[IP Cam] Xiaomi IP Camera Xiaoyi

TanKianW

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am using WYZE Cam v3 Pro. Got limited cloud access for snapshots notification on mobile when motion detect. Records the video locally on TF/micro-SD card which you can access remotely. I also integrate it with Home Assistant. Can give it a try.​

kurt_629

Master Member
Reaction score
Buy a model that supports both region. I got the mi2k from china but it works in sg region as well.

https://s.lazada.sg/s.bD9EK

my gosh..

the same model was selling at $29 in shopee..

i was hoping for some sort of firmware update where can link all different regions..
this is something i dont like about xiaomi product.

i got the air purifier..
and i dont even know which regions it works for..
just dont bother to link in the mi app..

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my gosh..

the same model was selling at $29 in shopee..

i was hoping for some sort of firmware update where can link all different regions..
this is something i dont like about xiaomi product.

i got the air purifier..
and i dont even know which regions it works for..
just dont bother to link in the mi app..
My recent experience seems to be that if the model is not a model only available in china then even if your set is from china u will be able to use it under Singapore region. I just recently switched over all my china camera to sg region.

kurt_629

Master Member
Reaction score
My recent experience seems to be that if the model is not a model only available in china then even if your set is from china u will be able to use it under Singapore region. I just recently switched over all my china camera to sg region.

ya, i think i had to go down to my parents' place and try this.

hopefully it works too.
otherwise really kinda wasteful.

xiaofang is a cheap and good camera

denn23

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi fellow xiaomi camera people, I just bought the c400. wanted to try it out and understand there is a connect to NAS option.
however, I dont see it on my app. any idea why?

thanks

Devilsire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi fellow xiaomi camera people, I just bought the c400. wanted to try it out and understand there is a connect to NAS option.
however, I dont see it on my app. any idea why?

thanks
i believe c400 doesnt support NAS like 360 2k pro & c500 pro

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.