[Official] Intro to ASUS Z390 Series Motherboards and exclusive CALL OF DUTY®: BLACK OPS 4 bundle!

Outramkia

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually... The Z390 price takes after the Z370 series. There's no price increment. The inclusion of a $60usd game is quite a sweet deal mah :s12:

From fuwell pricelist. $10 increment over previous strix, and $20 increment over the previous primes.

IMG-20181012-225937.jpg

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From fuwell pricelist. $10 increment over previous strix, and $20 increment over the previous primes.

You need to compare with launch prices for the Z370. Current prices should of course be cheaper than Z390.

Outramkia

Master Member
Reaction score
You need to compare with launch prices for the Z370. Current prices should of course be cheaper than Z390.

Ok this is the 13th october 2017 pricelist from fuwell.. A year on, and z370 price didn't even budge

IMG-20181012-233304.jpg

Last edited:

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some up, some down.

Both of the Hero boards are cheaper by $10, some Strix up by $20 ....

franky

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the expected release date for ROG Maximus XI Extreme?

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Updated first post for more information on the redemption of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

MakiMaki

Reaction score
ASUS@SG, need confirmation if we can redeem for the deluxe edition of the game with purchase of any Z390 motherboard and 9th gen CPU?
My supplier had checked with Ban Leong and they mentioned that only the COD edition of ROG Maximus XI Hero is applicable. I am looking to purchase the normal version of ROG Maximus XI Hero, appreciate your kind response. Thanks!

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello MakiMaki,

The ROG Maximus Hero XI + 9th Gen CPU will qualify for the COD: BO4 Deluxe Edition.

You can refer to here for more info: https://www.facebook.com/notes/asus/asus-motherboard-intel-cpu-bundle-program/2071472346216538/

Deluxe Edition: Redeem an ASUS code at https://www.asus.com/sg/events/info/activity_coddeluxe/ with you proof of purchase before visiting the redemption site.

Standard Edition: Redeem an ASUS code at https://www.asus.com/sg/events/info/activity_bo4/ with you proof of purchase before visiting the redemption site.

ASUS@SG, need confirmation if we can redeem for the deluxe edition of the game with purchase of any Z390 motherboard and 9th gen CPU?
My supplier had checked with Ban Leong and they mentioned that only the COD edition of ROG Maximus XI Hero is applicable. I am looking to purchase the normal version of ROG Maximus XI Hero, appreciate your kind response. Thanks!

Last edited:

MakiMaki

Reaction score
Hi ASUS@SG,

Thank you for your clarification. I purchased the Rog Maximus XI Code in the end and have registered through the link you sent and attached my proof of purchase and serial number. Please confirm if my next step is just to await for the code to be sent to my registered email? Thank you 🙏🏻

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi ASUS@SG,

Thank you for your clarification. I purchased the Rog Maximus XI Code in the end and have registered through the link you sent and attached my proof of purchase and serial number. Please confirm if my next step is just to await for the code to be sent to my registered email? Thank you 🙏🏻

Hi,

Seems like the system did not capture your entry. Did you register at https://www.asus.com/sg/events/info/activity_coddeluxe/

Can you try again?

Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.