Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, the guidelines never specify that a MO cannot be conducted outside the official MO forum. It is just that it will be at the risk of the buyer. The only safeguard is that there is NRIC for the police to trace if one gets scam. There is no guarantee of your money back. So honestly, there is minimal safety net for scammed buyers who want their money back in any case. The MO forum just provides a false sense of security IMO. At the end of the day, the buyer has to make a call on whether the MO organiser is legit.

What I can do on my part is immediately issue an official invoice once payment is made to all buyers which should serve as a guarantee that their money went towards the purchase of the product. And being transparent about any detail they require.

And to emphasise I am still collecting interest and whether the MO can take place is still up in the air. Given the objective here is to reduce cost, signing up for Deluxe Member (which requires a fee) just to post a one-off MO sounds excessive. I have yet to see any one-off MO in that official MO forum.

the rules is clear. bring your MO out of this thread. don’t turn a discussion thread into a sales/MO thread.

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My wife wanna sponsor me. Aeron Posture Fit SL (carbon). It's 2222sgd. Is it a good buy?

Tbh I shiver at the thought of such an expensive chair.

Not sure of the current prices but it was more than $2K when I bought mine around 15 years ago. Do buy the correct size (B or C) and from a legit source.

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received my Ergonor iOO from JD.com over the weekend. This is the same model as the Eurotech iOO from BTOD & Amazon. Produced by Comfort Seating who made Ergohuman & Genidia.

Previously was using Ergoup Marrit which is a replica of Okamura Contessa. The mesh lumbar support enveloped around your lower back unlike the Marrit which is using a small cushion to push and support your lower back.

Initial feeling is that the iOO is more comfortable compared to Marrit but will need to sit longer to decide which one I prefer more.

any review on this chair bro?

Limexx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My wife wanna sponsor me. Aeron Posture Fit SL (carbon). It's 2222sgd. Is it a good buy?

Tbh I shiver at the thought of such an expensive chair.

You everyday sit more than 12 hours? If really got use then worth lah cause good for your back mah

AnTiLooP

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure of the current prices but it was more than $2K when I bought mine around 15 years ago. Do buy the correct size (B or C) and from a legit source.

Sorry, B is what. c is what. I'm 1.78m tall, skinny based on feedback.

AnTiLooP

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You everyday sit more than 12 hours? If really got use then worth lah cause good for your back mah

Retrenched and doing alot of gaming and online classes. Well, maybe 5 to 6 hours a day I guess. Then break maybe another 2 hours.

hell92

Reaction score
the rules is clear. bring your MO out of this thread. don’t turn a discussion thread into a sales/MO thread.
I respect the board members here and if someone feels strongly against a discussion about a MO here then I will not do so. If anyone wants to speak about the MO, please PM me. Let's keep the discussion here mainly on our thoughts on the chairs.

To clarify, I am only trying to gauge the level of interest to see if I can negotiate a good pricing. The order may or may not materialise. I strongly recommend any interested party to try the chair before indicating interest or making a final purchase decision.

game goondu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys just dropped by Ergo Supplies during my lunch break and met the seller, nice young chap. Have asked him about chairs and clarified the following:

1. The Ergohuman Elite and Ergohuman Elite with foot rest that they are selling are indeed genuine Ergohuman ones and not OEM.

2. The Classic one is OEM as stated in their carousell listing.

3. The Elite models does have the Ergohuman logo, tags, and also instruction manual as well. Whereas the logo on the classic shows a different logo (not Ergohuman), and doesn't come with tags of any sorts.

BobJr9p.jpg

QoPPor2.jpg

IUdTTNw.jpg

s31hgqr.jpg

MH7qISi.jpg

Most importantly, I've also tried out both chairs for comparison. Coming from an Ikea Jarvfjallet, these chairs feel damn amazing, worlds apart! Particularly the springy lumbar support, miles ahead of the my Jarvfjallet seriously. The oem Classic one that they have seems to be a good deal, and the materials seem solid like the Elite as well. One down side on the Classic is the ratchet type arm rest, slightly annoying because it's hard to match the height of both sides(need to count the number of clicks). The classic arm rest is also 3D instead of 4D on the Elite. Everything else seems more or less the same.

Was initially considering going for the classic to save my wallet, but after trying out the Elite with foot rest, and going back to the non foot rest Classic, I felt that something was missing and I wanted the foot rest back :s13: Took the plunge and ordered the Elite with foot rest in the end. Seller says delivery will be tonight and I can't wait!

has the chair arrived? is this the elite? i check the egrohuman website and there is a elite plus...

thequickbrownfox

Reaction score
Hi guys just dropped by Ergo Supplies during my lunch break and met the seller, nice young chap. Have asked him about chairs and clarified the following:

1. The Ergohuman Elite and Ergohuman Elite with foot rest that they are selling are indeed genuine Ergohuman ones and not OEM.

2. The Classic one is OEM as stated in their carousell listing.

3. The Elite models does have the Ergohuman logo, tags, and also instruction manual as well. Whereas the logo on the classic shows a different logo (not Ergohuman), and doesn't come with tags of any sorts.

BobJr9p.jpg

QoPPor2.jpg

IUdTTNw.jpg

s31hgqr.jpg

MH7qISi.jpg

Most importantly, I've also tried out both chairs for comparison. Coming from an Ikea Jarvfjallet, these chairs feel damn amazing, worlds apart! Particularly the springy lumbar support, miles ahead of the my Jarvfjallet seriously. The oem Classic one that they have seems to be a good deal, and the materials seem solid like the Elite as well. One down side on the Classic is the ratchet type arm rest, slightly annoying because it's hard to match the height of both sides(need to count the number of clicks). The classic arm rest is also 3D instead of 4D on the Elite. Everything else seems more or less the same.

Was initially considering going for the classic to save my wallet, but after trying out the Elite with foot rest, and going back to the non foot rest Classic, I felt that something was missing and I wanted the foot rest back :s13: Took the plunge and ordered the Elite with foot rest in the end. Seller says delivery will be tonight and I can't wait!

Sorry for the delay guys, tiring week, finally found time to write a review. The chair was delivered the evening that I ordered, and delivery person helped to assemble the chair. Really one of the fastest service I’ve experienced, very big thumbs up to them.:s12:

The chair is definitely legit, it’s a very heavy chair, everything is real solid, mechanism is smooth, came with serial under the chair, tags, manuals and quality T shaped allen key. Been sitting on the chair for around 5 days and loving it more everyday, especially the foot rest!!! The mesh seat compared to my old cushion Ikea Jarvfjallet is really night and day, I think it will be difficult to go back to cushion chairs from now on man. The 4 direction arm rests are also very soft and cushiony, actually more comfy than the Aeron ones I tried at Xtra, and better adjustments too! The springy lumbar support is also comfy, supportive while not “intrusive”. Back to the foot rest again, LOVE IT. Never thought lounging at the desk could be this shiok, I almost fell asleep when taking a short break after a heavy lunch yesterday. The foot rest is like the icing on a cake, not a mush have, but a VERY GOOD TO HAVE. After trying I knew I would miss it if I didn’t take it, and totally no regrets getting it. But that’s just me, others may feel differently hahaha.

Overall really nothing to fault on Ergo Supplies, Prices are indeed the cheapest in sg so far, the service is great, delivery is fast, and chair is definitely legit. Maybe the wifey is getting another one from them :s13:

has the chair arrived? is this the elite? i check the egrohuman website and there is a elite plus...

Yes this is the Plus Elite, Elite is just short form. There are 4 models in Ergohuman’s site, Ergohuman Pro(Project), Ergohuman Classic, Ergohuman Plus Elite, Ergohuman Plus Luxury. The ones with “Plus” are with the tapered frame and upgraded base mechanism. Ergo Supplies is selling the Classic (Non-Ergohuman) and Plus Elite (With and without foot rest). Was also confused with all the naming at the start, but after looking at their brochure there's really just these 4 models.

Last edited:

game goondu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay guys, tiring week, finally found time to write a review. The chair was delivered the evening that I ordered, and delivery person helped to assemble the chair. Really one of the fastest service I’ve experienced, very big thumbs up to them.:s12:

The chair is definitely legit, it’s a very heavy chair, everything is real solid, mechanism is smooth, came with serial under the chair, tags, manuals and quality T shaped allen key. Been sitting on the chair for around 5 days and loving it more everyday, especially the foot rest!!! The mesh seat compared to my old cushion Ikea Jarvfjallet is really night and day, I think it will be difficult to go back to cushion chairs from now on man. The 4 direction arm rests are also very soft and cushiony, actually more comfy than the Aeron ones I tried at Xtra, and better adjustments too! The springy lumbar support is also comfy, supportive while not “intrusive”. Back to the foot rest again, LOVE IT. Never thought lounging at the desk could be this shiok, I almost fell asleep when taking a short break after a heavy lunch yesterday. The foot rest is like the icing on a cake, not a mush have, but a VERY GOOD TO HAVE. After trying I knew I would miss it if I didn’t take it, and totally no regrets getting it. But that’s just me, others may feel differently hahaha.

Overall really nothing to fault on Ergo Supplies, Prices are indeed the cheapest in sg so far, the service is great, delivery is fast, and chair is definitely legit. Maybe the wifey is getting another one from them :s13:

Yes this is the Plus Elite, Elite is just short form. There are 4 models in Ergohuman’s site, Ergohuman Pro(Project), Ergohuman Classic, Ergohuman Plus Elite, Ergohuman Plus Luxury. The ones with “Plus” are with the tapered frame and upgraded base mechanism. Ergo Supplies is selling the Classic (Non-Ergohuman) and Plus Elite (With and without foot rest). Was also confused with all the naming at the start, but after looking at their brochure there's really just these 4 models.

thanks for the review... i was there yesterday to test out the chair also...

after that i also went to atwood at tampines to check out the pro.. the pro is selling at $699.....

i was so tempted to buy the elite also... but hold out for a while first... n yes, the chair is damn heavy...

thequickbrownfox

Reaction score
thanks for the review... i was there yesterday to test out the chair also...

after that i also went to atwood at tampines to check out the pro.. the pro is selling at $699.....

i was so tempted to buy the elite also... but hold out for a while first... n yes, the chair is damn heavy...

Initially considered getting from atwood thinking that their warranty would be more reliable. Turns out their warranty policy sucks from the get go, it’s a limited warranty instead of full warranty. You have to pay for their transport, workman fees, and also 50% of the cost of parts. Ergo Supplies covers everything for the 5 yrs free of charge... So ended up going with them instead, and of course also for the much cheaper price.

game goondu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Initially considered getting from atwood thinking that their warranty would be more reliable. Turns out their warranty policy sucks from the get go, it’s a limited warranty instead of full warranty. You have to pay for their transport, workman fees, and also 50% of the cost of parts. Ergo Supplies covers everything for the 5 yrs free of charge... So ended up going with them instead, and of course also for the much cheaper price.

the fear with ergo supplies is the company look so small... who knows it can just closed down tomorrow and whatever warranty for that chair just goes up in flame...
not saying they will closed down lah...

anyway still considering...

hg2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the fear with ergo supplies is the company look so small... who knows it can just closed down tomorrow and whatever warranty for that chair just goes up in flame...

TBH, i never use anythings for 10yrs except for cars, and house... even for house warranty 2yrs only :s13::s13::s13:
So far never claim warranty for furniture, as all the terms are the same they don't cover wear and tear... unless suay suay day 1 get a bad batch with defective levels, hydraulics... Don't worry so much lah!

delson_tan

Master Member
Reaction score

Have you tried checking with ergohuman.sg on the authenticity of the serial number?

delson_tan

Master Member
Reaction score
TBH, i never use anythings for 10yrs except for cars, and house... even for house warranty 2yrs only :s13::s13::s13:
So far never claim warranty for furniture, as all the terms are the same they don't cover wear and tear... unless suay suay day 1 get a bad batch with defective levels, hydraulics... Don't worry so much lah!

I had Dell 5 year warranty for my monitor. It started giving me problems at 4.5 years and Dell made a 1 to 1 exchange. Warranty is always good to have. :)

thequickbrownfox

Reaction score

The way I see it is that there really isn't much difference. Big companies can go bust easier than small companies nowadays... Unwanted import and audiosg both aren't registered companies and from the pages I've read, many bros here bought their Aeron from them too. I think Ergo Supplies being a registered company with an office and demo chairs to try out is already a big plus. :s12: IMO the warranty from atwood is quite ridiculous, you actually have to pay for the parts, service, and transport, what kind of warranty is this... almost as good as having no warranty...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.