www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

IcYFl4mEz 19-07-2020 08:38 PM

Agree that these kind of chair like aeron ergo etc is best for comfy/sitting posture. But if u build a very nice gaming station/work, is still best fit with “gaming chair” (no need mention brands As all pu leather peel. Cloth/softweave wont be as comfy as mesh)
Pros n cons, even if on aircon whenever u at home, the comfort still cant compare to ergo chair

purpleberry 19-07-2020 08:48 PM

This Larry still selling office aerons?

Terran5992 19-07-2020 08:56 PM

Anyone else owned a humanscale DIFFRIENT WORLD before ?

I saw a lot of listings on carousell for this chair and just grabbed one for myself since i was in the market for a chair.

https://www.humanscale.com/products/...k-office-chair

Rock_Lobster 19-07-2020 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcYFl4mEz (Post 128577213)
Agree that these kind of chair like aeron ergo etc is best for comfy/sitting posture. But if u build a very nice gaming station/work, is still best fit with “gaming chair” (no need mention brands As all pu leather peel. Cloth/softweave wont be as comfy as mesh)
Pros n cons, even if on aircon whenever u at home, the comfort still cant compare to ergo chair

Why gaming chair is the best fit for gaming setup???

pacificstorm 19-07-2020 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock_Lobster (Post 128577610)

I thought is best for streamers to showoff nia....

Khooyj 19-07-2020 09:28 PM

does anyone know when is the next Chairworks S7 restock, or any other alternative to get?

Seem to be very popular even UI & their official website went out of stock

IcYFl4mEz 19-07-2020 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock_Lobster (Post 128577610)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pacificstorm (Post 128577811)
I thought is best for streamers to showoff nia....

someone help to answered liao, aesthetic wise.

Just like why sport seats/semi buckle seats is becoming a norm for most "sporty" car. u cant argue that Lexus nappa leather seat still the most comfy.
but lexus itself still make their LFA model with sport seats.

pacificstorm 19-07-2020 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khooyj (Post 128578184)
does anyone know when is the next Chairworks S7 restock, or any other alternative to get?

UI is cheaper than official site. But UI not responsive. Looks like high demand even after CB

pacificstorm 19-07-2020 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcYFl4mEz (Post 128578291)
someone help to answered liao, aesthetic wise.

Just like why sport seats/semi buckle seats is becoming a norm for most "sporty" car. u cant argue that Lexus nappa leather seat still the most comfy.
but lexus itself still make their LFA model with sport seats.

so looks good only ah. Ya I like the SL red dragon very chio.

Do such chairs still come in real cow leather? Then no hot and pu issues lo

Gixxerfied 19-07-2020 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pacificstorm (Post 128578644)
so looks good only ah. Ya I like the SL red dragon very chio.

Do such chairs still come in real cow leather? Then no hot and pu issues lo

That will mark up the cost substantially.. And putting embroidery on leather? :s13:

illumnae 19-07-2020 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeSaRiO (Post 128575290)
Oops! My bad! But I'm glad you're open to options. Ultimately getting a chair is for our back. :s12:

Nothing bad la, you got what you wanted and I was just too late :) I'm just seriously considering whether the Genidia is really worth another trip up to Yishun just to try when I already like the ergohuman. Very long trip for me to go down again. I really like Larry and he's a very sincere and nice guy, but due to my back issues and my wife has mobility issues, I try to avoid long trips if possible.

Since I will be in the area, I'm probably still going down to Atwood this coming week to see if I can try out the classic and the elite plus side by side to compare the difference. Atwood offered me a 10% discount if I get 2 pieces so the difference in price between classic and elite plus is under $200 per piece. Anyone know if Atwood allows customization of colour as well?

pacificstorm 19-07-2020 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gixxerfied (Post 128578784)
That will mark up the cost substantially.. And putting embroidery on leather? :s13:

Sure will have people will buy, their luxury super limitee edition. Got brand how ex also can sell

Khooyj 19-07-2020 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pacificstorm (Post 128578612)
UI is cheaper than official site. But UI not responsive. Looks like high demand even after CB

Don’t think i can wait for that long, my back already aching hahah, if bo bian, maybe will compare steelcase reply series (full mesh) with HM liaoo

HM is good but kind of exp hahah, S7 review seem very promising when compared with Hm

Now also have to compare with audiosg, UI, and xtra, and check on stability of warranty and what they cover.

wert 19-07-2020 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khooyj (Post 128578184)

Somebody posted a S7 on taobao. It looks very very similar.

Gixxerfied 19-07-2020 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khooyj (Post 128579376)
Don’t think i can wait for that long, my back already aching hahah, if bo bian, maybe will compare steelcase reply series (full mesh) with HM liaoo

HM is good but kind of exp hahah, S7 review seem very promising when compared with Hm

Now also have to compare with audiosg, UI, and xtra, and check on stability of warranty and what they cover.

Steelcase reply mesh??

https://images.steelcase.com/image/u...13-0005359.jpg

I have this which i dabao back from office(Chairs before we switch to aeron)...Back support is lacking thou as compared to HM..