www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

Charlie_Zhan 05-08-2020 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deeyorehomme (Post 128923618)
Hey guys, I'm new to this thread.. I'm looking for an ergonomic chair that is:
1) fully meshed and
2) actually forces you to sit in correct posture
just like HM Aeron.. any other alternatives that fits these 2 criteria?

aeron

Athlic8100 05-08-2020 11:42 PM

Quote:

1) fully meshed and

Ergohuman Genedia

tjeeyang26 06-08-2020 07:05 AM

Just sharing the full mesh chairs I have managed to find. Whether it suits you and forces you to sit in the correct position is subjective and should be decided by your own experience when testing the chair.

- Benel Aeria
- iloom i-FIT AIR
- Kliig Full Mesh (no actual model name; WhatsApp the owner for more info)

You can also find some China imported full mesh chairs at UMD Life but my personal feedback is that the mesh used is not very comfortable; felt prickly and rough at my thigh area when I went down to the showroom to test out their full mesh chairs.

freshvibes 06-08-2020 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WatCult (Post 128878503)
About $625 including shipping from China. If I didn't take up the footrest version, should save another $50.

Price seems decent and the chair looks good. Happy with it so far?

WatCult 06-08-2020 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freshvibes (Post 128931191)
Price seems decent and the chair looks good. Happy with it so far?

I really like it so far. The lower lumbar support is really comfortable. Initially, I was afraid that lower support might not fit me well since it looks smaller compared to Ergohuman. Now that I sat on it for a few days, I feel it fit really well.

Godeau 06-08-2020 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WatCult (Post 128874195)
Just received my Ergonor iOO from JD.com over the weekend. This is the same model as the Eurotech iOO from BTOD & Amazon. Produced by Comfort Seating who made Ergohuman & Genidia.

http://i.imgur.com/w4BOnmM.jpg

Previously was using Ergoup Marrit which is a replica of Okamura Contessa. The mesh lumbar support enveloped around your lower back unlike the Marrit which is using a small cushion to push and support your lower back.

Initial feeling is that the iOO is more comfortable compared to Marrit but will need to sit longer to decide which one I prefer more.

Any updates on how sitting on this chair feels like? Mesh hardness, lumbar support etc. Also, from picture, the headrest looks like it is protruding forward too much, can it be adjusted depthwise? Thank you.

drewty1972 06-08-2020 09:41 AM

Hi all,
Saw this chair and would like to know if anyone has any feedback on it. TIA
https://www.lazada.sg/products/xiaom...20126041%22%7D

WatCult 06-08-2020 09:52 AM

Quote:

1) fully meshed and

You can try Ergohuman series. The newer Grendia and Pofit also looks interesting. Pofit has a companion software app that alerts you if your posture is wrong. Grendia has a posture warning device built on the chair itself.

Here is a review of the Pofit vs Ergohuman in Chinese - https://post.smzdm.com/p/a25r83zn/

WatCult 06-08-2020 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godeau (Post 128932288)
Any updates on how sitting on this chair feels like? Mesh hardness, lumbar support etc. Also, from picture, the headrest looks like it is protruding forward too much, can it be adjusted depthwise? Thank you.

Not sure what you mean by mesh hardness but it feel slightly bouncy. Lumbar support give you that hugging kind of feel since it curve across your lower back unlike the Marrit which has a small pillow which can be push against your back.

Actually the headrest is not protruding too much, in fact I wanted it to protrude more so that it can support the curve around my head and neck. Right now, I have to lean slightly back before the headrest sit nicely on that curve.

See the pix below - Depth not possible unlike the Marrit. That is the only thing lacking. But the iOO's armrest has the left/right adjustment beside the typically up/down, forward/back and tilt in/out.

https://i.imgur.com/F19naF0.png

delson_tan 06-08-2020 03:58 PM

Does the footrest works or serve any purpose? I had one cheap TB chair but footrest is crappy.

RonSwanson 06-08-2020 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finale1 (Post 128917291)
Which model? Seems like if u know how to buy from JD.net, you can get it for below $500 for Ergohuman Project.

Spent too much time in this thread, ended up taking a leap of faith and ordered an Ergohuman Elite from Taobao @ $480~. Seems legit (from 保友金豪 official store), and is half the price of SG retailers (Courts, Atwood etc.)

Caveat: Not sure who to engage for warranty :s22:

Vulpix 06-08-2020 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonSwanson (Post 128940445)
Spent too much time in this thread, ended up taking a leap of faith and ordered an Ergohuman Elite from Taobao @ $480~. Seems legit (from 保友金豪 official store), and is half the price of SG retailers (Courts, Atwood etc.)

You can only go back to the taobao seller for warranty.

ForTheWind 06-08-2020 06:22 PM

Hi, I have a 700 budget for WFH reimbursement and currently am looking at a ergo chair for work and I alr have a SL titan for games.

Read that the $399 UMD A9 from lazada is essentially the same product as ErgoTune $549, how true is that?

Also, company has a promo steelcase 1 at 400, leap 700, think 670. How do these models compare to the UMD A9/ErgoTune?

Happy to take in other recommendations too, I'm basically looking for something with strong lumbar support. (SL Titan's lumbar support is a joke...)

ForTheWind 06-08-2020 06:25 PM

Would really love to get an Aeron but it's way too expensive at 1.8k for brand new. :(

finale1 06-08-2020 06:26 PM

Oh $480 is very good price. How much is shippping and GST inclusive?

You have the link?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonSwanson (Post 128940445)