Acer Predator XB271HUAB - rma?Burn in?

sew333

Reaction score
Hello. My monitor Acer Predator XB271HUAB. I have this monitor 10 months. Yesterday after quitting game i saw this and its appearing on monitor now.

I checked on google and somebody with the same monitor have the same issue.
Its something like this ,but 4x much less noticable than this:
+ i dont see this on white screen like here,only on light grey screen

cv.jpg

I have 2080 Ti Waterforce Xtreme,this is not issue with GPU. I checked on google and somebody with the same monitor have the same issue.

I tried removing by finger,and its not a dirt,debris etc. As if something wet leaked inside

Its barely noticable when i am playing but still appearing.

Rma or it dissapear itself?
I have monitor 10 months. I saw this yesterday and like i said it something like on screen,but not noticable on white,but on grey/light blue.

PS:
Update i left screen on fullscreen with GREY and it disaapeared. Anyway rma still?

xtractor

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello. My monitor Acer Predator XB271HUAB. I have this monitor 10 months. Yesterday after quitting game i saw this and its appearing on monitor now.

I checked on google and somebody with the same monitor have the same issue.
Its something like this ,but 4x much less noticable than this:
+ i dont see this on white screen like here,only on light grey screen

cv.jpg

I have 2080 Ti Waterforce Xtreme,this is not issue with GPU. I checked on google and somebody with the same monitor have the same issue.

I tried removing by finger,and its not a dirt,debris etc. As if something wet leaked inside

Its barely noticable when i am playing but still appearing.

Rma or it dissapear itself?
I have monitor 10 months. I saw this yesterday and like i said it something like on screen,but not noticable on white,but on grey/light blue.

PS:
Update i left screen on fullscreen with GREY and it disaapeared. Anyway rma still?

it looks like condensation.....are u inside aircon room?if yes are the aircon facing at the back where u are sitting or blowing directly to the monitor

Meteor84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looks more like user problem than anything. won't be surprised acer comes back and say it's nothing to do with product wear and tear and refuse to exchange.

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looks more like user problem than anything. won't be surprised acer comes back and say it's nothing to do with product wear and tear and refuse to exchange.
It's user problem only if it happens to another monitor in same conditions.

TS, use another monitor to try

Sent from Google PIXEL 3A using GAGT

sew333

Reaction score
Monitor working fine. In games i dont see that issue.
It only appearing on light blue or light grey .

dcs.jpg

sew333

Reaction score
Hey i left on fullscreen some IPS GLOW /BAD PIXEL 2hour fix test in youtube for my TN panel Acer. I think it dissapeared after 2 hours in test. weird,still rma?

sew333

Reaction score
Hey guys last question. My previous monitor get broken because just MONITOR,or it was related to hardware? But on new display AORUS AD27QD its fine now.

UO

Master Member
Reaction score
Still under warranty can get on site fix.

Got a 240hz Acer a while back. The 1st set I got, had quite some backlight bleeding for a TN panel. Asked for a replacement, 2nd piece came and was even more jialat. Service is good, but this will be my last time buying Acer.

Imo BenQ or Aorus have way better panels.

Rashkae

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It looks like screen layer separation. Not surprised, Acer quality really CMI. Better RMA the monitor

xtractor

Master Member
Reaction score
It looks like screen layer separation. Not surprised, Acer quality really CMI. Better RMA the monitor

here too many Guru :s13:
how u noe it came from the monitor?u work in monitor department meh?
why he is the only one got this issue?if other few user had this problem fair enough
why he still asking when he still got warranty....go send RMA la...find out where the problem lies
TS spray mirror cleaner and sip in?
he been asking all over forums for his problem:s13::s13:

LiLAsN

Master Member
Reaction score
why he is the only one got this issue?if other few user had this problem fair enough
why he still asking when he still got warranty....go send RMA la...find out where the problem lies

A simple check of his profile threads and you'll see him complaining about games, GPUs and now Monitors. And since have warranty, don't know why he kept on pestering normal users this kind of question. If spoilt, means spoilt. Go into detail can do what? Self repair instead of just RMA-ing it?

chaoprokia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A simple check of his profile threads and you'll see him complaining about games, GPUs and now Monitors. And since have warranty, don't know why he kept on pestering normal users this kind of question. If spoilt, means spoilt. Go into detail can do what? Self repair instead of just RMA-ing it?

Free Online Technical Support?

Rashkae

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I had the same issue with 2 Acer laptops at the office. After 8 months

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.