HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

Like Tree478Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2020, 06:47 PM   #2311

Sigh.

So much "internal sources/info" that u can actually procure a customer's invoice and ask him to take a picture of the tag just to prove Xtra "Sometime before" sells made in USA. (Base on the bro who said they do sell PRC made ones before not me ) - does it change the fact now its a Dongguan PRC batch? Nope.

I have already said as CONSUMERS, all we need to know is NOW Xtra is selling PRC made Aerons. And IF they import USA Aerons later, even I would prefer to buy from Xtra.

Why are u stil soo soo keen to defend Xtra current batch remains a deep question. Isit too many ex stock coz nobody want to buy PRC batch???

We have people buying from Shopee and proving its imported from USA with made in USA tags by HM USA.

It does not make any sense for you to prevent everyone from knowing Xtra is NOW selling a batch of dongguan Aerons or trying to argue it is USA parts but assemble in PRC. For that matter if one can buy Aerons fully made in USA without DG later from Xtra- why buy now?

I end my case here. good luck with whatever u are happy to say later. I think most already got my point.

Last edited by pacificstorm; 10-06-2020 at 06:53 PM..
Processor
Intel i7 920
Memory
12GB
Storage
1.5TB
OS
Windows 7 Ultimate

pacificstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 06:52 PM   #2312

amortize over 2yrs, less then $1 per day, its no brainer....
Some more buy direct from manufacturer, no parallel import warranty worries...

Sure fast hand, fast leg grab first
at most buyer remorse then maybe can get for 2nd hand price.. Kekeke.. But like as vulpix mentioned.. Unless try out.. We never know.. Ever some go try HM also decided not suitable.. Don't mean not good oso... Better to buy w confidence and pay bit more than to have sickening doubt that linger in the mind..
sseah12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 07:25 PM   #2313

So much "internal sources/info" that u can actually procure a customer's invoice and ask him to take a picture of the tag just to prove Xtra "Sometime before" sells made in USA.
Don't need to procure when google/carousell is your best friend lol

does it change the fact now its a Dongguan PRC batch? Nope.
The equation largely changes if Xtra has been offering PRC assembled ones all along though.
Answered by your own quote

I have already said as CONSUMERS, all we need to know is NOW Xtra is selling PRC made Aerons. And IF they import USA Aerons later, even I would prefer to buy from Xtra.
Then guess what you're in luck, Xtra replied and said the incoming batch is still Made in USA. So anyone who wants USA Aerons can still get them from Xtra, like it has always been prior to COVID.

Isit too many ex stock coz nobody want to buy PRC batch???
Looks like pushing theories is your biggest forte Xtra sells PRC ones mainly to corporate buyers FYI, or consumers who don't mind.

I end my case here.
Hahaha I suggest you do too Cause each time you come back, it only makes you look more like a... you know what

What's worst than not being the sharpest tool in the shed? Not knowing it hahaha

Last edited by LaChouette; 10-06-2020 at 07:36 PM..
LaChouette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 07:45 PM   #2314

Thank you the most loyal Xtra supporter who isn't a current consumer

Perhaps u like to share the screenshot email reply with the date n time from Xtra stating we will not be getting PRC made Aerons for all of us who may prefer a USA made Aerons. That is the best assurance and publicity we need from Xtra.

Weird enough they supply PRC to corporate which are larger clients but USA to consumer (how u know ah, ok nevermind) isit corporate rate must offer discount then PRC made Aerons are cheaper... (sorry just be my theory again)
Processor
Intel i7 920
Memory
12GB
Storage
1.5TB
OS
Windows 7 Ultimate

Old 10-06-2020, 07:50 PM   #2315

I just did a comparison of the measurements on my S7 from UI (UI did not state it's Euro version so i assume it's the standard version) vs the measurements found on Chairworker's website.

The seat depth and the seat height is more or less the same. If i sit my butt all the way back, at it's lowest height setting (47cm from floor to top of the sit) my heels are flat on the floor. However, to get my elbows at a good approx. of 90 degrees and without my wrist touching the table, i have to raise it to about 50cm and my heels are slightly around 1-2cm off the ground.
I guess there is only 1 version so far, which tally with specs on the Euro version. I emailed them and was told the normal version is same in every way except a couple of inches lower in seat height. Thanks for useful information!
wert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 07:55 PM   #2316

Perhaps u like to share the screenshot email reply with the date n time from Xtra stating we will not be getting PRC made Aerons for all of us who may prefer a USA made Aerons. That is the best assurance and publicity we need from Xtra.
At this point I can post an email screenshot and you will still say it is fake. Feel free to email them and verify all you want, they reply quite quickly Also, i suggest if you indeed want to purchase, email them asap as the staff told me many from the incoming batch are already reserved, otherwise you'll be waiting for the following batch [/QUOTE]

Weird enough they supply PRC to corporate which are larger clients but USA to consumer (how u know ah, ok nevermind) isit corporate rate must offer discount then PRC made Aerons are cheaper... (sorry just be my theory again)
Ah maybe? But ever heard of order fulfilment capacity? And also because corporate consumers aren't sinophobic like certain people here, so maybe it makes more efficiency sense to import from a nearby country? Also just my theory hahaha
Old 10-06-2020, 07:56 PM   #2317
hg2
Master Member

Selling chair is no longer a sunset business, 10% of reddot population read this thread (0.5m) and growing....
Processor
AMD Ryzen 3900X & Intel i9 9900K, Macbook Pro 15", Lenovo Legion Y540
Mainboard
X570 Aorus I WIFI PRO & Z390 Phantom ITX
Graphics Card
Aorus RX5700 & GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
Memory
Corsair Vengance RGB Pro 32GB && 16GB
Display
LG 4K 32"
Storage
Samsung 970 Evo+ 1TB && Seagate Firecuda320 1TB
Optical Storage
Sony Blue-Ray
Casing
Ghost S1 Black && Streacom DA2 Silver
PSU
FSP Dagger && Corsair
Audio
Creative Soundblaster
OS
Windows 10 && Hackintosh

hg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 07:57 PM   #2318
Arch-Supremacy Member

Selling chair is no longer a sunset business, 10% of reddot population read this thread (0.5m) and growing....
i think most people barely work long hours at home. Usually is touch and go until Covid...
Processor
Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E4600
Mainboard
Irvine-GL6E
Graphics Card
Intel HD
Memory
4096MB DDR2
Display
Acer Predator X34A
Storage
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD
Casing
S3380D HomePC
Audio
High Definition 6-channel audio
OS
Windows 10 Home SL

batniss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 08:00 PM   #2319

At this point I can post an email screenshot and you will still say it is fake. Feel free to email them and verify all you want, they reply quite quickly Also, i suggest if you indeed want to purchase, email them asap as the staff told me many from the incoming batch are already reserved, otherwise you'll be waiting for the following batch
No la I wont say its fake, confirm. Please share with us. U happily share photos and links from everywhere readily pls don't make an exception for one of the most info we would love to know.

If u shared earlier then don't have so much arguements liao u know?

From start u try to argue actually PRC not bad what, mercedes (some) also made in South Africa.

Then u try to say all graphites made in PRC with youtube videos and reddit, before realising Shopee was selling Jan batch.

Then u said Xtra is only assembled in PRC with USA manufactured parts.

Then u said even PRC also worth it for warranty and authencity.

Then you said Xtra sells USA ALL ALONG before, but our friend commented before they did sell PRC. (U urself had a Korean one)

Then you said PRC only for Corporate...

End of the day, did u realise if u can prove Xtra is now selling USA u would have shorten the marathon in ur speech

Did u see infact I was also arguing that if Xtra sells USA ones later we should wait and not buy now? I even said its worthit to buy from Xtra if its USA made because its similar pricing to HM USA online webshop, but IF prc all along then not worth it.

I have never supported any shops or company throughout my speech other than my CLEAR support to buy a USA Aeron and my CLEAR against of PRC made Luxury products. Cheers

Last but not least, u are the one who made the equation of 1k more from Xtra vs a PRC Aeron without warranty from Taobao.

I don't think I have deviated from my initial stance. But I certainly think you have resorted to many claims or theories in your undying support for Xtra.

I am not sure that Xtra would have liked this unnecessary Publicity from someone who isn't even a current customer of Xtra Aerons.

Cheers again and honestly I have said all that I should. I DO NOT DEVIATE FROM MY SUPPORT FOR USA PRODUCT OVER PRC (and especially PRC).

Last edited by pacificstorm; 10-06-2020 at 08:22 PM..
Processor
Intel i7 920
Memory
12GB
Storage
1.5TB
OS
Windows 7 Ultimate

Old 10-06-2020, 08:31 PM   #2320

No la I wont say its fake, confirm. Please share with us.
I won't be sharing the screenshot for the concern that I emailed saying I wanted to make the purchase, but actually use it for the purpose in this thread. The staff is aware of this thread, and will see my post of the conversation here, which I don't want. But like I said, feel free to email them, since you said you wanted to purchase, you'll have to email them anyway Take it as a favour from me for helping you confirm and make a better purchase decision.

From start u try to argue actually PRC not bad what, mercedes (some) also made in South Africa.
I still stand by the statement, regardless of where they are made, they are still the same. Sinophobic people begged to differ.

Then u try to say all graphites made in PRC with youtube videos and reddit, before realising Shopee was selling Jan batch.
This is still supported by the fact that Shopee buyers did received DG chairs and shipments from China

Then u said Xtra is only assembled in PRC with USA manufactured parts.
As quoted by Xtra's statement

Then you said Xtra sells USA ALL ALONG before, but our friend commented before they did sell PRC.

Then you said PRC only for Corporate...
This holds true as Xtra sells both USA made and PRC made chairs

Wait, where's your theory about Herman Miller ONLY ships China chairs to Xtra? Did you forget about that one already? Sigh, bad memory.

If u shared earlier then don't have so much arguements liao u know?
TEnd of the day, did u realise if u can prove Xtra is now selling USA u would have shorten the marathon in ur speech
Yea lor likewise if you actually bothered to get facts, then you wouldn't have go through all that trouble of prowling all over the internet for not very useful quotes, and then crack your brains to come up with all your own theories, and breakdown of manufacturing and assembly liao you know?

I am not sure that Xtra would have liked this unnecessary Publicity from someone who isn't even a current customer of Xtra Aerons.
You mean the publicity brought upon by people who express their strong opinion against PRC made chairs in this thread?

Cheers

Last edited by LaChouette; 10-06-2020 at 08:41 PM..
Old 10-06-2020, 08:34 PM   #2321
High Supremacy Member

have we got a winner yet ?
Processor
AMD 3900X
Mainboard
GIGABYTE X570 AORUS PRO WIFI AMD
Graphics Card
ZOTAC RTX 2070 Super
Memory
G.Skill Trident 2 * 8GB RGB
Display
Acer Predator X34P
Storage
SSD1 ADATA 1TB, SSD 2 Samsung EVO 850 1TB, SSD3 Sandisk 960GB, WD Black 2TB
Optical Storage
still got people use meh ?
Casing
NZXT H510 Compact Mid-Tower
PSU
Seasonic FOCUS GX-650, 650W 80+ Gold
Audio
KEF LSX, SB AE-9, MDR-1000X, ATH M40X
OS
Windows 10 Home

koroshiya8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 08:37 PM   #2322
Supremacy Member

Just got my chairworkers s7 bought direct from their .com

- Fabric feels great (some kind of velvet lined fabric)
- Overall Chair feels very nice
- Controls are flimsy and wobbly.. I can hold on to the main lever and rattle it (like its not secured properly.)
- Side tilt is abit flimsy and wobbly but OK
- Arm rests has alot of play and rattles. Also everytime I apply some force while getting up (not full weight) on the armrest, It loses its hold.
- Lumbar support does not hold its position well, I can put it to its highest position but it will shift down when I lean back.

1.8 80kg here. Normal?

Last edited by skiversupreme; 10-06-2020 at 09:17 PM..
skiversupreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 08:39 PM   #2323

Got. The Shopee seller, Xtra, HM, and UI.
Mainboard
MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon
Graphics Card
Zotac 1080Ti
Memory
G.Skill RipjawsX 3200CL14 2x8GB
Display
Acer XB271HU
Storage
HP EX920 NVME
Casing
Coolermaster H500P
PSU
EVGA 750w G3

DriftKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 08:44 PM   #2324

Me. Closing the thread.
hardwaregone and LaChouette like this.
Old 10-06-2020, 08:47 PM   #2325

Hahaha.. thanks for the good "reason" of not sharing. Will let everyone judge their own conclusions on how u are or are not linked to Xtra.

All the "not sinophobic" people will be indifferent if Xtra sells either USA/PRC at the same price and will not ask for the USA variant. That must be true......

Anyway enjoy yourself, must be really enjoyable to have actively contributed from day to night staying focused on just one thread.. great passion.
Processor
Intel i7 920
Memory
12GB
Storage
1.5TB
OS
Windows 7 Ultimate

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.