Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went down to one of the shops today to try Ergohuman Classic V2. Gotta say it's very comfortable. Until i met Ergohuman Geneya (if i spelt it correctly). It's not jump comfortable, but more importantly im able to toggle between sitting full-back and front with an incline. Very comparable to to HM (i forgot the name, but usually the one we always talk about). Humanscale Freedom and Liberty doesnt feel as comfortable as the Classic V2, much less Geneya.

Damn. Im so poisoned now.

logitech123

Master Member
Reaction score
As mentioned, seen on carousell. Have you googled the sticker label before? Have a look at what the stickers look like, as per my description. And compare it to how Audiosg’s aeron sticker label look like. The uniquely shaped corners of the sticker has been consistent for almost decade, and also on current remastered Aerons. They DO NOT have all 4 squared corners

Also the stickers are slightly glossy and with clear printed fonts. Not faded printings on matte stickers like on Audiosg’s Aeron labels.

Added pictures for your reference, if you need more examples you can google yourself. I have only seen all 4 squared corners on Shopee Audiosg's Aerons, thus far.

Q71rF7X.png

Long time lurker in this thread. I just checked my aeron remastered and my wife embody bought from xtra furniture this earlier year. Both serial number sticker is all squared corner.

princesslydia

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to the forum and researching for best aeron deal for myself. Was comparing between unwanted import and shopee seller audiosg. May I know who did you buy from? And how much you spent for the replacement?

Just to put it out here on case anyone needs this info. My Herman Miller Aeron backrest had a tear, but the original place where i had bought it from, was unresponsive. I wanted to know how much was the replacement cost and wanted to replace the backrest asap. I chanced upon audiosg (in shopee), where I am grateful for their prompt quote for the replacement (part + labour), and replaced the backrest within their provided timeframe.

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone here bought from shopee before? How's the experience? Review seems good but longevity seems to still be a question mark, so really a decision to make if the $400-500 savings worth the trade off vs buying from Xtra.

Mine from Shopee. Havent find anything to complain yet.

I have the chance to compare with what i have in office.. i really cannot tell the difference but i have to say, i am a newbie when it comes to chair.

Rock_Lobster

Reaction score
Tried out the Fern and Zody recently. Liked the Fern a lot more as it has the support and adjust-ability but I felt that it allows you to sit in a more relaxed position when you just want to chill. the lumbar support isnt as "rigid" as the Zody as there is the suspension. The seat on the Fern is also softer.

Zody felt more like a chair I would prefer if I am solely getting it for productive purposes. Home office etc. But for general use I might be going with the Fern.

Around this price range 800-900$, is there any other chairs y'all would recommend to check out? Or should I just go with the Fern?

delipaperone

Reaction score
Tell u liao how to find buyer. :(

Don't know can return back to overseas or not since I bought from Atlas directly. :(

I did some research on this headrest, seems to have better reviews than engineered now.
If this is bad, I don’t think I wanna try engineered now haha. Anyway my head needs a rest, can sell me? Atlas out of stock now leh. Can PM me? Thanks.

hulkmagic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went down to one of the shops today to try Ergohuman Classic V2. Gotta say it's very comfortable. Until i met Ergohuman Geneya (if i spelt it correctly). It's not jump comfortable, but more importantly im able to toggle between sitting full-back and front with an incline. Very comparable to to HM (i forgot the name, but usually the one we always talk about). Humanscale Freedom and Liberty doesnt feel as comfortable as the Classic V2, much less Geneya.

Damn. Im so poisoned now.

Its Genidia, i just got it today :s12::s12:

rkjcj9o.jpg

didnt take much pictures when unboxing. too excited :s13::s13:

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Long time lurker in this thread. I just checked my aeron remastered and my wife embody bought from xtra furniture this earlier year. Both serial number sticker is all squared corner.

Mine from UI also have all the squared corner But doesn’t has the PAT wording.. does yours come with PAT wording? My serial number was almost the same as one of shopee audio warranty sticker posted here almost scare me why would it be exactly the same. Shall post mine to see if it look right compared to yours

Last edited:

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just realise that UI replaced the original with their own warranty sticker so mine label is not the original one

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.