All the great Lazada sale events here! (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

koganei123

Master Member
Reaction score
so xmas would be the next same?

or do they have 1.1, 2.2, 3.3, 4.4, 5.5 etc sale every month?

if got lazada, why ppl still go taobao? such a hassle to ship and i cant even get alipay to work!

nidoking_sg

Reaction score
so xmas would be the next same?

or do they have 1.1, 2.2, 3.3, 4.4, 5.5 etc sale every month?

if got lazada, why ppl still go taobao? such a hassle to ship and i cant even get alipay to work!

so far i only see got 11.11 and 12.12. maybe got 10.10 and 8.8

If get from taobao, i prefer to use the Ezbuy prime. save alot on shipping. And things are cheaper then buying from lazada taobao. As seen a number of times liao the taobao sellers will suka suka hum dum the price.

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
This 12/12 quite damaging also.. But future proofing the system after getting Ryzen 2700x..

Bought:
GTX1080Ti with $120 voucher
Prism+ 31.5" Qhd 144hz gaming monitor with $40 voucher
Crucial 2TB M500 SSD with $40 voucher (wife's acct)
Limited edt Gshock with diamond markers flash deal
Huawei powerbank
Diapers
Fire extinguisher
Martell VSOP
Moet Champagne flash deal
Timberland wallet
iWalk Scorpion powerbank
Switch Games: Super Smash Bros, Monster HUNTER, super Mario Bros U Deluxe
Trunki suitcase
2 casio desk clocks

Christmas shopping for friends and family all gaodim

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
oK, CANNOT apply code, but still can get -$5
Just create a/c as new (free) member, you will get a -$5 ecoupon, which you can apply, so $122 -5
Self collect at 4 Courts locations

U create new acct they will pban your mobile number. Trust me, I've been there ;)

nidoking_sg

Reaction score
This 12/12 quite damaging also.. But future proofing the system after getting Ryzen 2700x..

Bought:
GTX1080Ti with $120 voucher
Prism+ 31.5" Qhd 144hz gaming monitor with $40 voucher
Crucial 2TB M500 SSD with $40 voucher (wife's acct)
Limited edt Gshock with diamond markers flash deal
Huawei powerbank
Diapers
Fire extinguisher
Martell VSOP
Moet Champagne flash deal
Timberland wallet
iWalk Scorpion powerbank
Switch Games: Super Smash Bros, Monster HUNTER, super Mario Bros U Deluxe
Trunki suitcase
2 casio desk clocks

Christmas shopping for friends and family all gaodim

I wanted to buy the Fire extinguisher also, but decided not to. Dont know how to maintain it afterwards. Cause those place inside the commerical building need to have inspection done once every few yrs.

my damage goes to food stuffs, pet food, 5 SBs, a new boots, some paints and detergents. Basically, brought stuff from Fairprice 12.12 promo, Qoo10, Lazada, Ezbuy and shopee. :s22:

Sadly, didnt a smartwatch, dont seems to get the price right.

Last edited:

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
I wanted to buy the Fire extinguisher also, but decided not to. Dont know how to maintain it afterwards. Cause those place inside the commerical building need to have inspection done once every few yrs.

my damage goes to food stuffs, pet food, 5 SBs, a new boots, some paints and detergents. Basically, brought stuff from Fairprice 12.12 promo, Qoo10, Lazada, Ezbuy and shopee. :s22:

Sadly, didnt a smartwatch, dont seems to get the price right.

Ya amazefit smartwatch looks good but for sales role cannot wear smartwatch leh so wasted also..

Anyway fire extinguisher for home I dont think need inspection la.. Just pray it works if the time comes :D

nidoking_sg

Reaction score
Ya amazefit smartwatch looks good but for sales role cannot wear smartwatch leh so wasted also..

Anyway fire extinguisher for home I dont think need inspection la.. Just pray it works if the time comes :D

I wanted to get the Amazfit Stratos but too back alot of people say the app is not good. So searching for Samsung galaxy watch, but the lowest i can find is $335 for a local on on shopee. Regret didnt get it before 11th on Qoo10 when they have a $50 for $300 coupon. Which can easily reduce one to around $300.

Cannot wear smartwatch then wear hybrid watch lor.

Ya....for home fire extinguisher no need inspection, but after a few yrs the pressure inside the tank will reduce so it might not work well. So that is the issue.

If really touchwood if hose got fire, dont have fire extinguisher still can accept, what is worse if when you brought a fire extinguisher and when got fire and it didnt work. :s22:

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

buy 500ml portable ones for small fires .i think i might get a few myself looks cheap and relatively small to keep and use.

Those 1kg heavy cylinder building one like overkill for homes .hard to keep and heavy to carry ard.

Last edited:

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

nidoking_sg

Reaction score
Anyone notice the Xiaomi 10000 mah powerbank lelong between lazada, qoo10 and shopee during 12.12? LOL....Lazada start with $15.50 then Qoo10 put one out at $12+ and later shopee also got one at $12+ and then Qoo10 got one at $11.15. :s22:

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
I wanted to get the Amazfit Stratos but too back alot of people say the app is not good. So searching for Samsung galaxy watch, but the lowest i can find is $335 for a local on on shopee. Regret didnt get it before 11th on Qoo10 when they have a $50 for $300 coupon. Which can easily reduce one to around $300.

Ya....for home fire extinguisher no need inspection, but after a few yrs the pressure inside the tank will reduce so it might not work well. So that is the issue.

If really touchwood if hose got fire, dont have fire extinguisher still can accept, what is worse if when you brought a fire extinguisher and when got fire and it didnt work. :s22:

For sales best to wear Rollies leh hehehe :D

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score

On the extinguisher.. At least u tried right :D better than not buying hahaha

alpha29

Reaction score
b1XAkuE.jpg

Universal traveller SB

Wah... What's the size? 24 inch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.