[News] Intel completes Spectre fixes with new patches for its 6th, 7th and 8th-generation chips

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
No need la.
Just sell higher price and people still buy.

3 points for trolling.

I've been monitoring you for a long time, you take every opportunities to slam Intel and Nvidia without any meaningful discussion or participate in a constructive way.

Your SOP is to slam Intel and Nvidia selling at high price and nothing else. No one point a gun and forced you to buy Intel or Nvidia product. If you are not happy with how they conduct their business, you are free not to buy any of their product. Slamming them with one liner in HWC is not going to help you or AMD in any way.

I take this opportunity to remind you of your trolling behavior. I will impose restriction to access the forum on your account if you continue to troll. Although it's not necessary for me to disclose I'm the one giving out the infraction, I make it clear and open for forum troll hence saved you the time to guess who gave you the infraction or banned (if any).

Thank not needed, you're most welcomed.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.