Bizgram Disgusting Behaviour.. Beware.

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also have a horrible sony customer service experience many years back.

I just purchased a sony TV this month.

I had a pleasant customer service experience with Nokia 4 years ago.

I haven't purchase a Nokia phone since.

Outramkia

Master Member
Reaction score
Sony tv support is great. One year into owning, tv got panel problem. Request service online. Sony called within couple of days. Set appointment date. Uncle came and replaced panel. Done.

sglords

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think their old staff all left. Now is handle by new batch of workers.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 6 using GAGT

Apex

Reaction score
Qoo10 always like tat.. Just have to kpkb and move on bah.

I order a JBL speaker and good price during qoo10 flash sale.

On saturday zero item sold and sunday (last day of the flash sale) i buy.

10 days no delivery update or tracking. I called up IMS Marketing Pte Ltd they say check and call me back.

They CANCEL my order liao than call me back say no stock. LOL. Next day still selling the same bloody speaker at a higher price..

Is business world. Profit first.. Customer last.

msaz

Reaction score
have bad experience from them too , really have trust issues .i remember buying hynix ddr3 ram from there in 2013. DOA . they insist i do not know how to insert ram, motherboard incompatible ********.
they could have easily test the ram to verify.
after about nearly an hour of arguing and standing there , they finally relented to try. then they try to prata , and they told me to go to rma to vendor. i reminded them i only bought like 24 hrs ago. the 7 days shop warranty applies.
really vomit blood . 1 hours plus of my life and energy wasted.although the someone who seem to be boss did resolve the issue and apologize. the staffs there super problematic.

only visit this shop when no other choice like certain components run out. i rather order from new egg and amazon , more trustworthy and easier to return.

Ferolare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dont even buy things from bizgram lul

their price has always been a huge meh

xtractor

Master Member
Reaction score
have bad experience from them too, really have trust issues

only visit this shop when no other choice like certain components run out. i rather order from new egg and amazon , more trustworthy and easier to return.

Ownself pawn ownself:s13:

Last edited:

Tan Gee Ming

Reaction score
I was searching for the i5-8400 processor on qoo10, then i came across BIZGRAM listing, i chose to buy from them because they are a reputable shop.

I Initially requested for a store pick up option to be added on qoo10 listing so I could purchase and pick up from the store without paying delivery fees, I also had a voucher to use on the platform.

I called through the store hotline, messaged on WhatsApp and even went to qoo10 chat to inquire the seller..

During the phone call, the response from a female staff is a one word answer 'CANNOT'.. it is very rude but I had no choice and did not want to start an argument.. I proceed to message them on WhatsApp, then they told me to ask on qoo10 so I went ahead.. after a day they just answered me one word ‘OK’. This is unbelievable.

bPFtdDu.jpg

SrBNGBR.jpg

Having no other option as the staff are unwilling to help me.. I went to proceed with delivery option and have it ship to my address.

I ordered the i5-8400 at $266.43 excluding coupon discounts and had chose to ship to my address, I would have pick store pick up if it was available to save some shipping costs as the item is already above many local stores pricing.
RLnzTlZ.jpg

After ordering, I was shocked that they cancelled my order of i5-8400 and the reason 'out of stock'.. this is a complete waste of my time as i already told them i going to buy the item.. they also waste my coupon. It's like they did this intentionally.
HCRPNTz.jpg

I then proceed to check the item and it in fact had stock.. and the price increase to $296.. I realized this was a lie and they mark up the price a lot higher than market price.
tECsAl9.jpg

I did not get any assistant despite all my effort to reach out to you them.. the customer service is so rude as well..
Lastly, unwilling to take feedback, cancelling my order plus lying and wasting my time and voucher is way much. Qoo10 doesn’t reimburse for this.

After i left a review for them, they requested me to contact them.. i told them the same thing. They responded saying the item is wrongly listed and they make it correct.. which is obviously a lie because the price is not even low in the first place..

bvtNTK6.jpg

Such a terrible experience.. avoid their qoo10 store at all costs..

i bought intel 8400 cpu for $238 in march 2018.

haylui

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can be effective. I boycotted Sony product because of a horrible customer service experience 25 years ago. Haven't bought a single Sony product since and have influenced friends and family to follow suit. Also helps that I have one less brand to even consider :s13:

Their profit are better than ever...lol.
Anyway you don't buy, but your phones are using
Sony, song boh?

Stallone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS u noe Bizgram has a history of bad customer service right?

they're operated by Ah neh juz in case u unaware

xtractor

Master Member
Reaction score
TS u noe Bizgram has a history of bad customer service right?

they're operated by Ah neh juz in case u unaware

Bro I dono whether u just hate them or just blur sotong

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...honouring-their-price-%-discount-5835042.html

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/bad-experience-avoid-shop-sls-5789158-6.html

Enough said
Oso operate by ah meh meh?
Moral of the story it is hard to please sinkies
Want very good item but must be very cheap
know very well the price is below market price definitely pricing issue
but act blur as if the seller can give to them because of wrong price tag etc
There is a lot more this kind of thread I don't have time to dig

Last edited:

d3adc3II

Reaction score
TS, why bother buy online and collect at store to save a few bucks on shipping cost.

Many SLS retailer selling online have almost no integrity. Your case is not the first for q0010 + SLS shop.

Unless there's a sale with significant savings and is only available online, I'll rather go to SLS and buy there instead of ordering online and pickup at store.

I sometimes buy online because lazy/no time to come down to SLS but of course pay a bit more for convenience.

I often went SLS every month to see see look look

Now I don't have need to do that anymore.

Just search for the item I want on Carousell, message the shop , bargain to have some discount, and they deliver to my house for $10 flat charge.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.