All the great Lazada sale events here! (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

nachocheese

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why cnt use citibank voucher at payment?

Edit: nvm. 9am onwards..

Last edited:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh 9.9 is when they also have a big sale ar?

Based on last 2 yrs sales, 9.9 was the best, followed by 11.11 then BF / 12.12 / Xmas sales. I rmb for last yr, many waited out 9.9 for 11.11 only to be disappointed. The level of discounts were imba, 99/599 bank, 59/500 lzd, high shop coupons, etc...

Vulpix

Reaction score
Why can't the stupid UOB voucher work ah? I already at "Pay now" and select my UOB card, but the coupon not activated? What if I pay already and the coupon still not used?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why can't the stupid UOB voucher work ah? I already at "Pay now" and select my UOB card, but the coupon not activated? What if I pay already and the coupon still not used?

Cancel and repurchase lor. Try typing the cc digits manually and see how?

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

did you check out using the app?

XDeathLoRdz

Reaction score
Yup did that, paid, still not applied this UOB coupon. I give up and cancel.

I have a similar problem just now too, contact the online chat and she ask me to log out and log in on the app and try again. Also the voucher seem to be only applicable on the lazada mobile app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.