Not open for further replies.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i wan cry for angela zhang.

selling vip tix at 166.6$ and no one bought. :(:(:(:(

nidoking_sg

Reaction score
anyone noticed the unsold SB is price $10 more then when it was just released.

Of all the lazada sales, i think this is the one i hoard the most SB, brought the Tefal, Tramontina, Soul, Prolink, Nakamachi and Philips. :eek:

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What’s inside bro? I might be keen to buy o e

11.11 Okamoto SB
0xADgH6.jpg

micgoh

Reaction score
anyone noticed the unsold SB is price $10 more then when it was just released.

Of all the lazada sales, i think this is the one i hoard the most SB, brought the Tefal, Tramontina, Soul, Prolink, Nakamachi and Philips. :eek:

What’s in Soul , prolink and Philips ? I saw the sneak preview show some wireless earbuds for soul

ChaosPaladin

Reaction score
i still got quite a few vouchers left but dun know wat to buy. thinking of buy a 24" monitor to connect to switch and also as a 2nd monitor for my laptop.

nidoking_sg

Reaction score
Anyone brought the X mini Wonder box from Qoo10? The have a pretty decent review. And for $39 for $169 worth of items seems to be too good. :s22:

blackgunner2

Reaction score
any good monitor lobang to recommend? wanna use for my ps4, switch and also 2nd monitor for laptop...

edit: i hooted dell s2418h on shopee at $119 add filler to $120 then use $12 off code...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.