in the top or bottom lane.
Then will use the ! On me like Blame me for not helping
I good with lesley but I gave up playing mm cos That role not lack of people
But often i see is they play very poorly
15 mins into the game only have boots, Hunter knife, and one more item
15 mins is already late game if your mm is like this the game is consider GG
If not they pick heros like bruno/layla
Even if the team is playing poorly i use lesley by 15 min i would have boots, EB, MR, BOD these 3 core enough to 2 shot a mage
If team is playing well i will have 4 core items by 15 mins: boots, EB, MR, BOD, BF which can kill everything. Will guarantee win
I solo usually use kimmy. 13mins I lvl 15. One rule to me is.. I take all buff if I see it. I don't care blue or red. Cuz i dont trust them.

Sent from JIAOWEI *呼吸水晶* using GAGT
Computeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 12:05 PM   #7290

Not really. Some are epic and legend. You should jio them play.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MIX 2S using GAGT
Shiromon is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.