where to see the shake thing
i installedapp but cannot see

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

cryn79

Reaction score
where to see the shake thing
i installedapp but cannot see

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Go to "home page" tab on the left hand side.
No notifications will be given on when shake.
Wait for 9pm, then shake your phone.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If my order has 2 items and a code is used, but one of the item is cancelled by seller or lazada, how would the code work out? Refund all like qoo10 or as %?

cryn79

Reaction score
If my order has 2 items and a code is used, but one of the item is cancelled by seller or lazada, how would the code work out? Refund all like qoo10 or as %?

My last experience ( 11th Nov 2017) order was cancelled, Lazada refunded the full code value.

wizardundo

Reaction score

My last experience was partial refunding based on the cancelled item value % + reduced value voucher (was given $10 instead of the original $20) + apology voucher.

*Edit: one of my previous order used the public 11% percent code, that voucher was not replace.

Last edited:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My last experience ( 11th Nov 2017) order was cancelled, Lazada refunded the full code value.

Yours is one item in one order?

My last experience was partial refunding based on the cancelled item value % + reduced value voucher (was given $10 instead of the original $20) + apology voucher.

*Edit: one of my previous order used the public 11% percent code, that voucher was not replace.

Seems like yours was cancelled by lazada. What if it was cancelled by seller? My previous 2 orders were auto cancelled within 10 mins of purchase (i think it was initiated by seller) yet no apology code was sent to me.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, what is the cheapest filler item that you all usually use to meet min spending? Lowest i found is a pack of stickers at $0.70.

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think i gonna whack 1 $29 Logitech surprise box for the mouse + mousepad and maybe 1 $29 Kamiliant by American Tourister

Just hope they make it easy for me to find out where to buy the Surprise Box lol.

Either Official Store or Surprise Box page.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yours is one item in one order?

Seems like yours was cancelled by lazada. What if it was cancelled by seller? My previous 2 orders were auto cancelled within 10 mins of purchase (i think it was initiated by seller) yet no apology code was sent to me.

Lazada no longer give apology vouchers. I have multiple items lost, late by 1 week, item no stock and autocancelled orders

Last edited:

GoldenStars

Reaction score
Got any site/influencer that show the content if the boxes?

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.