[WIN!] Think you got the endurance to win yourself a prize? Join our “Spy Eyes” game contest!

Milo T-REX

Suspended
Reaction score
Say Yes to continuous video recording with the new Samsung PRO Endurance MicroSD Card now! It offers 25 times greater endurance than previous speed-focused cards and is assembled to endure any harsh environments.

What’s more, the Samsung PRO Endurance MicroSD Card is even water, temperature, magnet and x-ray proof. PRO Endurance 128GB is the market’s longest-lasting endurance card that can record up to 43,800hrs non-stop without failure. It will be your utmost trustworthy key to capturing all your important camera footage without the risk of losing any of your data. Available capacities: 32GB, 64GB, 128GB.

Are you captivated by it yet? Here is your chance to get your hands on them now!

1) Simply guess how many MicroSD cards are hidden in the image below and comment on what subject matter you would like to constantly shoot with these MicroSD cards!

SamsungSDcard_full.jpg

You will stand to win one of the Samsung PRO Endurance MicroSD for yourself; it’s really just that simple. Have fun and good luck! :)

Here are some awesome prizes up for grabs:

32GB (RRP $36.90) - 10pc
64GB (RRP $64.90) - 5pc
128GB (RRP $129.90) - 5pc

Contest ends August 31, Friday.

Don’t forget to check back on this thread on 14 August 2018 for the next contest.

Great effort, guys! Did you guess it correctly? There are 9 hidden MicroSD cards.
Here’s your final chance!

2) Count the number of MicroSD cards that are hidden in the image below and try guessing how are the icons related to it

IO2933_1680x1001.jpg

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1) Simply guess how many MicroSD cards are hidden in the image below and comment on what subject matter you would like to constantly shoot with these MicroSD cards!

SamsungSDcard_full.jpg

9 hidden MicroSD cards.

With 25 times greater endurance, I will use this card for dashcam usage, daily and continuously recordings.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are 9 hidden microsd cards.

1. Behind the thunderclouds.
2. Behind the CCTV.
3. behind a world map.
4. Inside the baby crib.
5. Behind the normal cloud.
6. Behind the camera.
7. Behind the camera.
8. Behind the steering wheel.
9. Behind the display/video.

I would definitely use this for my Samsung S8 for photo-taking and video-recording.

Psycovirus

Reaction score
9 Hidden MicroSD Cards.

I will use the MicroSD card in my DSLR for 4K video recording.

Edit: 2nd Part

2) Count the number of MicroSD cards that are hidden in the image below and try guessing how are the icons related to it

IO2933_1680x1001.jpg

9 Micro SD Cards.

Icons are for the features of the Micro SD Card like 24/7 monitoring, surveillance, durability, temperature proof, water proof and 4K support

Last edited:

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are 9 hidden Samsung MircoSD card.

Would be using it on my new upcoming phone for photo and video shooting :D

gohliangsong

Reaction score
There are 9 hidden micro SD cards. I will use it with my camera to capture the precious moments of my children.

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Total of 9 microsd card.

Will be used in my note 8 to take photos and video of my neice.

Reaction score
I found 9 micro sd cards

Gonna use my prize to record and store videos of cooking tips so more modern mummy can whipped up a good homecooked meal

Zerocool

Reaction score
I found 9 micro sd cards

I would use this for my car dash cam. No more card failure due to heat and continuous parking mode recording!

curryloti

Reaction score

Answer
9 MicroSD cards are hidden in the image

Endurance cards are the best solution for constant video monitoring thus finally there is a reliable (Samsung leh!) and capacious enough product for my car cam.

Hooray!!! :s12:

hao_jun

Reaction score
9 hidden MicroSD card!

Will be using the MicroSD card in my phone to expand the number of pictures I can take while exploring the world and daily life :)

haliotis81

Reaction score

Currently my car have no memory card for music. Will love to use one for it. The memory car have to endure hot temperature because my current work places carpark is open air.

Valour

Master Member
Reaction score
9 Samsung MicroSD cards!

Gonna use it for my new drone to shoot raw images and 4K videos. :D

olddude

Reaction score
There are 9 hidden micro SD cards.

Going to use it to for my daughter rapberry pi project.

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Answer: 9 Hidden MicroSD Cards.

I am going to use this Samsung PRO Endurance MicroSD Card in my Nikon J5 camera to my coming Uzbekistan winter trip in December, to take beautiful pictures and 4K videos of snow cap mountains and scenery~!

zensushi

Reaction score

SamsungSDcard_full.jpg

You will stand to win one of the Samsung PRO Endurance MicroSD for yourself; it’s really just that simple. Have fun and good luck! :)

Here are some awesome prizes up for grabs:

32GB (RRP $36.90) - 10pc
64GB (RRP $64.90) - 5pc
128GB (RRP $129.90) - 5pc

Don’t forget to check back on this thread on 14 August 2018 for the next contest.

9 MicroSD cards hidden in the image.

Will be using them in the DSLR camera & mobile phone to record videos of my children in their activities & adventures! :)

cblee33

Reaction score
9 Samsung MicroSD cards.

Great for taking videos and pictures with Samsung phones during overseas holidays.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.