All the great Lazada sale events here! (Strictly no referral link) - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizardundo

Reaction score
Must be grateful to those who shared the 50% codes, I click nearly 30 mins only managed to get 1. :s13:

ckling

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya...hard work to get...beside yusoff automate this process...smart sia

micheloving

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How how does it take for the LiveUp Rebate to credit in ?

My order has been delivered still zero credits.

klite29

Reaction score
I understand that the purchase of Lazada gift cards on Fuzzie is entitled to 10% instant cashback + 10% power up bonus cashback. But anyones knows how long will it take for the 10% power up bonus cashback to be reflected in the account? Can use it immediately for next purchase? TIA!

Ictstudent21

Reaction score
I understand that the purchase of Lazada gift cards on Fuzzie is entitled to 10% instant cashback + 10% power up bonus cashback. But anyones knows how long will it take for the 10% power up bonus cashback to be reflected in the account? Can use it immediately for next purchase? TIA!

instant ! Yup can use immediately for the next purchase and it will keep on going :s22:

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy Wogi $200 voucher code for $160, and pay balance $19. Wogi $200 voucher is back.

Edit: use shopback for 4% rebate for Wogi voucher!

Ff2QI6u.png

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
m3 is new version very slow write about 10-20MBps.

Older version is 40MBps write but overheats and disconnect after 30GB. If you dont have 30GB files to transfer then get the older one

sandisk_ultra_dual_usb_1.jpg

Bro can share the link for your micro sd?

skl000

Reaction score
Any kind soul still have unused 50% off to share before it ends tonight? Still need to hoot some Xiaomi powerbanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.