[Club Discussion]AMD Ryzen Members Club

SGJoe86

Reaction score
U shouldnt be using thermaltake c1000 with petg as it contains ethylene glycol

Sent from Xiaomi MI 6 using GAGT
I only learn about the incompatibility between PETG and ethylene glycol recently. But even then, the coolant itself was contaminated to begin with, so it was downhill the moment I poured the coolant into the loop.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using AQC Double Protection Ultra II clear coolant solution for 2-3yrs, still no issues. I top up like every year or so, even reuse the coolant during upgrades.

Slight stains to blocks, but can be easily washed off with tap water then rinsed with distilled water.

Golden_Fox

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I still want to use Windows 7, which series can I get without those complicated steps such as USB boot, firmware flash, etc?

Orionhan

Reaction score
If I still want to use Windows 7, which series can I get without those complicated steps such as USB boot, firmware flash, etc?

i installed win 7 ultimate on mine. but it doesn't matter which version of win7 you use because ryzen no longer support USB driver for win7.

I use an old PS2 keyboard and external USB DVD drive to do the installation. Gd luck!

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i installed win 7 ultimate on mine. but it doesn't matter which version of win7 you use because ryzen no longer support USB driver for win7.

I use an old PS2 keyboard and external USB DVD drive to do the installation. Gd luck!

can use a usb 2.0 pci card

the problem is usb3.0 is not detected by default windows 7 installation disc

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
just go carousell buy a ps2 keyboard for few $

if you can pay few hundred for new rig...what is few $ to you....

unless your board no ps2...

i have no issue installing with win 7 on my rig once you got the necessary tools....without you cry

also can get updates without an issues

visuallin

Reaction score
Hey guys, if I order a Ryzen CPU from Amazon and in the future if there's any problems, take it as no warranty or can ship back to Amazon or AMD US?

Alexls

Reaction score
Using ryzen 5 1600 now, so far perform damn well
Even gaming also usually like 30-40% usage
Domt see a need to overclock

rollbread

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm currently using Thermaltake Water 3.0 Pro and it support up to AM3. Anybody know where I can buy bracket to use it back with my 2600?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.