www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

halocast 05-06-2020 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 127567278)
https://snipboard.io/ULvhmo.jpg

My Ferns are here omg so excited!

wha looks nice :s12:

Vulpix 05-06-2020 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftbladez (Post 127569412)
Love those popping colors!

Thanks, chosen by missus. :s13:

i_dun_understand 05-06-2020 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 127567278)
My Ferns are here omg so excited!

The seat cushion standard black colour ? Or u choose black ?

LaChouette 05-06-2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLADALOLEK (Post 127571287)
Congrats on your fern! Hope the chair brings your back all the support and happiness it deserves.

I do not have a specific contact person, I emailed them via the email form on their sg.steelcase website.



Thank you for the email, I'll try shooting her a mail today.
Yes, according to their website, its business as usual, just WFH. But no responses when I emailed previously. Maybe I'll have better luck with your contact :) Thanks again.

You’re welcome :)

Vulpix 05-06-2020 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_dun_understand (Post 127572257)
The seat cushion standard black colour ? Or u choose black ?

Choose black, it goes with the grey of the study room. Got other shades but we think black goes best.

sseah12 05-06-2020 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 127572453)
Choose black, it goes with the grey of the study room. Got other shades but we think black goes best.

does the cushion seat tend to get hot?

sseah12 05-06-2020 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winthony (Post 127570943)
Chairworkers having $100 off till late june. UI not more stock for it, would it be worth to get it off the official website?

change castor another 50... Final 848.. Still bit cheaper than fern.. And get headrest some more..

Vulpix 05-06-2020 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sseah12 (Post 127574104)
does the cushion seat tend to get hot?

Just a little warm but nothing intolerable.

Vulpix 05-06-2020 04:38 PM

Ok just some additional photos of the Haworth Fern:

https://vulpix.s3-ap-southeast-1.ama...haworth_01.jpg
This is the support web which I've taken a poor photo of. It's the thing that supports your back, it's soft and springy. This is like the core of the back support that makes this so comfortable.

https://vulpix.s3-ap-southeast-1.ama...haworth_04.jpg
This is the slider for adjusting the contouring height to better support your back. It takes a while to adjust to the right height, once you get it no need to touch it anymore.

https://vulpix.s3-ap-southeast-1.ama...haworth_02.jpg
Just so people don't misunderstand the headrest, it's adjustable. It's not fixed location, can be raised higher. This is the back of the headrest, can adjust quite high.

https://vulpix.s3-ap-southeast-1.ama...haworth_03.jpg
No cheap plastic at the legs for sure. Soft castor wheels for hard floors.

So far I am quite happy with the chair after adjusting it to my liking. Cradling back with this when I'm thinking is also very comfortable as the tension can be adjusted. No regrets with this chair from 2nd impression, hopefully the impression stays positive even after years of use.

nod32fan 05-06-2020 04:43 PM

I just received my Ergotune Supreme after waiting since mid May. While waiting for this chair, I noticed that it is very similar to Ergohuman, X-Chair, takeaseat's Sail, UMD chair etc.

This chair is harder to assemble than an IKEA book shelf because of the weight of the chair.

So far the chair feels comfortable enough. Although the lumbar support feels like it is pressing my inwards together.

nod32fan 05-06-2020 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinistral (Post 127558161)
One question: Are you able to rock your chair from side to side, akin to 4-legged table with one leg shorter than the rest? I have a hunch one of the inner screws were not screwed in tightly, causing a slight rocking if I put my weight to one side.



1) Keep the cat out of the room
2) If cat is inside the room, hand carry out if it goes near the chair

:o

I cannot rock the chair from side to side.

batniss 05-06-2020 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 127574385)
Ok just some additional photos of the Haworth Fern:

https://vulpix.s3-ap-southeast-1.ama...haworth_01.jpg
This is the support web which I've taken a poor photo of. It's the thing that supports your back, it's soft and springy. This is like the core of the back support that makes this so comfortable.

https://vulpix.s3-ap-southeast-1.ama...haworth_04.jpg
This is the slider for adjusting the contouring height to better support your back. It takes a while to adjust to the right height, once you get it no need to touch it anymore.

https://vulpix.s3-ap-southeast-1.ama...haworth_02.jpg
Just so people don't misunderstand the headrest, it's adjustable. It's not fixed location, can be raised higher. This is the back of the headrest, can adjust quite high.

https://vulpix.s3-ap-southeast-1.ama...haworth_03.jpg
No cheap plastic at the legs for sure. Soft castor wheels for hard floors.

So far I am quite happy with the chair after adjusting it to my liking. Cradling back with this when I'm thinking is also very comfortable as the tension can be adjusted. No regrets with this chair from 2nd impression, hopefully the impression stays positive even after years of use.

feels hot for my liking.

batniss 05-06-2020 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nod32fan (Post 127574459)
I just received my Ergotune Supreme after waiting since mid May. While waiting for this chair, I noticed that it is very similar to Ergohuman, X-Chair, takeaseat's Sail, UMD chair etc.

This chair is harder to assemble than an IKEA book shelf because of the weight of the chair.

So far the chair feels comfortable enough. Although the lumbar support feels like it is pressing my inwards together.

do u feel hot or any cons to it so far?

nod32fan 05-06-2020 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batniss (Post 127574524)
do u feel hot or any cons to it so far?

I bought it because I want a mesh chair with a head rest in my non aircon room. So far, don't feel hot because I have a standing fan pointed at me.

Cons is the assembly is hard. I should have opted for them to assemble it. And the "variable lumbar support" is a little stiff and you cannot reduce or adjust the stiffness.

Another con is the multiple delays to shipping this chair to me.

dEv_ 05-06-2020 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 127567278)
https://snipboard.io/ULvhmo.jpg

My Ferns are here omg so excited!


looking real good. :) :love:


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.