www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

CeSaRiO 19-07-2020 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pacificstorm (Post 128567312)
I already mia 1 month didn't expect him to be still here... thought it was only against PI Aerons now seems to be as long as anyone writes a review not for Xtra then tio flame liao.

Anyway most already know to ignore him :)

I've been away from HWZ for quite a while until the recent CB period when I started building some of my friends' PCs and pimping my setup. :s13:

Naturally I don't know who to ignore. Now I know. :s22:

CeSaRiO 19-07-2020 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pacificstorm (Post 128567354)
Do they charge more for the fanciful pattern/colour?? Poor buibui like me cannot afford the Aeron colour that I like, only can get the cheapest col because colour also got premium pricing :(

If im not wrong, you need to pay extra for some unusual add-ons. :s13:

CeSaRiO 19-07-2020 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pacificstorm (Post 128567397)
Then they can name it genita S, genita M and gentia AMDK.

Then i wanna get small one~ :s22:

pacificstorm 19-07-2020 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeSaRiO (Post 128567443)
If im not wrong, you need to pay extra for some unusual add-ons. :s13:

So creative to topup for nicer colours... not a fan of SL but the new SL chair got the red dragon design also look v nice sure gonna attract more customers and a higher price

illumnae 19-07-2020 12:51 PM

After the "paid" review and Larry's contact provided by ahhhong I made an appointment to go down to Tradesk this afternoon. :s13: Larry was kind enough to agree to go down and meet me on a Sunday despite Tradesk actually being closed. Previously I was hesitating as Yishun really very far for me!

The Courts promo is over so no more additional discount beyond the introductory price of $998. Previously the maximum discount was 15%, not 20%.

Also did some additional research and it seems the difference between classic and elite is that the classic has a 2cm wider seat pan but the elite has sideways adjustable armrests. I think paying $200+ more for sideways adjustable armrests not very worth it.

Can take the chance to compare directly against the Aeron, Zody and Genidia as well since I'm there, though with my lower back problems the classic probably will be best suited for me.

sseah12 19-07-2020 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 128565771)
Nice. I don't like the looks of the fabric. :s13:

haha.. Its OK la.. After a while won't notice.. But I oso prefer to get the green for fern.. If I m gonna see it for the next 10 years at least...

Gixxerfied 19-07-2020 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pacificstorm (Post 128567549)
So creative to topup for nicer colours... not a fan of SL but the new SL chair got the red dragon design also look v nice sure gonna attract more customers and a higher price

Dump SL la..I was previously on a SL Omega Softweave..Use it for one year and during one wfh days in Feb where the weather was gan pua hot(I have a panny fan blowing directly at me), my balls and butt sweat...within 2 days went to hoot a hm celle(Dont ask me why nv go for aeron, office using fully fitted, find it so so)..Sold off my SL online and dabao a spare steelcase reply mesh from office(they were using this before switching to aeron..

Was looking at hm sayl also and tested it but since im tall, the back rest ended just below moi shoulder blade so didnt went for that..

pacificstorm 19-07-2020 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gixxerfied (Post 128568028)
Dump SL la..I was previously on a SL Omega Softweave..Use it for one year and during one wfh days in Feb where the weather was gan pua hot(I have a panny fan blowing directly at me), my balls and butt sweat...within 2 days went to hoot a hm celle(Dont ask me why nv go for aeron, office using fully fitted, find it so so)..Sold off my SL online and dabao a spare steelcase reply mesh from office(they were using this before switching to aeron..

I don't have SL and will neber buy SL, I am using Aeron. Just saying the dragon colour looks nice only :(

Gixxerfied 19-07-2020 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pacificstorm (Post 128568102)
I don't have SL and will neber buy SL, I am using Aeron. Just saying the dragon colour looks nice only :(

That's how they market lor..Nice design = + 10 level to gaming.. :s13:

Vulpix 19-07-2020 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sseah12 (Post 128568024)
haha.. Its OK la.. After a while won't notice.. But I oso prefer to get the green for fern.. If I m gonna see it for the next 10 years at least...

Cannot lah. I even after 5 years I still like the fabric colour choice I made. Cannot tahan if the colour is something I don't like.

pacificstorm 19-07-2020 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gixxerfied (Post 128568178)
That's how they market lor..Nice design = + 10 level to gaming.. :s13:

Aeron mineral also look veli nice. But then no money to buy even if +20 aesthetics

CeSaRiO 19-07-2020 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pacificstorm (Post 128567549)
So creative to topup for nicer colours... not a fan of SL but the new SL chair got the red dragon design also look v nice sure gonna attract more customers and a higher price

I was considering Secret Lab Titan initially but the idea of cushion based kinda puts me off. PU leather is nice lah but sibei sio man. Can die.

Quote:

Originally Posted by illumnae (Post 128567985)
After the "paid" review and Larry's contact provided by ahhhong I made an appointment to go down to Tradesk this afternoon. :s13: Larry was kind enough to agree to go down and meet me on a Sunday despite Tradesk actually being closed. Previously I was hesitating as Yishun really very far for me!

The Courts promo is over so no more additional discount beyond the introductory price of $998. Previously the maximum discount was 15%, not 20%.

Also did some additional research and it seems the difference between classic and elite is that the classic has a 2cm wider seat pan but the elite has sideways adjustable armrests. I think paying $200+ more for sideways adjustable armrests not very worth it.

Can take the chance to compare directly against the Aeron, Zody and Genidia as well since I'm there, though with my lower back problems the classic probably will be best suited for me.

Hahahah kns stop rubbing it in la :s13:

And have a good conversation with Larry. :)

Vulpix 19-07-2020 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeSaRiO (Post 128568942)
I was considering Secret Lab Titan initially but the idea of cushion based kinda puts me off. PU leather is nice lah but sibei sio man. Can die.



Hahahah kns stop rubbing it in la :s13:

And have a good conversation with Larry. :)

I would be very sad if you bought the Titan. :(

pacificstorm 19-07-2020 02:17 PM

I only like mid back chair, still don't know if I should spend money for the Aeron headrest not cheap

Vulpix 19-07-2020 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pacificstorm (Post 128569753)
I only like mid back chair, still don't know if I should spend money for the Aeron headrest not cheap

Personally ah, I don't really feel the aeron headrest is needed if you don't lean back often.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.