Can coolant be reuse?

freakerknoid

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Wanting to check with any custom water cooling pros, if i can reuse the coolant (Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Coolant White). I am going to change my casing so i need to transfer all the part to the new case. If so do i need the filter it first?

d3adc3II

Reaction score
It's ok to reuse.

Just check the coolant to see if there's any contamination and monitor the temperature for the first week.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can reuse, but if you use a mixture of coolant + distilled water, you may not get back the same effect as previous once u top up.

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMHO, when to change or whether to re-use the coolant, a good indication could be to take half the shelf life of the product.

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Wanting to check with any custom water cooling pros, if i can reuse the coolant (Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Coolant White). I am going to change my casing so i need to transfer all the part to the new case. If so do i need the filter it first?

better re-use unless you are very rich 1 bottle cost S$50 also dare to buy

i poor guy only use $2 battery water

:s13::s13:

Pang.s

Reaction score
I have unlimited supply of water xD. Im working in lab. Free free free hahaha

joshuaho

Reaction score
How Long have you been using this coolant? Personal advise for this coolant, change it since you are going to drain and shift to a new case. This coolant is rather sensitive to gunk up your coolant, especially if you wash your Loop or the PETG isn’t suitable. Since it’s a case change definitely the tubing would need to be done over. The mayhem’s is actually a better choice.

Hi guys,

Mikiberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can reuse, but seeing it is thermaltake coolant I rather you switch.

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is much better than engine oil... the wear and tear of the engine is much greater than water cooling

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.