*** HWC OFFICIAL SHOW YOUR RIGs/Desktops thread ***

elmariachi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya this is very true, somehow mw2 I have better latency but not mw3. Many thanks for guidance I will try again on this latency display. (y)
They seem to be the same servers based on my router information.

1000076417.jpg

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Mainly MW3 on Japan/China server.

I would like to share some test I experience the whole week, it seems by dropping the monitor color bit from 12/10 bpc to 8bit bpc HDR remain help me reduce the server latency from within 50ms down to sub 5ms server response time.

Not sure if you have any chances to test and share your experience if that happen the same?

Of course I do got a new router but I not sure if that really matter compare to the color bit changes.

KleoZy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reviving this thread and hope to see more unique case themes from bros here. Thank you!

xHb8fsb.jpg

Gti1J9Z.jpg

Na6WzCy.jpg
s1g3sGn.jpg

sPXWpWF.jpg

The reason to build this, I was provide with an ASRock Sonic board and it was on my open bench while am using it. I couldn't find any chassis locally that will blend this board in. After being approach by Montech to review their King 95 Pro, I took the opportunity and I am fond of this case. What amazed me are the features and the thermal. More info about the case details and the thermal test I've done. Click Here

System Specs
  1. Chassis : Montech King95 Pro (Prussian Blue)
  2. Processor : Intel i7 14700K
  3. Rams : TeamGroup T-Create DDR5 32G Kit CL30-36-36-76 6000
  4. GPU : Gigabyte 4070Ti Aero OC 12G
  5. Motherboard : ASRock Z790 Sonic PG
  6. Liquid Cooler : Lian Li Galahad II LCD 280
  7. OS & Cache : 2 x Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB
  8. Projects & Storage : 2 x Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB
  9. PSU : Corsair HX1200 Platinum Radiator
  10. Radiator Fans : 2 x Montech RX140 (Pull), 2 x Montech AX140 (Push)
  11. Case Fans : 4 x Montech AX120 - Top & Rear, 3 x Montech RX120 (Reverse) - Bottom
Total Damage : $580 on processor, rest are sponsored.

What was done
  1. I riped off the white sleeves from the Lian Li Galahad II LCD 280 hose and use white velcro to hold the hose in position. Reason for this, I wanted contrast.
  2. As I am not able to fit the Galahad II LCD 280 to the side tray in this chassis. I have done a push pull configuration. Yes, the Liquid AIO did fit but I am not able to slot my GPU Horizontally, therefore have to mount it vertically.
  3. Next, having 2 full sets of fans which I am able to swap out the white and black rubber grommets between the two sets of fans. Again I wanted contrast.
  4. DIY Crimping for the top and bottom fans, Daisy chained 3 fans to one connector so that I can plug the top and bottom fans to the respective motherboard chassis fan headers (CHA_FAN 2 and CHA_FAN 5)
  5. Plug rear fan to CHA_FAN1
  6. Plus all four radiator fans to the case fan & argb hub, plus the hub pwm cable to CPU_FAN
  7. Plug AIO pump directly to CPU_FAN2 and in UEFI change it to W_PUMP (2A)
  8. For step 4. to 7. Just wanted to have total control on fan curve and to make use of UFEI to do the PWM Fan curve.
  9. Plus fans and chassis lighting strip and chassis fans argb to the case fan & argb hub. All are controlled by the button on the case.
  10. As for the Pump argb, using L-Connect to control the ARGB effects.
  11. Done some alertation on the LCD Image (Sonic) with rotation readings of CPU, GPU and Coolent Temp.
  12. Cable management is very easy, so long you tie down cables properly, it will be super neat.
  13. I have removed the HDD Cage and the side front swivel tray to have more ventilation. Especially the side swivel tray where more air will be pulled by my radiator fans.
More pics click here

Last edited:

TanKianW

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reviving this thread and hope to see more unique case themes from bros here. Thank you!

xHb8fsb.jpg

Gti1J9Z.jpg

Na6WzCy.jpg
s1g3sGn.jpg

sPXWpWF.jpg

The reason to build this, I was provide with an ASRock Sonic board and it was on my open bench while am using it. I couldn't find any chassis locally that will blend this board in. After being approach by Montech to review their King 95 Pro, I took the opportunity and I am fond of this case. What amazed me are the features and the thermal. More info about the case details and the thermal test I've done. Click Here

System Specs
  11. Case Fans : 4 x Montech AX120 - Top & Rear, 3 x Montech RX120 (Reverse) - Bottom

What was done
  1. I riped off the white sleeves from the Lian Li Galahad II LCD 280 hose and use white velcro to hold the hose in position. Reason for this, I wanted contrast.
  2. As I am not able to fit the Galahad II LCD 280 to the side tray in this chassis. I have done a push pull configuration. Yes, the Liquid AIO did fit but I am not able to slot my GPU Horizontally, therefore have to mount it vertically.
  3. Next, having 2 full sets of fans which I am able to swap out the white and black rubber grommets between the two sets of fans. Again I wanted contrast.
  4. DIY Crimping for the top and bottom fans, Daisy chained 3 fans to one connector so that I can plug the top and bottom fans to the respective motherboard chassis fan headers (CHA_FAN 2 and CHA_FAN 5)
  6. Plus all four radiator fans to the case fan & argb hub, plus the hub pwm cable to CPU_FAN
  8. For step 4. to 7. Just wanted to have total control on fan curve and to make use of UFEI to do the PWM Fan curve.
  9. Plus fans and chassis lighting strip and chassis fans argb to the case fan & argb hub. All are controlled by the button on the case.
  11. Done some alertation on the LCD Image (Sonic) with rotation readings of CPU, GPU and Coolent Temp.
  12. Cable management is very easy, so long you tie down cables properly, it will be super neat.
  13. I have removed the HDD Cage and the side front swivel tray to have more ventilation. Especially the side swivel tray where more air will be pulled by my radiator fans.
More pics click here

Post such a "Gilat" rig. Who dares to post following this!? Hahaha. :LOL:

KYZT2021

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

xHb8fsb.jpg

Gti1J9Z.jpg

Na6WzCy.jpg
s1g3sGn.jpg

sPXWpWF.jpg

System Specs

What was done
More pics click here
How is the Montech case feel?

KleoZy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Post such a "Gilat" rig. Who dares to post following this!? Hahaha. :LOL:
Orr sorry pai seh 😷 , but hor there are bros here who are 10x better than me, plus they are elite veterinarians. Hopefully can find more inspiration from them 😜

KleoZy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

KleoZy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm.. let me up the game.. this is not done by me. It's from a very close friend. he is extremely pro in custom watercooling, which I feel should share his build with us PC Builders.

Note : Moderators, kindly ignore the logo as I am not doing marketing. I feel should fill back the interest of Case Mod where our younger generations might be interested, hopefully will gather more interest and inspiration for the rest to build. I mean those with passion. Thank you!

VB7Zwr7.jpg

HmnTy0q.jpg

VqgJMK6.jpg

vMEQiou.jpg

[CPU] Intel Core i7-13700K
[Motherboard] EVGA Z690 Classified LGA1700 Intel Motherboard
[RAM] G.Skill RipJaws S5 Series (Intel XMP) 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR5 6000 CL32
[Graphics Card] ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 Trinity OC
[SSD 1] 2TB WD_BLACK SN850X NVMe™ SSD
[SSD 2] 2TB WD_BLACK SN850X NVMe™ SSD
[SSD 3] 2TB ADATA LEGEND 960 PCIe M.2 SSD
[SSD 4] 2TB CORSAIR MP400 NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD
[PSU] Cooler Master V SFX Platinum 1100 PSU
[Chassis] Fractal Design North Charcoal Black TG
[Fans] 3x Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM, 6x BeQuiet! Light Wings 120mm PWM, 1x Arctic P12 Slim PWM, 1x 40mm DC Fan
[Others] Silverstone ES02-USB Remote Start Control, Cooler Master Vertical Graphics Card Holder Kit V3, Custom PSU Cables 16 AWG (2x EPS, 1x 24, 2x PCIe), Motherboard 3D printed cover, Vinyl Wrap (Walnut)

*Watercooling*
EK-Quantum Vector RTX 3080/3090 Lignum Edition - Walnut (GP-Extreme/PTM7950)
EK-Quantum Velocity² - 1700 Lignum Edition - Walnut (MX-6)
EK-Quantum Fittings (Black)
OD 14mm Copper-Painted Brass Tubings
10/13mm Black Soft Tubings
Bitspower 4-DIMMS RAM Water Cooling Module (DDR5, Double-sided)
Alphacool Rise Flat Reservoir DDC with DDC310 pump
Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 240mm radiator
Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper X-Flow 360mm radiator
3x Alphacool Eiszapfen HF QDC G3/8 inner thread with G1/4 - deep black
Alphacool Eiszapfen pressure relief valve G1/4 - Deep Black
Go Chiller Original graphene-based liquid coolant

*Watercooling-External*
2x Alphacool NexXxoS ST45 Full Copper 240mm radiator
2x Alphacool Eiszapfen HF QDC G3/8 inner thread with G1/4 - deep black
4x ASUS ROG Strix XF 120 PWM Fan
Alphacool Laing DDC310 - Single Edition - black
Bykski Inline Flow Meter and Thermometer Module
4x EK-HDC Lignum 12mm - Walnut Fitting
OD 12mm Acrylic Tubings
10/13mm Black Soft Tubings
Wall-mount solution

- Able to boost 6.0 GHz single core, 5.8 GHz all core, RAM stable at 6400MHz@CL32

Last edited:

danexsis

Reaction score
took 4 hours, quite challenging to build in

formdt1v2p1.jpg

formdt1v2p2.jpg

formdt1v2p3.jpg

[CPU] AMD Ryzen™ 7 7800X3D
[CPU Cooler] Thermalright AXP90-X47 Full Cooper
[CPU Fan] NF-A9x14 HS-PWM chromax.black.swap
[CPU Frame] Thermalright AM5 Secure Frame
[Motherboard] ASRock B650I LIGHTNING WIFI
[RAM] G.SKILL Flare X5 32GB (6000) CL30
[GPU] SAPPHIRE PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX 24GB
[PSU] Corsair SF750 750W 80+ Platinum
[Case] FormD T1 v2.1
[Fans] 2 x Phanteks T30-120
[Custom Cables (Silicone)] 1 x EPS 280mm, 1 x 24-Pin 140mm, 3 x 8-Pin PCIE 210mm

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.