www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

IcYFl4mEz 19-07-2020 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pacificstorm (Post 128578644)
so looks good only ah. Ya I like the SL red dragon very chio.

Do such chairs still come in real cow leather? Then no hot and pu issues lo

you can get the Nappa leather, its more breathable.
but then however "Breathable" , still wont be as breathable compared to mesh chair.
ultimately depends on what you want.

CeSaRiO 19-07-2020 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illumnae (Post 128578934)
Nothing bad la, you got what you wanted and I was just too late :) I'm just seriously considering whether the Genidia is really worth another trip up to Yishun just to try when I already like the ergohuman. Very long trip for me to go down again. I really like Larry and he's a very sincere and nice guy, but due to my back issues and my wife has mobility issues, I try to avoid long trips if possible.

Since I will be in the area, I'm probably still going down to Atwood this coming week to see if I can try out the classic and the elite plus side by side to compare the difference. Atwood offered me a 10% discount if I get 2 pieces so the difference in price between classic and elite plus is under $200 per piece. Anyone know if Atwood allows customization of colour as well?

Thats good to know. Try the other chairs at Atwood ASAP because you might forget the feel very fast! :s13:

Attila 19-07-2020 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcYFl4mEz (Post 128578291)
someone help to answered liao, aesthetic wise.

Just like why sport seats/semi buckle seats is becoming a norm for most "sporty" car. u cant argue that Lexus nappa leather seat still the most comfy.
but lexus itself still make their LFA model with sport seats.

those sport/performance car come with semi bucket racing seat serve a real purpose that keep driver from sliding sideway when doing fast cornering.

it's actually quite uncomfortable and i won't want to sit one at home.

illumnae 19-07-2020 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeSaRiO (Post 128580062)
Thats good to know. Try the other chairs at Atwood ASAP because you might forget the feel very fast! :s13:

Thanks! Planning to go on Tuesday as I will be in the area.

I just re-read your review and noted that you highlighted the comfort and lower back support of the ergohuman over the genidia. As I have quite bad lower back issues and am actually more concerned about lower back support and comfort, plus I really prefer leaning back over the "core" sitting position, do you think the ergohuman would actually suit me more since you've tried both?

I figure posture wise I can do the daily posture exercise he recommended me to do every morning to achieve the same posture care result :s13:

pacificstorm 19-07-2020 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khooyj (Post 128579376)
Donít think i can wait for that long, my back already aching hahah, if bo bian, maybe will compare steelcase reply series (full mesh) with HM liaoo

HM is good but kind of exp hahah, S7 review seem very promising when compared with Hm

Now also have to compare with audiosg, UI, and xtra, and check on stability of warranty and what they cover.

S7 very new, got alot of review liao ah? It looks promising at least on the parts manufacturing countries. Colour also quite nice.

cochran 19-07-2020 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wert (Post 128579474)
Somebody posted a S7 on taobao. It looks very very similar.

got link to the post or the link to TB?

Yevin227 19-07-2020 11:58 PM

Where can.i go to try ergo human and genidia? Can anyone pm.me the contact pls

CeSaRiO 20-07-2020 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illumnae (Post 128580460)

I just re-read your review and noted that you highlighted the comfort and lower back support of the ergohuman over the genidia. As I have quite bad lower back issues and am actually more concerned about lower back support and comfort, plus I really prefer leaning back over the "core" sitting position, do you think the ergohuman would actually suit me more since you've tried both?

I figure posture wise I can do the daily posture exercise he recommended me to do every morning to achieve the same posture care result :s13:

I think ideally it depends on the situation of your back. If your lower back pain can be alleviated by a correction of posture, then u can go for Genidia, i think.

Classic V2 is a pure comfort chair. So if you have a separate workout to deal with your lower back, then u can consider V2.

Attila 20-07-2020 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeSaRiO (Post 128581184)
I think ideally it depends on the situation of your back. If your lower back pain can be alleviated by a correction of posture, then u can go for Genidia, i think.

Classic V2 is a pure comfort chair. So if you have a separate workout to deal with your lower back, then u can consider V2.

how does v1 compared to v2?
i think mine was v1 bought very long ago. i tend to slouch alot on that chair.
comfort wise its on par with my remastered aeron.
the one lever handle is the best feature of all the chair

Istayatdakota 20-07-2020 12:46 AM

how much is the genidia at tradesk and do i need to make an appointment before heading down?

Rock_Lobster 20-07-2020 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcYFl4mEz (Post 128578291)
someone help to answered liao, aesthetic wise.

Just like why sport seats/semi buckle seats is becoming a norm for most "sporty" car. u cant argue that Lexus nappa leather seat still the most comfy.
but lexus itself still make their LFA model with sport seats.

Ya but it's 2 complete different purpose(besides aesthetic?), Car bucket seat is to keep you in place, bucket seat for home use is just a for show. Shows how well these company market that gaming chair = bucket seat so people take it as the norm now.

to each his own, I guess some gaming set up will look out of place with a Aeron sitting around RGB lights :s13::s13:

AhhHoNG 20-07-2020 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illumnae (Post 128567985)
After the "paid" review and Larry's contact provided by ahhhong I made an appointment to go down to Tradesk this afternoon. :s13: Larry was kind enough to agree to go down and meet me on a Sunday despite Tradesk actually being closed. Previously I was hesitating as Yishun really very far for me!

The Courts promo is over so no more additional discount beyond the introductory price of $998. Previously the maximum discount was 15%, not 20%.

Also did some additional research and it seems the difference between classic and elite is that the classic has a 2cm wider seat pan but the elite has sideways adjustable armrests. I think paying $200+ more for sideways adjustable armrests not very worth it.

Can take the chance to compare directly against the Aeron, Zody and Genidia as well since I'm there, though with my lower back problems the classic probably will be best suited for me.

i see what u did there bro :s13: I think one of the best thing abt trying there is that there is an Aeron there for you to compare. Can finally try n sit whats all the hype and how this 'greatest ergonomic chair of all time' compares to the ergohumans

AhhHoNG 20-07-2020 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illumnae (Post 128580460)

Its best u try the front tilting siting posture. Its not for everyone. I find myself uncomfortable always have to activate core n straighten my back for the front tilt. Feels like i will slide down too.I jus wan to sit down relax and let the lumbar support press against my spine comfortably

hulkmagic 20-07-2020 03:10 AM

my Genidia chair :s12:

sitting on this for 2 weeks already. more comfortable than my previous enjoy & zody

https://i.imgur.com/HHSbQXN.jpg

wert 20-07-2020 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cochran (Post 128581004)
got link to the post or the link to TB?

https://www.motostuhl.com/detailpage...product_id=426
You can search for it under this brand on taobao, they have other range of chairs too.