HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

who here got play mobile legends?

Like Tree1328Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2020, 11:28 PM   #8191
Arch-Supremacy Member

lai lai lets go.

lol yeah if you get winstreak is like that... then you pekchek and play more to try and turn it around / win back the loss. gambling mindset...
i never get winstreak. its like win 1 game next few games will have 2 afks. best part is report them only get -8 credit scores which can be earned back easily. sometimes no punishment as the report system doesn't recognise them as afk since they return.

if they afk and didn't return still can do invalid but problem is they return after 2 mins. wonder what they need to do during that 2 mins. after they return, they play for few mins feeding enemies then go afk again then return.

now i just play magic chess.
Old 09-05-2020, 04:37 AM   #8192
High Supremacy Member

wait i cannot carry i must hibernate from this forum liao.
Pls carry us
yamapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 07:09 AM   #8193
Greater Supremacy Member

i using S9 plus. how come no such issue? exynos also. its either your internet or telegram is eating your bandwith.
Your characters no "skate on ice" effect? U use kagura and execute the combo and see. Suffer from serious frame drop. I use sd855 no such problem
Mine internet 1gbs fibre le i dont use telegram

Last edited by Nevereatrice; 09-05-2020 at 07:12 AM..
Nevereatrice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 07:31 AM   #8194
Arch-Supremacy Member

Your characters no "skate on ice" effect? U use kagura and execute the combo and see. Suffer from serious frame drop. I use sd855 no such problem
i use note10+ don't have skate on ice effect. only kagura affected? how about other heroes?
Old 09-05-2020, 10:26 AM   #8195
Supremacy Member

reduce your fps setting in the game

Sent from my dream using GAGT
KnobKnob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 08:44 PM   #8196
Greater Supremacy Member

left side bought masks at the start. Game started well for them with 5-0. Right side look to be losing
Pinoy team still thought hyper can work
Their players level tio stuck when they thought mask strategy still works like old
Money no longer increase passively when u bought mask. Their money also stuck

Last edited by Nevereatrice; 09-05-2020 at 08:55 PM..
Old 09-05-2020, 08:52 PM   #8197
Greater Supremacy Member

i use note10+ don't have skate on ice effect. only kagura affected? how about other heroes?
Others minor frame drop still can get by. Only when kagura 1-3-1-2 this part obvious disgusting frame drop
Old 09-05-2020, 08:53 PM   #8198
Greater Supremacy Member

reduce your fps setting in the game

Sent from my dream using GAGT
Disgusting man
Old 10-05-2020, 01:41 AM   #8199
Arch-Supremacy Member

left side bought masks at the start. Game started well for them with 5-0. Right side look to be losing
Pinoy team still thought hyper can work
Their players level tio stuck when they thought mask strategy still works like old
Money no longer increase passively when u bought mask. Their money also stuck
correct usage is tank that is supporting mm/carry hero will buy mask 1st. tank do not clear waves since mm/carry hero will last hit minions and jungle monsters.

i saw alot of stupid tanks kept clearing waves and farming jungle monsters. tank only clear waves if mm/carry hero is dead or far from waves. you want your mm/carry hero to have the most gold and exp.

after 2 mins then the support like diggie, nana etc will buy mask if they are unable to farm. other roles do not buy mask. if your mm/carry hero buy mask then you know they are feeders.

before mask nerf, fighters/sidelaners do not need to farm but now they have to keep farming so they do not become the player with least gold in the team so tank or support can get the mask gold.

don't bother upgrading your mask to tier 2 or tier 3. its not worth as you are better off using your gold for other items.

for solo q, just ask all the stupid indo idiots to buy mask. they are better off without gold and exp since they will just be feeding or going afk soon.
Old 10-05-2020, 01:42 AM   #8200
Arch-Supremacy Member

Others minor frame drop still can get by. Only when kagura 1-3-1-2 this part obvious disgusting frame drop
never use kagura before so don't know. maybe next time when kagura become free for the week then i go test.
Old 10-05-2020, 02:37 PM   #8201
Arch-Supremacy Member

i use kagura in brawl matches. no such issues on lag. the only time i lag is either singtel lags like fk or wifi +4g is lagging (which both are still singtel).

Esmeralda animation is more tedious, no such issue also. Only 1 or 2 time everything flies. But thats lag too.
animeonegai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 04:52 PM   #8202
Arch-Supremacy Member

Actually no need 2 mins for the 2nd mask buyer. He just need to kill one minion then can buy liao.

I think who ever is with least gold should buy mask. After 6mins. If a fighter or support is with least gold he should buy. With it, it will help him to boost gold. Can sell mask once he is stable.

Mask benifits the 5th hero with the least gold. If tank is at 4th. Tank is not benifiting from the mask.

correct usage is tank that is supporting mm/carry hero will buy mask 1st. tank do not clear waves since mm/carry hero will last hit minions and jungle monsters.

i saw alot of stupid tanks kept clearing waves and farming jungle monsters. tank only clear waves if mm/carry hero is dead or far from waves. you want your mm/carry hero to have the most gold and exp.

after 2 mins then the support like diggie, nana etc will buy mask if they are unable to farm. other roles do not buy mask. if your mm/carry hero buy mask then you know they are feeders.

before mask nerf, fighters/sidelaners do not need to farm but now they have to keep farming so they do not become the player with least gold in the team so tank or support can get the mask gold.

don't bother upgrading your mask to tier 2 or tier 3. its not worth as you are better off using your gold for other items.

for solo q, just ask all the stupid indo idiots to buy mask. they are better off without gold and exp since they will just be feeding or going afk soon.

Last edited by Computeron; 10-05-2020 at 04:58 PM..
Computeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 09:37 PM   #8203
Arch-Supremacy Member

Actually no need 2 mins for the 2nd mask buyer. He just need to kill one minion then can buy liao.

I think who ever is with least gold should buy mask. After 6mins. If a fighter or support is with least gold he should buy. With it, it will help him to boost gold. Can sell mask once he is stable.

Mask benifits the 5th hero with the least gold. If tank is at 4th. Tank is not benifiting from the mask.
ideally tank who is supporting the carry hero should be at 5th. other roles should farm. support can clear waves in another lane.

fighter shouldn't be at 5th unless he is supporting the carry hero because the team does not have tank and support player. usually this happen in solo q.

mask strategy doesn't apply in solo q since team will have feeders, hyper farmers and afks. i played with random tanks taking red and blue buffs. don't even understand why they took buffs. in this case they usually are not the player with least gold.
Old 10-05-2020, 11:29 PM   #8204
Master Member

ideally tank who is supporting the carry hero should be at 5th. other roles should farm. support can clear waves in another lane.

fighter shouldn't be at 5th unless he is supporting the carry hero because the team does not have tank and support player. usually this happen in solo q.

mask strategy doesn't apply in solo q since team will have feeders, hyper farmers and afks. i played with random tanks taking red and blue buffs. don't even understand why they took buffs. in this case they usually are not the player with least gold.
what he meant is, whoever that happened to be the 5th after the start game where the tank bought the mask, should buy the mask to not hinder the tank's gain from mask.

sometimes the fighter offlane might be having a hard time and ended up being 5th, should buy the mask temporary to keep the mask gain going for the team.
WhiteHunter likes this.
Cerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 12:41 PM   #8205
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ya.. Tats what I mean.
There are cases where by tank is at the 4th. When he ks kill. Such as grock ulti bang Wall kill 2. Or uranus use execute.

what he meant is, whoever that happened to be the 5th after the start game where the tank bought the mask, should buy the mask to not hinder the tank's gain from mask.

sometimes the fighter offlane might be having a hard time and ended up being 5th, should buy the mask temporary to keep the mask gain going for the team.
Computeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.