Amazon now in Singapore with Amazon Prime now

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my headphone 'delivered' liao.. but at home so NPNT first..

notch bad .

Allanlee82

Reaction score
Hey, if anyone's interested you can find a G1 Gaming Gtx 1080 for $748. I dunno if this is a good price but its the cheapest one I found so far. Need search gtx gv to find it though, gtx 1080 doesnt work for some reason.....

im also looking at this but not sure if it is local stock, got warranty?
it stated as sold by Amazon APAC Holdings

Pepperisk

Reaction score
Anyone know when the 2 promo codes (visa and prime) ends? I see the T&C they never mention date uh

Crimson_FURY

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha all delivery slots are GONE. Gotta wait till tomorrow to place orders. Interesting that they will not accept your order unless they can deliver same day or next day

bunpire402

Reaction score
Haha all delivery slots are GONE. Gotta wait till tomorrow to place orders. Interesting that they will not accept your order unless they can deliver same day or next day
Yah all gone and they don't allow advance order. I only manage to order for my aunt. When my turn, say all full so need to wait for tmr to see. Their groceries choices also limited but after discount still good deal lah. Hehe

hawthorne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a bit disappointed :(

Not alot of stuffs. Things I eyeing on Amazon.com cannot be found on Amazon SG.
Those stuffs listed can be easily gotten from qoo10/Lazada.

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My stuff came, really good tracking can see where is the driver at when he is delivering.

A Uber driver delivered to me

sted.

Banned
Reaction score
ordered the Marshall Woburn speaker today 1115hr & delivered to door step 1730hr. Paid $645 after applied $20 off promotion code .. U can see the delivery GPS tracking on the phone .. very good :)

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lai liao

UvZIpGWl.jpg

4qiT8Ocl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.