www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

polowalrus 12-05-2017 02:03 PM

Anyone has recommendation for 200-300 chair? No Budget for Herman miller :(

testerjp 12-05-2017 02:07 PM

One thing about the Herman Miller chairs is they are now made in China too though. But you can still get USA made ones from the mass order. Cheaper too. :o

The Sayl chair no good one, can feel my slip disc aches come bk

LionPlushie 12-05-2017 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by testerjp (Post 107966595)
One thing about the Herman Miller chairs is they are now made in China too though. But you can still get USA made ones from the mass order. Cheaper too. :o

The Sayl chair no good one, can feel my slip disc aches come bk

how many pieces minimally for mass order? :s34:

koroshiya8 12-05-2017 03:25 PM

this one.. $1599 KYM ?

http://xtra.com.sg/product/aeron-cha...umbar-support/

Op_Valkyrie 12-05-2017 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koroshiya8 (Post 107968148)

xtra no longer got this model on sales... lol

the one i just hoot is around 2k... :D

testerjp 12-05-2017 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koroshiya8 (Post 107968148)

This is the basic baseline model, not fully adjustable.
Just normal tilt and one pillow.
The pillow will get out of position one.

Get fully adjustable, fully loaded with all functions with posture fit.

LionPlushie 12-05-2017 03:44 PM

MIC and MIU difference a lot ma?

was following this thread and got interested to get one lol.

Op_Valkyrie 12-05-2017 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by testerjp (Post 107968316)
This is the basic baseline model, not fully adjustable.
Just normal tilt and one pillow.
The pillow will get out of position one.

Get fully adjustable, fully loaded with all functions with posture fit.

simi pillow? lumbar support sibo? :s13:

Maximus_XXVIII 12-05-2017 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koroshiya8 (Post 107968148)

Can get from the HWZ MO by Unwanted, got mine from him 3 years ago.

Get the fully loaded model that is more adjustable and with Posturefit

Op_Valkyrie 12-05-2017 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maximus_XXVIII (Post 107968604)
Can get from the HWZ MO by Unwanted, got mine from him 3 years ago.

Get the fully loaded model that is more adjustable and with Posturefit

i would recommend getting from xtra actually... cos the spare parts and warranty covers is valid for 12yrs... worth the extra premium IMO

did u try getting replacement parts from unwanted that is FOC and cover under warranty yet? My friend got the replacement parts with no qns asked when things are worn out from xtra...

Maximus_XXVIII 12-05-2017 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Op_Valkyrie (Post 107968750)
i would recommend getting from xtra actually... cos the spare parts and warranty covers is valid for 12yrs... worth the extra premium IMO

did u try getting replacement parts from unwanted that is FOC and cover under warranty yet? My friend got the replacement parts with no qns asked when things are worn out from xtra...

Good point bro, will take that into consideration when getting the next chair.

So far this chair has been solid, hopefully won't encounter any issues for more years to come :s13:

Op_Valkyrie 12-05-2017 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maximus_XXVIII (Post 107969312)
Good point bro, will take that into consideration when getting the next chair.

So far this chair has been solid, hopefully won't encounter any issues for more years to come :s13:

just advice nia.... since its an expensive chair... figured paying a little more for the warranty might be a safer choice

ya... i might consider getting another one too when i move out... :o

testerjp 12-05-2017 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Op_Valkyrie (Post 107968750)
i would recommend getting from xtra actually... cos the spare parts and warranty covers is valid for 12yrs... worth the extra premium IMO

did u try getting replacement parts from unwanted that is FOC and cover under warranty yet? My friend got the replacement parts with no qns asked when things are worn out from xtra...

I got my casters replaced from him in a week.
Just recalled, the posture fit also replaced before.

The ones sold for Asian market are made in China

Op_Valkyrie 12-05-2017 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by testerjp (Post 107969865)
I got my casters replaced from him in a week.

The ones sold for Asian market are made in China

I can confirm not all sold are made in china over here...

I don meant just caster, that's the norm... have u try ur arm rest, seating pad, posturefit pad etc also... u sure unwanted all these parts can replace without issue?

koroshiya8 12-05-2017 04:57 PM

After reading some testimonies here i'm starting to be convinced that it's worth paying that price, although for now i'm lucky not to have back problems (yet).

Is there a showroom where i can try out the chair ?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.