www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

batniss 07-06-2020 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soya_Bean (Post 127610010)
Do you have a bad experience buying from audiosg?
(I'm guessing so, otherwise you would not know of his address which is stated in the invoice)

Do share about your bad experience like i did in my previous posting when I've bought an EN Headrest from them, which turns out to be an OEM instead of the original.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/1...-post1286.html

Also when i have doubts that i might have received a China assembled aeron;
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/1...-post1571.html

Buyers like myself have accepted the fact that we might be risking our warranty by purchasing from an unauthorised agent.
You might think that we are penny wise pound foolish, that is fine as i respect your view.

I've come to the buying decision based on the fact that it is the cheapest on the market that i can find for a brand new herman miller aeron and parts can be source easily if a fix is needed and many replacement can be DIY with the help of online resources.

I will not hesitate to buy from another seller if i come across one that is selling at the lowest price.

It will be helpful to future buyers if you are willing to share on your findings on how to procure an aeron at $1200.

Conspiracy theory;
It's interesting to see a sudden interest in posting on this thread from lurker accounts.
One of which i believe belongs to the shopee seller too, based on my observation for the past two months.
(i.e. post history, similar writing style with the seller when i've chat with him on the shopee chat)

Since seller in here can give us cheaper? 😉

LaChouette 07-06-2020 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batniss (Post 127610546)
Since seller in here can give us cheaper? 😉

acer23 is audiosg, lets just page him in

paul02 07-06-2020 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 127608006)
No, I have to make a few trips to try all the chairs, I made a few appointments in one day shag. :s22: I tried these brands:

Herman Miller
Steelcase
Koyuko
Haworth
Ergoworks
Comfort Design

I think each place I tried 2-3 chairs and had to ask each of the sales people some questions. :s13: But if you're spending 1k on a chair, better to make sure everything is in order.

Am curious, what are the questions you would ask when trying out the chairs?

Ark Law 07-06-2020 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 127610340)
Interesting thing about Leap v2 vs Gesture also is the foam. The Gesture feels super warm after a while in their aircon office, the Leap feels warm after a while but doesn't feel unbearable.

Mine is a 15 year old V1 though. Probably the material blend and construction in the face fabric is different which helps. Kind of like different clothing brands have different comfort feels despite being the same 100% cotton label.

DriftKing 07-06-2020 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soya_Bean (Post 127610010)
I've come to the buying decision based on the fact that it is the cheapest on the market that i can find for a brand new herman miller aeron and parts can be source easily if a fix is needed and many replacement can be DIY with the help of online resources.

Do you have any cheap source for seat and back pans?

LaChouette 07-06-2020 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DriftKing (Post 127610750)
Do you have any cheap source for seat and back pans?

you can contact acer23, cause he's audiosg he can make warranty claims for you

batniss 07-06-2020 02:19 PM

For a moment i thought your will think is me. Later jump inside yellow river also cannot wash off.

LaChouette 07-06-2020 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acer23 (Post 127585213)
You will see when you receive the chair. All worries are gone. If not I won't buy two pcs, and two of my friends also bought.

Hi bro, why you make so many false claims on your Shopee AudioSG site and Aeron chairs?

1. Claim you're in business for more than 10 years, but ACRA shows your biz only registered for 3 years
2. Claim your chairs are made in USA, when they are made in China
3. Claim your headrest are Engineered Now headrest when they are OEM from Taiwan.
4. Make so many fake review on your Shopee site, the flooring all same one LOLOL

dEv_ 07-06-2020 02:29 PM

hi, is haworth open for appointment yet?

The last i know of they cancelled my last wed appointment. SE mentioned they will keep me updated on the next available one.

waiting to try their chair before making the purchase.

Attila 07-06-2020 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChouette (Post 127609378)
Yea sorry bro, i apologise, hope your feeling were not hurt :s34:

Really up to you if you wanna believe lol, maybe just a coincidence that till date all of what iíve exposed can be backed up. Or maybe if you get your lazy a** to be a little more resourceful, you can also find it yourself

then can you backup ur claim that shopee aeron is 100% made from china?

Attila 07-06-2020 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChouette (Post 127611318)
Hi bro, why you make so many false claims on your Shopee AudioSG site and Aeron chairs?

1. Claim you're in business for more than 10 years, but ACRA shows your biz only registered for 3 years
2. Claim your chairs are made in USA, when they are made in China
3. Claim your headrest are Engineered Now headrest when they are OEM from Taiwan.
4. Make so many fake review on your Shopee site, the flooring all same one LOLOL

if acer is audiosg he won't do MO with me to get atlas headrest. have some common sense pls

LaChouette 07-06-2020 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attila (Post 127611340)
then can you backup ur claim that shopee aeron is 100% made from china?

Already backed up by one of our friend here, with the serial DG for Dong Guan

batniss 07-06-2020 02:32 PM

Attila, i think ignore troll better. I dont know why he so triggered and keeps going on.

His level of insinuating is getting overboard

Mod also not doing anything.

LaChouette 07-06-2020 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attila (Post 127611368)
if acer is audiosg he won't do MO with me to get atlas headrest. have some common sense pls

LOL you're not very smart, are you?

Attila 07-06-2020 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChouette (Post 127611399)
LOL you're not very smart, are you?

maybe not? but smarter than u for sure