www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

batniss 07-06-2020 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vamprose (Post 127608191)
yup admittedly aeron is no longer at the pinnacle of ergonomic design. but core design principles remains valid, and saying that HM is nothing but just branding is a stretch.

to be fair, the shopee guy is selling a product and he/she isn't.

but still doesn't make sense that he/she goes around flaming the shopee seller, when it is clearly a risk/benefit analysis.

ignoring the production location (which somehow is something everyone is harping on).
in the worst case scenario and the shopee seller imports china-made HM, it is basically a question of $600-700 vs 12 years of warranty. there's no right or wrong, it is not illegal or stupid to go with a parallel importer and forsaking warranty doing so.

Exactly. He made it sound like those who commented, like they are buying.

People like me who are really buying don't even bother where it is being manufacturered.

Those people only say but no buy he already say what people want to buy based on the manufacturered location. They are jokers who cant afford mercs but want to act. Yet he got so triggered.

I drive a cheap Mercs. So? I still like to make my money count regardless what i forsake. I believe in worrying when the problem comes later not now. Yes i plan for today not tomorrow for such things. Then? Is my money what. Why am i getting branded as stupid? I am in an investment bank. My company must be stupid to hire me then. The thing is not about me but rather, why he so triggered on those jokers that don't even have money to buy but talk all day? (They said if they have money they will buy made in germany etc)

The question is, did those "lot" buy it?

I bought. Did they?

batniss 07-06-2020 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChouette (Post 127608237)
And what did i say that i canít back it up?

1.2k. ask many times already.

LaChouette 07-06-2020 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batniss (Post 127608265)
1.2k. ask many times already.

To think that after getting all the flak from people here and im going to share it, is naivety at itís finest form. Tell you what, iíll share it after all you lot paid and received your orders, just to add to my own entertainment.

Or you can just take it as i gong jiao wei like what another bro said, i already apologise to him :s13: Maybe audiosg really is doing charity, his cost price is 2k, selling at 1.6k for yall :spin:

batniss 07-06-2020 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChouette (Post 127608430)
To think that after getting all the flak from people here and im going to share it, is naivety at itís finest form. Tell you what, iíll share it after all you lot paid and received your orders, just to add to my own entertainment.

Or you can just take it as i gong jiao wei like what another bro said, i already apologise to him :s13: Maybe audiosg really is doing charity, his cost price is 2k, selling at 1.6k for yall :spin:

Nobody is saying he is doing Charity except u.

What people can see is what they can get at the cheapest available now

Ark Law 07-06-2020 12:26 PM

Quote:

I'd have a hard time believing cost price for a chair is $2k.

LaChouette 07-06-2020 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melakamc (Post 127607901)
Is there one place that I can go and try out all Herman miller, haworth, steelcase, etc.. chairs?

Unfortunately there isnít, all have their own distributorís showroom. Herman Miller and Haworth are a good start. As for Steelcase chairs, their foam are super comfortable, but for obvious reason, can be quite warm. So imho may not be very suitable in a non aircon environment.

When trying these chairs, make sure to try both the cheaper and expensive ones to have an idea of how differently they feel. But most importantly is to play with the adjustments till they fit you perfectly, before making the decision whether itís a good or bad chair.

Nakedtoes 07-06-2020 12:56 PM

Quote:

KNN empty pot the loudest... useless fark tok until so much tok cock only as usual easy to predict:s13::s13:

LaChouette 07-06-2020 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nakedtoes (Post 127609308)
KNN empty pot the loudest... useless fark tok until so much tok cock only as usual easy to predict:s13::s13:

Yea sorry bro, i apologise, hope your feeling were not hurt :s34:

Really up to you if you wanna believe lol, maybe just a coincidence that till date all of what iíve exposed can be backed up. Or maybe if you get your lazy a** to be a little more resourceful, you can also find it yourself

melakamc 07-06-2020 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 127608006)
No, I have to make a few trips to try all the chairs, I made a few appointments in one day shag. :s22: I tried these brands:

Herman Miller
Steelcase
Koyuko
Haworth
Ergoworks
Comfort Design

I think each place I tried 2-3 chairs and had to ask each of the sales people some questions. :s13: But if you're spending 1k on a chair, better to make sure everything is in order.

Thanks. I think I will do the same.

melakamc 07-06-2020 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChouette (Post 127608958)
Unfortunately there isn’t, all have their own distributor’s showroom. Herman Miller and Haworth are a good start. As for Steelcase chairs, their foam are super comfortable, but for obvious reason, can be quite warm. So imho may not be very suitable in a non aircon environment.

When trying these chairs, make sure to try both the cheaper and expensive ones to have an idea of how differently they feel. But most importantly is to play with the adjustments till they fit you perfectly, before making the decision whether it’s a good or bad chair.

Thanks for the heads-up on steelcase chairs. I will visit the outlets and try what they have to offer

Soya_Bean 07-06-2020 01:27 PM

Quote:

Do you have a bad experience buying from audiosg?
(I'm guessing so, otherwise you would not know of his address which is stated in the invoice)

Do share about your bad experience like i did in my previous posting when I've bought an EN Headrest from them, which turns out to be an OEM instead of the original.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/1...-post1286.html

Also when i have doubts that i might have received a China assembled aeron;
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/1...-post1571.html

Buyers like myself have accepted the fact that we might be risking our warranty by purchasing from an unauthorised agent.
You might think that we are penny wise pound foolish, that is fine as i respect your view.

I've come to the buying decision based on the fact that it is the cheapest on the market that i can find for a brand new herman miller aeron and parts can be source easily if a fix is needed and many replacement can be DIY with the help of online resources.

I will not hesitate to buy from another seller if i come across one that is selling at the lowest price.

It will be helpful to future buyers if you are willing to share on your findings on how to procure an aeron at $1200.

Conspiracy theory;
It's interesting to see a sudden interest in posting on this thread from lurker accounts.
One of which i believe belongs to the shopee seller too, based on my observation for the past two months.
(i.e. post history, similar writing style with the seller when i've chat with him on the shopee chat)

Ark Law 07-06-2020 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChouette (Post 127608958)
Unfortunately there isnít, all have their own distributorís showroom. Herman Miller and Haworth are a good start. As for Steelcase chairs, their foam are super comfortable, but for obvious reason, can be quite warm. So imho may not be very suitable in a non aircon environment.

Even with the air con off, there is a noticeable difference in how heat is trapped/dissipated with my Leap vs a cheapo regular foam+mesh chair.

Nakedtoes 07-06-2020 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChouette (Post 127609378)
Yea sorry bro, i apologise, hope your feeling were not hurt :s34:

Really up to you if you wanna believe lol, maybe just a coincidence that till date all of what iíve exposed can be backed up. Or maybe if you get your lazy a** to be a little more resourceful, you can also find it yourself

I m not as resourceful as u.. Still now dun share tok big tok cock lar.

Vulpix 07-06-2020 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ark Law (Post 127610250)
Even with the air con off, there is a noticeable difference in how heat is trapped/dissipated with my Leap vs a cheapo regular foam+mesh chair.

Interesting thing about Leap v2 vs Gesture also is the foam. The Gesture feels super warm after a while in their aircon office, the Leap feels warm after a while but doesn't feel unbearable.

LaChouette 07-06-2020 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soya_Bean (Post 127610010)
Conspiracy theory;
It's interesting to see a sudden interest in posting on this thread from lurker accounts.
One of which i believe belongs to the shopee seller too, based on my observation for the past two months.
(i.e. post history, similar writing style with the seller when i've chat with him on the shopee chat)

HAHAHA i was waiting for someone to point it out. Quite obvious acer23 is Audiosg isnt it :s13: :s13: :s13: