www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

hhnnhh 11-08-2020 03:00 AM

Anyone got experience with HM Sayl chair? Am thinking to get a new chair but Aeron is so expensive.

Or any other recommendation for chair below $1k?

Gixxerfied 11-08-2020 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hhnnhh (Post 129031443)
Anyone got experience with HM Sayl chair? Am thinking to get a new chair but Aeron is so expensive.

Or any other recommendation for chair below $1k?

Using it now.. Used set..

Butt is okay since cushion, not hot.. Back is definitely airy.. If you are tall and sit very straight and like to back stick onto the backrest, take note the back support will probably end just below your shoulder blade..

hg2 11-08-2020 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Webbyboy (Post 129023265)
Some sellers like new_or_refurbished_items and fuzzybunny_ should take down their listings of they don't bother to sell them or reply people anymore :s22:

I think it's mining contacts and phone numbers....

WatCult 11-08-2020 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athlic8100 (Post 129020715)
Shipping itself cost me close to 100 sgd. remember to add that cost in. If not for late batch shipment, I would have bought from a local shop for my 2nd purchase.

Genidia looks like a much bigger chair and less parts for the manufacturer to separate out for shipping. Plus it is more expensive compared to Ergohuman series. Therefore, GST + Shipping should be more expensive.

The shipping for my second chair is slightly more than S$60.

hg2 11-08-2020 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WatCult (Post 129034423)
Genidia looks like a much bigger chair and less parts for the manufacturer to separate out for shipping. Plus it is more expensive compared to Ergohuman series. Therefore, GST + Shipping should be more expensive.

The shipping for my second chair is slightly more than S$60.

Assuming they never do the illegal things of under declare, a $900 chair will need to pay 63$ GST by sea shipping oredi.... :eek:

Talk about tax, many taobao listings evade china tax and the price will definitely rise if CCP decide to catch those sellers... i heard they already crawling tax from SG ahtiong PR...

liewhl 11-08-2020 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khooyj (Post 129021836)
i am looking for a 2nd hand Hm aeron classic, wondered if anyone have any reseller to recommend? ideally below 3 years chair.

this will be remastered, tbh, i dun see anyone selling rematestered at a cheap price... at the price they are asking, i rather get a new one

gadenp 11-08-2020 01:23 PM

Hi was reading the forums and saw some people bought a Comfort Genidia.

How does this chair compare to Aeron? Need a chair to help my lower back / tailbone area pain.

JaxxHao 11-08-2020 03:41 PM

Hi all, I've been closet reading for quite some time now, and have gone to try out the ergohuman pro (@699).. However i would like to know how would it compare to say a zody? Any comments pls?

game goondu 11-08-2020 03:42 PM

i looking to hoot " Ergohuman Pro Chair / Office Chair" at $699 at lazada....
like 300 cheaper than the classic....

wonder is it worth the price.... HN aeron too ex liao..

Khooyj 11-08-2020 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liewhl (Post 129036838)
this will be remastered, tbh, i dun see anyone selling rematestered at a cheap price... at the price they are asking, i rather get a new one

Around 3 years old only remastered? Classic version all more than 3 year old? Newstar selling their, manufactured in late 2015, a bit not comfortable as it closed to 5 year old

hhnnhh 11-08-2020 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gixxerfied (Post 129031935)
Using it now.. Used set..

Butt is okay since cushion, not hot.. Back is definitely airy.. If you are tall and sit very straight and like to back stick onto the backrest, take note the back support will probably end just below your shoulder blade..

I see.. I normally sit a bit slouching haha will that be a problem? If give u a choice again will u still buy it?

zhengwen89 11-08-2020 05:38 PM

I bought a cheap office chair from Houze on Shopee, think it's not bad. less than 100 bucks also can buy liao.

hell92 11-08-2020 07:08 PM

As told by many reviewers, Haworth Fern is a quality chair comparable to Aeron with 12-year warranty at roughly half the price.

I am discussing with Alicia and awaiting a final quote in the next few days. I am looking to a mass order for the standard Fern and executive Fern model. I believe the pricing will be at or below the promo pricing ($743 before GST). I will also organise shipping on my side which will likely be cheaper than the quoted $50 per chair given the economics of scale.

This mass order is on, so anyone interested in getting a new chair, please delay that decision a couple of days. I will probably need to gather 100 or so orders to get a good discount for everyone, so will appreciate any support you can give.

gadenp 11-08-2020 07:38 PM

Concerning https://www.unwantedimports.com/shop...d-aeron-chair/

When will their stock be coming back? Or when they will come back. Will the price still be 1550SGD?

Seems like they have gone AFK...

sublimedz 11-08-2020 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gadenp (Post 129045205)
Concerning https://www.unwantedimports.com/shop...d-aeron-chair/

When will their stock be coming back? Or when they will come back. Will the price still be 1550SGD?

Seems like they have gone AFK...

I have been checking their site everyday for the past month or so and managed to snag one today when it re-stocked briefly at around 12pm. It went OOS really quickly after I checked out. I vaguely recalled seeing the Size C being in stock last week for 2 whole days before it went OOS.

https://i.imgur.com/zCmt0vg.png

Got a call from the delivery guy 1-2 hours after I made payment and the chair was delivered at around 5pm. Spoke briefly to the delivery dude and he mentioned that he collected it from Pasir Panjang Terminal before delivering it to me.