www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

vamprose 20-06-2020 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batniss (Post 127877960)
Nothing is free in Singapore

would be free via air freight :o

sseah12 20-06-2020 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtjt00 (Post 127879821)
Got a new seller at Shopee offer new Herman Miller Aeron at $700.

Anyone here bought before?

He still post his shippi g address sengkang... Go there and really check it out lo.. Haha

sseah12 20-06-2020 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Chocolate (Post 127863149)
Just gotten a confirmation from Haworth - now for the long wait to my most expensive chair to date my gosh

Can sic / pm me how you did the payment? They email u quote then you online bank transfer full amount? ?

batniss 20-06-2020 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sseah12 (Post 127880154)
He still post his shippi g address sengkang... Go there and really check it out lo.. Haha

Landed photos. Power. Buy and fake can report shopee?

bleachberu 20-06-2020 05:01 PM

Maybe refurbished units?

MrConfused 20-06-2020 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batniss (Post 127880369)
Landed photos. Power. Buy and fake can report shopee?

Those pictures are from audiosg's customer reviews :s13:

hg2 20-06-2020 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrConfused (Post 127881485)
Those pictures are from audiosg's customer reviews :s13:

Ok, came across the pics... this one definitely a very hardworking scammer. Yesterday, the account was "swisslimited___", that account has since banned and now pop-up as "affordablelimited_" hahaha, syndicate scamming business must be good... :s13::s13::s13:

kandinsky 20-06-2020 11:19 PM

audiosg changed shop name? Or all along like this?

https://i.imgur.com/ad5YCCc.png

batniss 20-06-2020 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kandinsky (Post 127887934)
audiosg changed shop name? Or all along like this?

https://i.imgur.com/ad5YCCc.png

changed before the last flash sale.

illumnae 21-06-2020 04:59 PM

Went to test some chairs this weekend, but more recliners than ergonomic chairs. First to report is the Herman Miller Cosm and Aereon. Both are extremely comfortable chairs, but the Aereon provides more back support and adjustability than the Cosm. Fully loaded Aereon now on promotion at 2199 for graphite and 2223 for carbon and mineral. Cosm is 1999. At 200 difference in price imo it's a no brainers to go for the Aereon. I also asked them about warranty claims for the Taobao and Shoppee chairs and they said they will help with repairs but all chargeable - they do not provide warranty for chairs not purchased from them. So those who bought from parallel importers will need to settle their own warranty claims with their respective sellers. Also, the current and next batches of Aereon will still be made in America parts and assembled in China. September shipment onwards will be back to assembled in America.

I also tried a made in Taiwan ergonomic chair at one of the retailers that sold a recliner I tried, but it was very plasticky and seemed flimsy. Also only had 6 months warranty from the manufacturer, though the retailer said beyond 6 months "just look for us". Design wise they had one that looked abit like a Zody and another more adjustable one that had left and right separate backrests. I don't think I'll end up getting this one.

Recliner wise I tried the Herman Miller Eames, Himolla Zerostress Relax, Conform Timeout and 3 Stressless Magic, Reno and Mayfair. Didn't really like the Eames, but really liked the Himolla and Stressless Magic.

Will likely end up getting the Aereon and Himolla.

Is there anywhere I can get an Aereon headrest locally or do I have to order online? Which one is recommended?

spikeling 21-06-2020 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illumnae (Post 127899465)
Went to test some chairs this weekend, but more recliners than ergonomic chairs. First to report is the Herman Miller Cosm and Aereon. Both are extremely comfortable chairs, but the Aereon provides more back support and adjustability than the Cosm. Fully loaded Aereon now on promotion at 2199 for graphite and 2223 for carbon and mineral. Cosm is 1999. At 200 difference in price imo it's a no brainers to go for the Aereon. I also asked them about warranty claims for the Taobao and Shoppee chairs and they said they will help with repairs but all chargeable - they do not provide warranty for chairs not purchased from them. So those who bought from parallel importers will need to settle their own warranty claims with their respective sellers. Also, the current and next batches of Aereon will still be made in America parts and assembled in China. September shipment onwards will be back to assembled in America.

I also tried a made in Taiwan ergonomic chair at one of the retailers that sold a recliner I tried, but it was very plasticky and seemed flimsy. Also only had 6 months warranty from the manufacturer, though the retailer said beyond 6 months "just look for us". Design wise they had one that looked abit like a Zody and another more adjustable one that had left and right separate backrests. I don't think I'll end up getting this one.

Recliner wise I tried the Herman Miller Eames, Himolla Zerostress Relax, Conform Timeout and 3 Stressless Magic, Reno and Mayfair. Didn't really like the Eames, but really liked the Himolla and Stressless Magic.

Will likely end up getting the Aereon and Himolla.

Is there anywhere I can get an Aereon headrest locally or do I have to order online? Which one is recommended?

Stressless had a 1-1 flash sale last weekend. Magic lookalike model was about $2.2k each after discount. Very gd deal considering Magic easily cost $3.8k after usual store discount.

illumnae 21-06-2020 07:56 PM

Yup my friend told me I just missed it. But I'm only looking for one not 2, so 1 for 1 also not suitable for me

Gloom me 21-06-2020 08:55 PM

I dunno leh... But if you're reputable, why would you change name.

Gives me the feeling like those cars PI. Today this shop name, next week close down, next next week another name...

Kindy shady these PIs. Reputable ones like Hwa Yang, Vincar, once reputable won't change name.

Mr.Chocolate 22-06-2020 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sseah12 (Post 127880173)
Can sic / pm me how you did the payment? They email u quote then you online bank transfer full amount? ?

Correct - quote given with an official invoice before that. Email from official Haworth email address, and I just went ahead to make a bank transfer and now the wait begins!

i_dun_understand 22-06-2020 11:50 AM

Received email from Haworth that my chair is coming 2 weeks earlier than expected ( original schedule date was around August NDP that week). Hopefully no delay.