[IP Cam] Xiaomi IP Camera Xiaoyi

Sambuca78

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually never try w/o WiFi Before.... But why need WiFi to record? Aint it supposed be local storage for a reason? :s11:

Ya lo, that is what I think too.

With WiFi (no blue blinking light) it record into the SD card.

Without WiFi (blue blinking light) it doesn't save into the SD card.

Can anyone else confirm or know any workaround?

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today... ALL my phones cannot connect to "mi server". It hence, cannot connect to ANY of my IP Cameras... Had to log out and login in the app to get it to work :s22:

dker333

Reaction score
Bought mine (with night vision) from the official xiaomi taobao store for $36 which includes a 8GB memory card which I thought was a pretty good price. Shipping to SG only cost me an additional $1.50

Last edited:

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Bought mine (with night vision) from the official xiaomi taobao store for $36 which includes a 8GB memory card which I thought was a pretty good price. Shipping to SG only cost me an additional $1.50
sounds good, any links to this offer~?

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How did u sheep over? :s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.