www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

ragnarok95 24-08-2015 06:09 PM

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v1/110...ture_stool.jpg

sacredrays 24-08-2015 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikiberry (Post 96047449)
[1] Herman Miller - Aeron - tested at xtra feels good but expensive at 1700 with full configurations
[5] Ergohuman V2 - definitely feels better than Aeron at 600 bucks

what do you mean by the aeron vs ergohuman v2 comparison? if price wasn't a factor, the ergohuman v2 still feels much better?

Mikiberry 24-08-2015 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sacredrays (Post 96052318)
what do you mean by the aeron vs ergohuman v2 comparison? if price wasn't a factor, the ergohuman v2 still feels much better?

Ergo feels better, love the lumbar support, but the legs doesn't look that sturdy.
Aeron has size c which is larger, but at 1.5k without good headrest and lumbar support is a turn off. Have yet to try contessa, but I have already contacted the agent for trials.

sacredrays 24-08-2015 06:41 PM

sounds interesting.. will wait your updates..

are you big size? i actually would prefer a smaller sized chair (taking aeron as reference, size b) because my thighs not that long.. :s13::s13:

Mikiberry 24-08-2015 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sacredrays (Post 96052761)
sounds interesting.. will wait your updates..

are you big size? i actually would prefer a smaller sized chair (taking aeron as reference, size b) because my thighs not that long.. :s13::s13:

Then Ergohuman v2 would be good for u. To be fair I am suffering from the conundrum that the more expensive chair will be better lol. Well Aeron has 12 years warranty after all.

zuoom 24-08-2015 07:05 PM

Anything around the 3-400 range usually ok.
Make sure they are heavy.

Ark Law 24-08-2015 07:13 PM

Courts selling identical chair @ $129 called "GT racer". Actually quite comfortable for semi-slouch position and all mesh + plastic is great for non-AC environments

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/DX-RACER-M...FICE/424611921

noobiee 24-08-2015 07:46 PM

wah jin elite....

muddle 24-08-2015 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoneyFace =p (Post 96050665)
http://i.imgur.com/22OteXN.jpg

Huge mesh seat space complete with headrest, adjustable armrest and back support, on steel legs and frame.

Gotten it for under $200...

Is there any squeaking sound? Mine will start to squeak and the hydraulic lift mechanism fail to stop the chair from slowly sinking. But mine is the cheapo sub $100.

Phen8210 24-08-2015 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragnarok95 (Post 96052133)

steady la mod!!!!!!!!!!

Op_Valkyrie 24-08-2015 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phen8210 (Post 96056571)
steady la mod!!!!!!!!!!

Can even use in coffeeshop fight or chope park lot....fierce!

royfrosty 24-08-2015 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ark Law (Post 96053348)
Courts selling identical chair @ $129 called "GT racer". Actually quite comfortable for semi-slouch position and all mesh + plastic is great for non-AC environments

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/DX-RACER-M...FICE/424611921

Wah last warning sia lol. This one dare to use the word DX Racer lol.

Anyway I eyeing on Secretlab throne chair. I really love their back rest.

Mikiberry 24-08-2015 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royfrosty (Post 96057255)
Wah last warning sia lol. This one dare to use the word DX Racer lol.

Anyway I eyeing on Secretlab throne chair. I really love their back rest.

Those leather dx chair is more for cold countries. Our climate is bad for those.
Ergo chairs allows ur butt not to feel pressure points and mesh is really for the win. Hopefully this agent replies me for the contessa so I can go try one day and buy them.

MoneyFace =p 24-08-2015 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muddle (Post 96055586)
Is there any squeaking sound? Mine will start to squeak and the hydraulic lift mechanism fail to stop the chair from slowly sinking. But mine is the cheapo sub $100.

Been using for 2 years, so far no issue. :)

Goodshot 25-08-2015 12:19 AM

http://i.imgur.com/COJ5KJQ.jpg


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.