harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
so shopee from china buyer will not ship item ah

typographie

Master Member
Reaction score
If you guys need Axion Dishpaste 350g (3 choices) can get one for free by following the Colgate official shop and get a $2 (min spend 2) coupon :s12:

ahwei91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can actually buy anything you want but I chose the Axion Dishpaste as it's exactly $2. Then used the $2 off coupon (min. spend $2) when checking out. Free shipping too!

i didn't get any $2 off coupon for following them... :s11::s11:

ahwei91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It should be in your coupon list. Or you can try adding the item in your cart and see if its among the list of coupons you can use.

dun have leh...

or maybe i got the voucher b4 last time but i forgot or what...

billa13

Reaction score
any sellers have experience in dealing with scammers on shopee?
ninajvan shipping but dispute package missing
tons of user are abusing this dispute function for fake reporting aka return new item for all kind of reason, its a hell now from observation

JomJom

Reaction score
I believe the dispute team don’t give a damn about this, write in no reply right?

tons of user are abusing this dispute function for fake reporting aka return new item for all kind of reason, its a hell now from observation

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

either u offended seller/buyer, then they troll on u.....

JomJom

Reaction score
But usually packaging missing sure have proof of delivery from the courier how they fake report?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.