www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

i_dun_understand 10-06-2020 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sseah12 (Post 127683756)
can sic which spec u got? Assuming not the promo one right?

Yup.. non promo spec

I got the executive fern (aka come with headrest) + all the optional add on (lumbar, 4D arm, soft wheels, seat depth adjustment, forward tilt and backward lock)

Choose an all white silver colour combi

Charlie_Zhan 11-06-2020 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_dun_understand (Post 127684264)
Yup.. non promo spec

I got the executive fern (aka come with headrest) + all the optional add on (lumbar, 4D arm, soft wheels, seat depth adjustment, forward tilt and backward lock)

Choose an all white silver colour combi

how much does it cost.

tazzycorner 11-06-2020 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_dun_understand (Post 127684264)
Yup.. non promo spec

I got the executive fern (aka come with headrest) + all the optional add on (lumbar, 4D arm, soft wheels, seat depth adjustment, forward tilt and backward lock)

Choose an all white silver colour combi

4D arm rest means what?
can tilt the armrest at a certain angle upwards?

kandinsky 11-06-2020 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tazzycorner (Post 127684708)
4D arm rest means what?
can tilt the armrest at a certain angle upwards?

Usually means can adjust in 4 dimensions
- up/down
- forward/backwards
- left/right
- angle/swivel

Vulpix 11-06-2020 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tazzycorner (Post 127684708)
4D arm rest means what?
can tilt the armrest at a certain angle upwards?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kandinsky (Post 127685063)
Usually means can adjust in 4 dimensions
- up/down
- forward/backwards
- left/right
- angle/swivel

Just my personal opinion ah. I feel the 4D arm rest from Haworth not that useful as it cannot be locked into place. Have it on my Zody, don't feel it's very useful, keeps moving out of position. Decided not to get the 4D arm rest on my Ferns. :s13: Again that's my personal opinion, for those who are waiting to try out remember to test out at their store.

Vulpix 11-06-2020 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_dun_understand (Post 127683130)
just placed my order on Haworth Fern without trying (cross finger), 8 weeks count down begins

Wah seh some of you really daredevil buy chair without trying. :s13:

Vulpix 11-06-2020 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sseah12 (Post 127683718)
Hehe.. Maybe we can go tog.. I may get the headrest / 4d arm w colour option..

The headrest for the Fern better try out properly. Note that the headrest is fixed onto the chair itself, you can adjust up and down but it's going to be "fixed" and not the kind that feels springy. Here's what I mean:

https://vulpix.s3-ap-southeast-1.ama...haworth_02.jpg

koroshiya8 11-06-2020 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 127682069)
My friend has the OEM version of that garbage, it's not very comfortable, the chair feels cheap, overall I would not even bother when a Haworth Soji is almost the same price and feels higher quality.

have u tried DXracer before? i think before all these copy-cats appeared, DXRacers were the main player of gaming chairs...
how would you compare them cos honestly i think they are all the same.

Vulpix 11-06-2020 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koroshiya8 (Post 127686933)
have u tried DXracer before? i think before all these copy-cats appeared, DXRacers were the main player of gaming chairs...
how would you compare them cos honestly i think they are all the same.

No, I never try dxracer before. If it's a anything like secretlabs it's not my type of chair.

sseah12 11-06-2020 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 127686438)
The headrest for the Fern better try out properly. Note that the headrest is fixed onto the chair itself, you can adjust up and down but it's going to be "fixed" and not the kind that feels springy. Here's what I mean:

https://vulpix.s3-ap-southeast-1.ama...haworth_02.jpg

ah OK.. Maybe it is more like an extension of the backrest.. Instead of being a separate piece with its own unique curvature / support... I think for some they dun mind order max Ed out specs.. At most top up a bit 1 time only.. Instead of regret later and buy 2md chair...

fzhfzh 11-06-2020 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koroshiya8 (Post 127686933)
have u tried DXracer before? i think before all these copy-cats appeared, DXRacers were the main player of gaming chairs...
how would you compare them cos honestly i think they are all the same.

Herman Miller is partnering with Logitech on a gaming chair. If you really want a gaming chair, I would wait for that.

Vulpix 11-06-2020 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fzhfzh (Post 127687020)
Herman Miller is partnering with Logitech on a gaming chair. If you really want a gaming chair, I would wait for that.

Anything slap on the word gaming will +500 so I wonder if it will still be worth it...

Attila 11-06-2020 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fzhfzh (Post 127687020)
Herman Miller is partnering with Logitech on a gaming chair. If you really want a gaming chair, I would wait for that.

i heard it will be a brand logo collab using embody

ragnarok95 11-06-2020 09:31 AM

I will buy this over other brand of gaming chair if I really need one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 127687037)
Anything slap on the word gaming will +500 so I wonder if it will still be worth it...


Vulpix 11-06-2020 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragnarok95 (Post 127687945)
I will buy this over other brand of gaming chair if I really need one.

No need gaming tag lah, literally can just go to Haworth buy their Soji which is a better chair in every way for like 6xx only. :s13:


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.