[Recommend] Good Mechanical Keyboard

arvinsim

Reaction score
Anyone tried Vortex TAB wireless mechanical keyboards? I am thinking of getting the 75 version one.

However, I think some people say that it is scratchy and the stabilizers are not that great.

raylite

Reaction score
Ordered a Durgod K320W TKL from Taobao. The pricing for 9.9 sale is pretty good say ~$120 before shipping!

Looking forward to it.. was considering Keychron K3 (kickstarter) or this but went ahead with Durgod due to the double PBT keycaps and I've been seeing alot bluetooth/keys issue with the newer Keychron releases recently.

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ordered a Durgod K320W TKL from Taobao. The pricing for 9.9 sale is pretty good say ~$120 before shipping!

Looking forward to it.. was considering Keychron K3 (kickstarter) or this but went ahead with Durgod due to the double PBT keycaps and I've been seeing alot bluetooth/keys issue with the newer Keychron releases recently.

Looks nice. But no lighting.

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any recommendation to mechanical keyboard with quiet/ silent switch? minimum 96 keys as i need the number pad. at first looking at keychron but brown/yellow switch seems loud per youtube vid, not sure how they sound in actual.
Can try niz keyboard... I using one now, quite good and silent.

Also, can try keycool kc84 which I use in office with silent red switches. I know, no numpad, but I bought a silent red numpad to complement it

Maximus_XXVIII

Reaction score
Received the Epomaker GK68XS with Gateron Black switches from Indiegogo today :s12:

50326374711_26a9794fb7_c.jpg

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah.. the keychron k3 with low profile optical switches... :eek::eek:

too bad only got compact layout.. :(:(

Penshurst

Reaction score
Looking for someone to share the shipping cost for the keychron k3. Around 231/2 per person. Shipping is 24 USD. Please PM

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Drop (ex-Massdrop) still has so many solid mech kb available. Though price is not very cheap, they are mostly solid builds.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.