Acer XB271HU

jayz_sg

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know of anyplace where this monitor, Acer XB271HU, can be pre- ordered?

I know it has not been released yet, but I'm guessing should be able to pre-order one?

Thanks.

Alexleeweiqiang

Reaction score
I3mfpbIl.png

The new xb 27 available in amazon liao!!!

Sent from Samsung SM-G920I using GAGT

t258jgn

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The t258jgn guy didn't reply to my PM.

The amazon one doesn't ship to Singapore I think. Where you intend to get from bro?

I wonder next week IT show will have or not? I heard the Asus Asus PG279Q will be available in next week IT Show.

Asus ROG Swift PG279Q next week

Acer Predator XB271HU next year end January

jayz_sg

Reaction score
He will need sometime to reply u. No le. It ship to sg. Just have to talk to the cso, they will remove the shipping fee if there any.

Ya you're right. Can ship to Singapore, but there is also import deposit. Total comes up to S$1200+. That's quite a lot. Hoping Singapore can get cheaper?

Asus ROG Swift PG279Q next week

Acer Predator XB271HU next year end January

Thanks for the update. I can wait till next year Jan, but do you have any idea how much it will cost? If not comfortable posting here, can PM me? Thanks alot. :)

t258jgn

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
price for 279 ?

Ya you're right. Can ship to Singapore, but there is also import deposit. Total comes up to S$1200+. That's quite a lot. Hoping Singapore can get cheaper?

Thanks for the update. I can wait till next year Jan, but do you have any idea how much it will cost? If not comfortable posting here, can PM me? Thanks alot. :)

Price only available end December

Alexleeweiqiang

Reaction score

The deposit i think is gst

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.