www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

Vulpix 28-05-2020 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloom me (Post 127394913)
Wha zan 2K chair got everything right but serial number sticker they cheap out?? For that price I expect stainless steel 316 serial number plate.

:s13::s13: Thanks for the good laugh this morning. You're not wrong tho. My Haworth Zody had one of those durable industrial machine sticker on my chair, 11 years later still can see.

Ark Law 28-05-2020 10:07 AM

Now everytime I get out from the chair I have to cover it otherwise my cat will scratch it. Already have 3-4 fabric frays :s27:

https://i.imgur.com/EKanvLR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/WWjlXOT.jpg

koicafex 28-05-2020 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ark Law (Post 127395720)
Now everytime I get out from the chair I have to cover it otherwise my cat will scratch it. Already have 3-4 fabric frays :s27:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/EKanvLR.jpg[/ig]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/WWjlXOT.jpg[/mg]

its her new scratch pole
wa these kinda fabric chair, not hot meh?
u on air con uh

Ark Law 28-05-2020 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koicafex (Post 127395862)
its her new scratch pole
wa these kinda fabric chair, not hot meh?
u on air con uh

Now everyday blast living room aircon since electricity is cheap :D

Even if no aircon, I think at least more comfortable to the skin than peelinglab peeyou leather :s13:

octillery 28-05-2020 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 127395061)
:s13::s13: Thanks for the good laugh this morning. You're not wrong tho. My Haworth Zody had one of those durable industrial machine sticker on my chair, 11 years later still can see.

The HM sticker is just a cheap inkjet paper print onto a sticker, I really get the impression they expect their customers to just remove all stickers and have a pristine look (even though nobody can see the sticker!) But they are clearly not documentation experts, I mean even the included manual is a non-laminated pamphlet. It's well designed but I'm sure would fade if you put it in the sun.

vamprose 28-05-2020 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koicafex (Post 127382523)
i've been camping forever for 2nd hand size A aeron le
always see size B nia :s22:
2nd hand is like <400 :s13:
those office used ones

beyond aeron size A, did you shortlist any other chair that's smaller in dimensions?

Attila 28-05-2020 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ark Law (Post 127395720)
Now everytime I get out from the chair I have to cover it otherwise my cat will scratch it. Already have 3-4 fabric frays :s27:

https://i.imgur.com/EKanvLR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/WWjlXOT.jpg

my cat destroy my ergohuman seat pan foam and mesh.
the new aeron remaster got no seat pan foam and mesh hole is too close until cat cannot scratch :s13::s13:

acer23 28-05-2020 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attila (Post 127365288)
pm me if you want atlas headrest, special price for MO still on.
cheaper than EN

My Atlas headrest in mineral colour arrived liao....but still waiting for the chair.


Very atas indeed.

Attila 28-05-2020 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acer23 (Post 127403110)
My Atlas headrest in mineral colour arrived liao....but still waiting for the chair.


Very atas indeed.

my graphite haven't arrive yet.
got chair no headrest

hg2 28-05-2020 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ark Law (Post 127395720)
Now everytime I get out from the chair I have to cover it otherwise my cat will scratch it. Already have 3-4 fabric frays :s27:

https://i.imgur.com/EKanvLR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/WWjlXOT.jpg

Very good conditions, its a good buy.
Looks way better then my "koyah" 4yrs old chair... time to shop for a new one after covid-19.

koroshiya8 28-05-2020 05:33 PM

just pressed the button for Ergohuman Plus.... a big hole in pocket.

mystril 28-05-2020 06:08 PM

AudioSG Aeron has warranty but it's tagged to them? Herman Miller only entertain original buyer of their chairs when it comes to repair.

The price difference is small compared to Xtra and UnwantedImports. About $200-500? I prefer getting it from Xtra but I think Xtra and Unwanted are much preferred than a no-name online seller.

I don't even know if AudioSG are original buyers of the chair. Very dubious on their ability to service warranty for 12 years. If one part spoil, that quite ruins the experience of the flagship chair.

I think others did mention correctly - just because it's durable doesn't mean it won't spoil. A chair is an extremely high-usage item with moving parts.

octillery 28-05-2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attila (Post 127404195)
my graphite haven't arrive yet.
got chair no headrest

which headrest? Atlas Cushion or Atlas suspension?

koicafex 28-05-2020 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mystril (Post 127406238)
AudioSG Aeron has warranty but it's tagged to them? Herman Miller only entertain original buyer of their chairs when it comes to repair.

The price difference is small compared to Xtra and UnwantedImports. About $200-500? I prefer getting it from Xtra but I think Xtra and Unwanted are much preferred than a no-name online seller.

I don't even know if AudioSG are original buyers of the chair. Very dubious on their ability to service warranty for 12 years. If one part spoil, that quite ruins the experience of the flagship chair.

I think others did mention correctly - just because it's durable doesn't mean it won't spoil. A chair is an extremely high-usage item with moving parts.

yeah according to the review on shopee
someone alr mention its tied to them
the warranty is long, but will the shop stay alive so long?
probably not so better buy from bigger shop like xtra

mystril 28-05-2020 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koicafex (Post 127406428)
yeah according to the review on shopee
someone alr mention its tied to them
the warranty is long, but will the shop stay alive so long?
probably not so better buy from bigger shop like xtra

Agreed with you. Also a peace of mind la. I dont want to sit on an unwarranted elite chair and worry. Yikes!


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.