www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

illumnae 22-06-2020 03:20 PM

Have bought the Himolla Zerostress recliner at clearance price so it's cheaper than even the Stressless Magic on 1-1 offer.

Also asked Xtra to hold a piece of Aereon graphite for me until I'm able to go down and make full payment. As my place is still under renovation, likely I'll get a piece from the next shipment which should be assembled in USA.

jtjt00 22-06-2020 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hg2 (Post 127882110)
Ok, came across the pics... this one definitely a very hardworking scammer. Yesterday, the account was "swisslimited___", that account has since banned and now pop-up as "affordablelimited_" hahaha, syndicate scamming business must be good... :s13::s13::s13:

Now affordablelimited is no longer on Shopee selling HM Aeron.

Mr.Chocolate 22-06-2020 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_dun_understand (Post 127912691)
Received email from Haworth that my chair is coming 2 weeks earlier than expected ( original schedule date was around August NDP that week). Hopefully no delay.

Super lucky! did you get the promo version or you customised your own?

bleachberu 22-06-2020 04:05 PM

Just an update...placed my order for the ergohuman elite plus. Delivery end July. Will update again once I get my chair. Cheers

hg2 22-06-2020 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleachberu (Post 127917739)
Just an update...placed my order for the ergohuman elite plus. Delivery end July. Will update again once I get my chair. Cheers

the one equipped with laptop tray and leg rest? must see photos...

batniss 22-06-2020 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illumnae (Post 127916893)
Have bought the Himolla Zerostress recliner at clearance price so it's cheaper than even the Stressless Magic on 1-1 offer.

Also asked Xtra to hold a piece of Aereon graphite for me until I'm able to go down and make full payment. As my place is still under renovation, likely I'll get a piece from the next shipment which should be assembled in USA.

U want to learn how to spell the model correctly?

i_dun_understand 22-06-2020 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Chocolate (Post 127917186)
Super lucky! did you get the promo version or you customised your own?

I got the customised version. Hopefully no delay

illumnae 22-06-2020 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batniss (Post 127920902)
U want to learn how to spell the model correctly?

You want to go MOE apply to be English teacher? Boliao

AhhHoNG 22-06-2020 07:53 PM

I bought a Ergohuman Classic full mesh. Wanna share some experience here.

There is another distributor that is selling the original Ergohuman at a much more discounted price compared to the one u can find from the official ergohuman singapore website located in Tampines

PM me if you are interested because i believe i should not be advertising openly here.

I bought the brand new classic version with head rest at $730. Without Head Rest is $630. 5 Years warranty that does not include wear and tear.

Pictures here
https://i.ibb.co/WHLjYgM/photo-2020-...01-03-13-2.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/d05ZC8M/photo-2020-06-19-01-03-13.jpg
More pics inside

Was invited over to the showroom to test out a few ergohuman chairs they carry. Its a very small cozy space and there is an old Aeron version for comparison. So if Aeron is the 'benchmark', you can easily side by side compare them there.

The boss is a very friendly well spoken uncle that explains himself clearly and also teaches you about the right sitting posture. He does not hard sell and points out each chair's pros and cons for you to decide yourself. He also recommends some sitting posture that is correct and healthy for your spine.

I bought the Ergohuman on the spot as it fits my budget and is at the comfort level i was looking for.

After sitting on the Chair over the weekend i will share some personal simple short opinion.

Mesh Comfort - Definitely lose to Aeron that i tested there but hey, its 2.5 times the price.... The Mesh on the Ergohuman is soft and decently smooth so when my leg comes in direct contact with the mesh it doesnt feel rough and uncomfortable. 7.5/10

Lumbar/back Support - I really like the lumber support on the Ergohuman. I like the back support and comfort better than the Aeron. 9/10 here.

Head Rest - Nothing much to say. Normal height n angle adjustment. Comfy mesh to rest ur head. 8/10

Arm Rest - Good 4D adjustment. Abit wobbly but not much of an issue. Decent comfort and softness level is on a harder side. Aeron has softer arm rest. 7.5/10

Build quality - Very sturdy with no weird sound or wobbly parts. Aluminium back n base provides a solid feeling to the overall experience sitting on this chair. Caster has low rolling resistance. Push abit you can easily move the chair. But when i am sitting down the chair is solid rooted to the ground without moving. Chair is still new so only time will tell its real build quality. As of now, 9/10

Hope the above helps anyone who is looking for a full mesh chair with a budget of $500-700 :)

batniss 22-06-2020 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illumnae (Post 127921579)
You want to go MOE apply to be English teacher? Boliao

Like that also boliao?

Attila 22-06-2020 08:45 PM

good choice for ergohuman at this price.
it served me well for the past 5yrs

CeSaRiO 22-06-2020 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attila (Post 127922476)
good choice for ergohuman at this price.
it served me well for the past 5yrs

anyone bought noblechairs before?

Mr.Chocolate 23-06-2020 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_dun_understand (Post 127920979)
I got the customised version. Hopefully no delay

Fingers crossed for mine to be early too! What were your customisation? I ended up getting the fully decked out fern executive w 4d arm cause the difference is sub $30 so why not?

IAmNiceify 23-06-2020 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Chocolate (Post 127926892)
Fingers crossed for mine to be early too! What were your customisation? I ended up getting the fully decked out fern executive w 4d arm cause the difference is sub $30 so why not?

Can share yours too? Final quotation is how much. Will be going down the showroom later this week

Rock_Lobster 23-06-2020 07:44 AM

Decided to up my budget to get a better chair that is more comfortable and ergonomic. Tried the IKEA office chairs but non seem to fit me.

with a budget around $700 - 800, the popular choice here seems to be the Haworth Fern? Any other chairs you'd recommend in this price range?

About the Haworth Fern, some users say that the seat might get hot after awhile, how bad is it? As for cleaning, how do y'all go about cleaning the butt marks that might appear after awhile :s13: