www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

wert 09-06-2020 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 127656656)
Uh what is individual depth adjustment? You mean like go up and down the lumbar adjustment?

It is the lumbar support adjustment inwards or outward of the seat back.

i_dun_understand 09-06-2020 05:22 PM

Just checked for the Fern non-promo order, lead time is 8 weeks.

Wa Laooooo

slasherkenshin 09-06-2020 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_dun_understand (Post 127657211)
Just checked for the Fern non-promo order, lead time is 8 weeks.

Wa Laooooo

What options are available for non-promo order? color?

Vulpix 09-06-2020 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wert (Post 127657203)
It is the lumbar support adjustment inwards or outward of the seat back.

Oh ok, that one don't have on the Fern.

Vulpix 09-06-2020 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_dun_understand (Post 127657211)
Just checked for the Fern non-promo order, lead time is 8 weeks.

Wa Laooooo

I ordered mine in April, got my Fern last week. :s13: You gonna have to get used to it, all these chairs take about 8 weeks, even Steelcase.

i_dun_understand 09-06-2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 127657711)
I ordered mine in April, got my Fern last week. :s13: You gonna have to get used to it, all these chairs take about 8 weeks, even Steelcase.

I thought your 8 weeks is because of CB issue. Didn't know until now


Quote:

Originally Posted by slasherkenshin (Post 127657635)
What options are available for non-promo order? color?

Colour, headrest, wheels (hard or soft), armrest 4D or just height adjustment..etc. can download the product brochure to see the variable add on

batniss 09-06-2020 08:03 PM

ok, got "express" received...

The manufactured date shows: 01-15-20 (means January i reckoned)

https://i.imgur.com/54Ir7a8.jpg

feels like office now~

Proximus 09-06-2020 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batniss (Post 127660184)
ok, got "express" received...

The manufactured date shows: 01-15-20 (means January i reckoned)

https://i.imgur.com/54Ir7a8.jpg

feels like office now~

Steady! Enjoy!

Btw, the head rest is by Engineered Now H4 or H3?

batniss 09-06-2020 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Proximus (Post 127660385)
Steady! Enjoy!

Btw, the head rest is by Engineered Now H4 or H3?

I think is some OEM one.

It fits super well but not so straightforward to install. Needs to use the allen key.

The plastic part feels really solid but the mesh-material doesn't feel like the Aeron.

Not complaining since i made use of some coupons from Shopee to bring the price down to the maximum i could obtain.

Attila 09-06-2020 08:38 PM

im still waiting for my atlas headrest.
feel something is missing. too used to having a headrest from my previous ergohuman

sseah12 09-06-2020 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_dun_understand (Post 127657211)
Just checked for the Fern non-promo order, lead time is 8 weeks.

Wa Laooooo

get ready to top up for head rest n 4d arms... Zz about 1k..

powerpack8 09-06-2020 09:09 PM

Received my Aeron too :D

https://i.imgur.com/GU4IvUZ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/SGTy1Kg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rB7dA1s.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/gcZCnAa.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wEEQC0C.jpg

Same Jan 2020 batch, and no DG in the model number. Seems legit. Dropped an email to HM for verification.

Very solid chair, and the mesh is very cooling if I have to compare with my Steelcase Think. I would have gotten this chair if I get to know Aeron earlier :s13:

Delivered in 2 working days, well packed and great customer service. It's a 5 star Shopee seller to me, no complain. ;)

Kinda neck sore after using it for awhile, I hope my atlas headrest can come earlier.

batniss 09-06-2020 09:10 PM

jtjt00 - your PM is full

batniss 09-06-2020 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powerpack8 (Post 127661414)
Received my Aeron too :D

https://i.imgur.com/GU4IvUZ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/SGTy1Kg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rB7dA1s.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/gcZCnAa.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wEEQC0C.jpg

Same Jan 2020 batch, and no DG in the model number. Seems legit. Dropped an email to HM for verification.

Very solid chair, and the mesh is very cooling if I have to compare with my Steelcase Think. I would have gotten this chair if I get to know Aeron earlier :s13:

Delivered in 2 working days, well packed and great customer service. It's a 5 star Shopee seller to me, no complain. ;)

Kinda neck sore after using it for awhile, I hope my atlas headrest can come earlier.

yeah, though office have it i have never sat on it with my shorts. The mesh so far don't feel pain nor irritating.

Anyway nice home!

noobiee 09-06-2020 09:31 PM

anyone know where can i get a lumbar and seat foam replacement for aeron?

treat it as i got no warranty?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.