www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

Attila 05-06-2020 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 127567278)
https://snipboard.io/ULvhmo.jpg

My Ferns are here omg so excited!

nice nintendo switch color :s13::s13:

Vulpix 05-06-2020 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attila (Post 127567308)
nice nintendo switch color :s13::s13:

Actually the blue chair is a bit greenish but don't know why the photo show blue. :s13:

acer23 05-06-2020 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attila (Post 127567308)
nice nintendo switch color :s13::s13:


This is so cool.

Vulpix 05-06-2020 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLADALOLEK (Post 127565930)
Did anyone manage to purchased a Steelcase Leap during this CB period?

The SG store not replying to emails or calls.
(Emailed/called about 2-3 days already)

Didn't you have a specific contact person?

LaChouette 05-06-2020 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 127567278)
https://snipboard.io/ULvhmo.jpg

My Ferns are here omg so excited!

Nice! Congrats on the new chairs!

LaChouette 05-06-2020 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLADALOLEK (Post 127565930)
Did anyone manage to purchased a Steelcase Leap during this CB period?

The SG store not replying to emails or calls.
(Emailed/called about 2-3 days already)

Can try contacting her: RORTEGAA@steelcase.com
The last time I emailed her was during CB and they were WFH, not too sure about now.

nez 05-06-2020 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batniss (Post 127544774)
$399 at Laz
$559 at Ergotune site

difference is the length of warranty. You probably pay $160 more for warranty

Tempting.

My current chair, partner bought from Qoo10, one day I lean (too far?) back & fell backward & hit my head on the desk.
It was painful but funny & was laughing in pain :s13:

batniss 05-06-2020 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nez (Post 127568184)
Tempting.

My current chair, partner bought from Qoo10, one day I lean (too far?) back & fell backward & hit my head on the desk.
It was painful but funny & was laughing in pain :s13:

Aeron for you :)?

nez 05-06-2020 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batniss (Post 127568708)
Aeron for you :)?

Regretted not getting when I single. Now with family, not possible liao :o

Swiftbladez 05-06-2020 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 127567278)

My Ferns are here omg so excited!


Love those popping colors!

acer23 05-06-2020 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nez (Post 127569222)
Regretted not getting when I single. Now with family, not possible liao :o

Why family cannot get aeron? aeron can be 传家宝。。。。

nez 05-06-2020 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acer23 (Post 127569420)
Why family cannot get aeron? aeron can be 传家宝。。。。

:s13: ........

vamprose 05-06-2020 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acer23 (Post 127569420)
Why family cannot get aeron? aeron can be 传家宝。。。。

the patek philippe of chairs? :s13:

winthony 05-06-2020 01:43 PM

Chairworkers having $100 off till late june. UI not more stock for it, would it be worth to get it off the official website?

PLADALOLEK 05-06-2020 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 127567897)
Didn't you have a specific contact person?

Congrats on your fern! Hope the chair brings your back all the support and happiness it deserves.

I do not have a specific contact person, I emailed them via the email form on their sg.steelcase website.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChouette (Post 127568134)
Can try contacting her: RORTEGAA@steelcase.com
The last time I emailed her was during CB and they were WFH, not too sure about now.

Thank you for the email, I'll try shooting her a mail today.
Yes, according to their website, its business as usual, just WFH. But no responses when I emailed previously. Maybe I'll have better luck with your contact :) Thanks again.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.