All the great Lazada sale events here! (Strictly no referral link) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
still got the 50% off? damn sian nowhere got mention 1hr only prior to event.

i want drink latte but morning lazy make :s22:

ok ma, one drink about $1 i buy at coffee shop already $1.50...

y dont want to buy actual coffee machine, put beans inside. every morning just press 1 button they make for u. dont even need to load/unload the capsule.

Last edited:

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still got the 50% off? damn sian nowhere got mention 1hr only prior to event.

y dont want to buy actual coffee machine, put beans inside. every morning just press 1 button they make for u. dont even need to load/unload the capsule.
see how ba

i abit lazy add the milk etc.. if i buy the cream then few days can't finish will expire damn sian

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
this is a joke. the whole store price increase. 150sgd become 179sgd lol

see how ba

i abit lazy add the milk etc.. if i buy the cream then few days can't finish will expire damn sian
capsule so exp. dunno whr u live, but my house downstairs kopi <$1. even kopitiam(the franchise) $1(0.9 aft kopitiam card disc).
$1 capsule still need ownself load unload capsule. end up coffee taste like coffee concentrate mixed with water..
dont they have detachable milk containers so u can remove n put the container in fridge?

got 1 capsule machine last time end up also sell off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.