The AMD Zen2 Ryzen 3000 Discussion Thread

lalalalalala

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like i said earlier I did not have time to read the pop-up after clicking. Is there any other way to check?

The tnc is on the page. The popup is just tell you success.

Anyway i bought stuff using the shopback extension on chrome, hope all goes well.. no way to verify also

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS A5000

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do you know if you successfully got the Amazon voucher? I saw a green pop up when i clicked on the 75 off 400 one, but didnt read as I was busy pressing back to get the other voucher

profile > rewards - it will show all your collected vouchers.

Or

Another way is press back same voucher,
if it appear green "reward collected"=u has the voucher
if it appear grey "fully redeemed = u didn't get it
78459369_10158145346702446_8939762482872844288_n.jpg

kimsix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually buy cpu+mobo is cheaper in sls. :vijayadmin:
unless you want accumulate cc points...

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually buy cpu+mobo is cheaper in sls. :vijayadmin:
unless you want accumulate cc points...

For Local Online events (e.g. 9.9 11.11), you need to buy using the correct Voucher and Credit Card to maximize the Saving.

kimsix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya i think 11.11 lazada was best for me got 25% discount off my ssd.

but mobo + cpu i check pricelist, sls is cheaper even with regular vouchers. only those rare timed vouchers can win, slightly :D

toastiee

Reaction score
amazon > local

nah. u just didnt do your research. mobo is the last thing u should buy overseas. especially one that is priced at 300. 3600x is just a waste of money no matter how close the discount brings it is to a 3600.

acechub

Reaction score
nah. u just didnt do your research. mobo is the last thing u should buy overseas. especially one that is priced at 300. 3600x is just a waste of money no matter how close the discount brings it is to a 3600.

not everyone is incompetent & clueless to the extent of putting so much emphasis on so called local warranty.

3600x over 3600 for reasons that you will not understand & i posted to let others see the price difference between amazon & local, was never interested in the price difference between 3600x & 3600.

Last edited:

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Processor bought from amazon can rma locally? How is the process

Forumer shared how to RMA with AMD.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/sharing-rma-experience-amd-evga-%5Blong-story-time-%5D-5884615.html

toastiee

Reaction score
not everyone is incompetent & clueless to the extent of putting so much emphasis on so called local warranty.

3600x over 3600 for reasons that you will not understand. i posted to let others see the price difference between amazon & local.

enjoy your mobo while the fan last or before any of the other numerous parts/ports fail. incompetence & clueless ? bro.. u are confusing it with common sense. nobody buys a $300 motherboard from amazon with no intl warranty us just to save 70 dollars knowing the risk over 3 years. u wanna ship your mobo for rma? good luck with that if they will even entertain u in the first place.as for 3600x, you can still get a 3600 for cheaper on amazon us with negligible downsides or 3700x for best value than anywhere else with $75 off 400 coupon on amazon sg.

chaoprokia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
enjoy your mobo while the fan last or before any of the other numerous parts/ports fail. incompetence & clueless ? bro.. u are confusing it with common sense. nobody buys a $300 motherboard from amazon with no intl warranty us just to save 70 dollars knowing the risk over 3 years. u wanna ship your mobo for rma? good luck with that if they will even entertain u in the first place.as for 3600x, you can still get a 3600 for cheaper on amazon us with negligible downsides or 3700x for best value than anywhere else with $75 off 400 coupon on amazon sg.

gigabyte sg distro warranty is very good but for saving have to see if worth or not.

if $400 not worth < $400 i think its fine in general.

Sending MB to USA will cost $70. therefore just pray it dont spoil.

MB come either it spoil or it dont spoil. if it spoil return immediate. if it dont spoil usually it will last throughout.

acechub

Reaction score
gigabyte sg distro warranty is very good but for saving have to see if worth or not.

if $400 not worth < $400 i think its fine in general.

Sending MB to USA will cost $70. therefore just pray it dont spoil.

MB come either it spoil or it dont spoil. if it spoil return immediate. if it dont spoil usually it will last throughout.

pro statement, experienced will know what items usually doa or need rma during lifespan eg hdds. btw good choice on the mobo

i am just highlighting the price difference & if not comfortable with the perceived insecurity of not having local warranty then go ahead & pay more.

i do not understand why 3600 & 3700x is being compared with what i am buying when i already said for reasons that you will not comprehend. not like i am asking for opinions on what cpu to get...but at least you get the idea of only comparing prices on amazon leaving out local prices totally.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.