www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

seikokingkong 06-06-2020 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koicafex (Post 127600741)
feel sibei paiseh to book appointment just to try and walk off :s22::s22:

Bobian...The situation now won't allow.

bolts 06-06-2020 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batniss (Post 127600890)
got check made in where and all? some people very concerned about it here.

Never check. Donít think itís a fake chair. The chair is heavy and exudes quality and very well packed in a box. Looks legit

LaChouette 06-06-2020 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bolts (Post 127601098)
Never check. Donít think itís a fake chair. The chair is heavy and exudes quality and very well packed in a box. Looks legit

Concern is with the warranty and the seller disappearing. If you want an aeron with overseas warranty, there are plenty of sources to get it much cheaper than the Shopee seller. Just import in yourself and itís only $1.2k inclusive of shipping.

LaChouette 06-06-2020 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bolts (Post 127600548)
The shopee seller mentioned many times in the thread. Xtra is out of stocks. I need a proper chair. My back is hurting like sh*t from my 10 year old IKEA chair

The Shopee seller doesnt have stock either, and the ETA for new stocks is the same as Xtra.

Napalm 06-06-2020 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 127595992)
To answer your headrest question please look at my other posts here. Around 1k for everything including headrest, delivery, install at their own warehouse before ship to you. Any further questions you can contact Haworth.

Thank you, Vulpix. :)

Napalm 06-06-2020 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotToday (Post 127596392)
Fern with Adjustable Headrest is Fern Executive model.

Without Headrest one Fern Task model.
Currently they are running promotion for Fern Task, all black.
Before GST, Fern Task Chair itself $743, delivery (comes fully assembled, LT 3-4 Weeks) $50
Total after GST $849 :s12::s12:

*There's also promotion ongoing for their Zody (all black), Soji (all black), and Adjustable Desk

Thanks, this is most helpful!

Nakedtoes 06-06-2020 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChouette (Post 127601360)
Concern is with the warranty and the seller disappearing. If you want an aeron with overseas warranty, there are plenty of sources to get it much cheaper than the Shopee seller. Just import in yourself and itís only $1.2k inclusive of shipping.

Wah.. U got lobang? Can teach how to import for 1.2k..no gst?

batniss 06-06-2020 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nakedtoes (Post 127601743)
Wah.. U got lobang? Can teach how to import for 1.2k..no gst?

i also want to know.

NotToday 06-06-2020 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zinedine (Post 127599118)
I think I will settle for Haworth Fern. Not too costly as Aeron.

I checked their website that their office is at Robinsons Road.

Is that where u guys bought your chair from, may I ask?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, that's their showroom. Or you can also communicate the transaction with them via e-email.

Quote:

Originally Posted by myth_shenhua (Post 127600487)
Opps, missed today's replies. Apologies for double posting.

Do you mind sharing where I can find the prices? Also is this direct from Haworth?

The prices are actually gotten from Promotional Brochure direct from their sales staff. Unfortunately my post count is not enough to post pictures, not too sure alternatives on how to as well, but the staff that I've been communicating is Alicia, very prompt on replies and very helpful. :)
Alicia.Tiang@haworth.com

Promotional Brochure: https://ibb.co/3hJzH7k
*Note that the prices displayed are before GST

Edit: Oh gawddd finally I have enough post count to share links

melakamc 06-06-2020 11:54 PM

Does anyone here owns a Herman Miller Sayl chair?

I found a 2016 model without lunar support. I want to know if I can buy it separately and fix later.

LaChouette 07-06-2020 05:19 AM

https://i.imgur.com/BdhGmlA.jpg

CONGRATS to all the folks here who purchased your Aeron from the Shopee seller at a ďgreat dealĒ :s13:

You are now a PROUD owner of a CHINA MADE Aeron with QUESTIONABLE warranty from the Shopee seller :s13: :s13: :s13:

I suggest you guys raise dispute on the seller for a PERCENTAGE REFUND or FULL RETURN+REFUND through Shopee.

The seller is definitely aware the chairs came from China as Herman Miller would have sent an email. But the fact that he chooses to still advertise it as USA made stock, is FALSE ADVERTISING.

Charlie_Zhan 07-06-2020 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChouette (Post 127603635)
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/BdhGmlA.jpg[IMG]

CONGRATS to all the folks here who purchased your Aeron from the Shopee seller at a ďgreat dealĒ :s13:

You are now a PROUD owner of a CHINA MADE Aeron with QUESTIONABLE warranty from the Shopee seller :s13: :s13: :s13:

I suggest you guys raise dispute on the seller for a PERCENTAGE REFUND or FULL RETURN+REFUND through Shopee.

The seller is definitely aware the chairs came from China as Herman Miller would have sent an email. But the fact that he chooses to still advertise it as USA made stock, is FALSE ADVERTISING.

if buy from Xtra also made in PRC so whatís the big fuss. you pay higher price for Xtra prc sets and also no guarantee Xtra wonít disappear one day.

you are competitor of that shopee seller?

disclaimer. i am not a patron of either. i bought mine many years ago from UI.

fzhfzh 07-06-2020 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChouette (Post 127603635)
https://i.imgur.com/BdhGmlA.jpg

This guy sounds so triggered. Must be employee or related to the authorized retailer. People can buy from where ever they want, itís their free choice.

LaChouette 07-06-2020 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie_Zhan (Post 127603697)
if buy from Xtra also made in PRC so whatís the big fuss. you pay higher price for Xtra prc sets and also no guarantee Xtra wonít disappear one day.

you are competitor of that shopee seller?

disclaimer. i am not a patron of either. i bought mine many years ago from UI.

UI is also selling PRC sets FYI.

And no I have no issues with anybody selling PRC sets, but I have issues with sellers passing off PRC sets as USA sets.

LaChouette 07-06-2020 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fzhfzh (Post 127603699)
This guy sounds so triggered. Must be employee or related to the authorized retailer. People can buy from where ever they want, itís their free choice.

Yea like i said before, it ainít illegal to be stupid, so feel free to buy from the Shopee seller.

And no im not related to the AD, i have been suggesting our fellow friends to buy a Haworth Fern instead of Aeron for multiple pages.