www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

AhhHoNG 19-07-2020 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChouette (Post 128562701)
Donít need to be a clone to take referral fees and commissions :) Also, if im not capable of doing csi, acer23ís disappearance wouldnít have happened :) FYI his account isnít a clone either.

Oh really you want the challenge? Be careful of what you wished for. How bout a quote from your pm

ď.... contact the boss Larry at XXXXXXXX. .... let him know XXX Hong referred online.Ē

oh bro please go ahead n challenge me tru pm. anyway u hav his contact u can always call him/visit him/text him n act as a customer ask if he paid for any reviews n referrals. Please go ahead i gt nothing to hide :) My first few initial PM draft that i PMed people does not have my name. I included it becos i find it better to let him now wher his customers are coming from becos i told him i surfed an online forum n there r ppl who might be interested in the ergohuman.

LaChouette 19-07-2020 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AhhHoNG (Post 128562772)
oh bro please go ahead n challenge me tru pm. anyway u hav his contact u can always call him/visit him/text him n act as a customer ask if he paid for any reviews n referrals. Please go ahead i gt nothing to hide :) My first few initial PM draft that i PMed people does not have my name. I included it becos i find it better to let him now wher his customers are coming from becos i told him i surfed an online forum n there r ppl who might be interested in the ergohuman.

:s13: Im sure if he did pay for reviews heíll say yes LMAO

So sorry bro, my bad for assuming you referred your name for monetary commission, you probably only did it for karma points, am sorry :(

You got nothing to hide, or you got nothing LEFT to hide :s13:

CeSaRiO 19-07-2020 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChouette (Post 128562804)

So sorry bro, my bad for assuming you referred your name for monetary commission, you probably only did it for karma points, am sorry :(

He as in who? :s13:

AhhHoNG 19-07-2020 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChouette (Post 128562804)

You have his contact and company isnt it your 'duty' to CSI out any way if he has paid anyone to do any reviews? i am sure your smart ass sure has a way to expose me or CeSaRiO. Considering the number of people i PMed i am sure its very easy to expose me if he did paid me or even CeSaRiO. FYI CeSaRiO is not in my PM list so i saved u some effort.

Considering you are an unappreciative person who probably does not do any favours for anyone doesnt mean anybody who does a simple favour is out of any intention. Your shallow mindset really defines who you are as a person. i got nothing left to hide becos there was nothing in the first place. 0 - 0 is still 0.

I guess you are not gona PM me and show me some evidence or facts you CSI-ed. Then this is going nowhere. Sorry to the members and moderator who will read these tmr. Like i said i dont wanna continue to be off topic anymore. I already invited you so please auto abit

LaChouette 19-07-2020 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AhhHoNG (Post 128562830)
You have his contact and company isnt it your 'duty' to CSI out any way if he has paid anyone to do any reviews? i am sure your smart ass sure has a way to expose me or CeSaRiO. Considering the number of people i PMed i am sure its very easy to expose me if he did paid me or even CeSaRiO. FYI CeSaRiO is not in my PM list so i saved u some effort.

Considering you are an unappreciative person who probably does not do any favours for anyone doesnt mean anybody who does a simple favour is out of any intention. Your shallow mindset really defines who you are as a person. i got nothing left to hide becos there was nothing in the first place. 0 - 0 is still 0.

I guess you are not gona PM me and show me some evidence or facts you CSI-ed. Then this is going nowhere. Sorry to the members and moderator who will read these tmr. Like i said i dont wanna continue to be off topic anymore. I already invited you so please auto abit

Evidence is already out from the quote, nothing else to CSI. Whatís left is however you want to twist it. But just know that the people here ainít no fools :s13:

Pm-ing you defeats the purpose of letting the rest know you are giving biased reviews, which affects their decision making. This alone is a favour for anyone here reading.

Moderator closed one eye on your referrals already, so auto abit :)

Charlie_Zhan 19-07-2020 04:52 AM

throwing my aeron away and going to Tradesk to buy a new chair nao!!! :(

ragnarok95 19-07-2020 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChouette (Post 128562454)
Nice, very well written paid review :s13: Lets just be honest, everyone can tell lol

Please prove this is a paid preview.

You ain't the only one here that can post opinions on various chairs.

To be honest, many members here are sick of your comments.

Do reflect on this please.

jtjt00 19-07-2020 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie_Zhan (Post 128562872)
throwing my aeron away and going to Tradesk to buy a new chair nao!!! :(

What wrong with your aeron? Can throw to me.

ragnarok95 19-07-2020 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChouette (Post 128562847)
Moderator closed one eye on your referrals already, so auto abit :)

I do NOT allow referrals here, unless given permission by the Admin.

I cannot check every single replies here made by members. That is why mod need members help to report such thing.

If you think there is a referral, why didn't you report? Close one eye? Too lazy? Or so that you can use it to attack mod in the future for not doing their work?

Please did not say stuffs like "oh everyone here have eyes to see" sort of reply. Because we DO have eyes to see who is the real contributor and who is not.

:vijayadmin:

Attila 19-07-2020 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AhhHoNG (Post 128562555)
bro i am suppose to be the boss leh. according to him it will be me that i paid u. u gt receive the money i transferred u?

lol. he claim i'm audiosg also.

pacificstorm 19-07-2020 10:39 AM

Guys better stick to topic, if not the thread get closed again...

Vulpix 19-07-2020 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeSaRiO (Post 128551470)

Nice. I don't like the looks of the fabric. :s13:

Gixxerfied 19-07-2020 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 128565771)

Bo bian la..He hooted display set so probably nt much choice..I find the fabric a little bit too outstanding.. :D

pacificstorm 19-07-2020 11:25 AM

Quote:

Look like grey colour giraffe? Haha

CeSaRiO 19-07-2020 11:32 AM

Quote:

I wished it was either zebra prints or tiger stripes. :s13: