Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

Skypower

Reaction score
i am using size C, i feel size C is more suitable for ppl with longer leg cos its seat pan depth is very deep.

fzhfzh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have shorter legs and taller body, so size B doesn’t fit my back as well, but size C seat pan is too deep for my legs. I chose size B. Problem with size c is that if seat pan is too deep and your butt cannot sit all the way in, you won’t get the lumbar support.

Skypower

Reaction score
I have shorter legs and taller body, so size B doesn’t fit my back as well, but size C seat pan is too deep for my legs. I chose size B. Problem with size c is that if seat pan is too deep and your butt cannot sit all the way in, you won’t get the lumbar support.

fully agree, depends on if legs are longer than seat pan.

bakasa2002

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just notice shopee no more discount for aeron.

Ya, look like the raise their price by $100 for Aeron since 7.7 sale. If you are considering Sayl, the price is not worthwhile to get on Shopee as it is about $100 diff from Xtra, just FYI.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Xtra only offer one colour now. Don't think many can tahan the colour.

https://xtra-eshop.com.sg/product/sayl-chair-with-lumbar-support-10/

actually the colour looks quite nice ma

UrGBR6Y.jpg

trGIU87.jpg

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The colour looks okay ma..Tested before, although comfy but the back rest ends just below my shoulder blader so no go for me..

hg2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From the looks of it, you need your abdomen muscles to balance?

Unlike those cheap knock-off that anyhow swing, this design got spring tension. You need to hold the arms and apply some force to move explicitly, so it's very stable when u don't need it.

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How's the comfort level of sayl? Might consider getting a spare chair

I have tried Sayl. It's good for those who like to lean back and work, but there's no firm support like Aeron posture fit. Might be good for meeting rooms, brainstorming sessions, but definitely not for long-term productive work imo.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How's the comfort level of sayl? Might consider getting a spare chair

I have tried Sayl. It's good for those who like to lean back and work, but there's no firm support like Aeron posture fit. Might be good for meeting rooms, brainstorming sessions, but definitely not for long-term productive work imo.

yup, back support not so rigid..like those web gel style..comfy of cos..The atb told me more for short sitting, long sitting hours should get something more rigid.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.