www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

gadenp 18-08-2020 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hell92 (Post 129176945)
Yup, that's one of the concession I am offering so it will easier on their logistics as they do not have to issue multiple invoices. And the pricing is only slightly below the promo price, so hopefully they are agreeable to lower the quantity required to 25 pieces.

Will take tons of photos and share here to show all those doing the MO here to see see the chair in RL photos:D

lamerena 18-08-2020 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hell92 (Post 129176945)
Yup, that's one of the concession I am offering so it will easier on their logistics as they do not have to issue multiple invoices. And the pricing is only slightly below the promo price, so hopefully they are agreeable to lower the quantity required to 25 pieces.

May i know how many express interest already cause 20 August shopee got discount :vijayadmin:

hell92 18-08-2020 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamerena (Post 129183617)
May i know how many express interest already cause 20 August shopee got discount :vijayadmin:

I got 15 units of order so far.

lameful 18-08-2020 11:58 PM

Where do you find the shopee sale for Haworth Fern on 20 August?

lamerena 19-08-2020 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lameful (Post 129185500)
Where do you find the shopee sale for Haworth Fern on 20 August?

Sorry for misleading, discount is not on Haworth thinking to get herman miller during the sale

Charlie_Zhan 19-08-2020 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xonix (Post 129176542)
Anybody know of full height chairs made of plastic ? :D:s11:

ROG Zilia..

posted a few pages back.

https://i.imgur.com/2uv0iYml.jpg

blizzaro3 19-08-2020 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seikokingkong (Post 129159129)
https://www.reddit.com/r/hermanmille...light_can_see/

AERON is more high tech than I thought.

https://www.reddit.com/r/hermanmille...m_of_12_years/

Still not durable enough...

Proximus 19-08-2020 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blizzaro3 (Post 129187034)

Doubt that any chair will survive that....

amaranth 19-08-2020 11:12 AM

anyone with steelcase leap v1/v2 and dont use it in aircon?

Does it get very warm to sit on in our weather? ive tried it in aircon but concerned about the fabric being very hot/warm and uncomfortable.

Vulpix 19-08-2020 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amaranth (Post 129190691)
anyone with steelcase leap v1/v2 and dont use it in aircon?

Does it get very warm to sit on in our weather? ive tried it in aircon but concerned about the fabric being very hot/warm and uncomfortable.

Dude, if you sit in aircon environment and it feels warm, I don't think it gets better in non-aircon room. It was the main reason I strike off steelcase from my list of chairs. It's just too warm to sit in a room with no aircon. You're not the only one who feels that because that's my experience too with Leap.

amaranth 19-08-2020 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 129190822)
Dude, if you sit in aircon environment and it feels warm, I don't think it gets better in non-aircon room. It was the main reason I strike off steelcase from my list of chairs. It's just too warm to sit in a room with no aircon. You're not the only one who feels that because that's my experience too with Leap.

er maybe my post was confusing. i tried it in aircon (office) before and dont have any issues with it. so was wondering if anyone used it in non aircon room and found it too warm to be feasible, or is it warm but ok, like a secretlab pu leather/fabric chair

Vulpix 19-08-2020 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amaranth (Post 129192262)
er maybe my post was confusing. i tried it in aircon (office) before and dont have any issues with it. so was wondering if anyone used it in non aircon room and found it too warm to be feasible, or is it warm but ok, like a secretlab pu leather/fabric chair

Ah ok. Personally when I sat on it in aircon environment for 10 minutes it starts to feel a bit warm at the back already.

sacredrays 19-08-2020 05:16 PM

erm.. the seat and back for the haworth fern is what kind? mesh? or cushion kind? would it trap heat? :s11::s11:

couldn't really find any clear info about it..

i don't have aircon, so i was wondering if it would still be suitable.

hell92 19-08-2020 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sacredrays (Post 129197891)
erm.. the seat and back for the haworth fern is what kind? mesh? or cushion kind? would it trap heat? :s11::s11:

couldn't really find any clear info about it..

i don't have aircon, so i was wondering if it would still be suitable.

The back is mesh and the seat is cushion. According to user reviews here, itís suitable without air-con.

gadenp 19-08-2020 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hell92 (Post 129198190)
The back is mesh and the seat is cushion. According to user reviews here, it’s suitable without air-con.

Went to Haworth to test the chair. Bad news.... My current chair feels like crap now :D Good news, is a good chair to sit, and as they did not on the aircon in the room, I got to test that the chair did not become hot and was still comfortable.

My sister went with me and she prefers the Zody in which the person that showed us the chairs said that it is common that guys like the Fern and ladies like the Zody.

My observations is
1. that the Fern forces you to sit at a 90 degree angle (aka correct sitting posture)
2. Your back will not rest on the top part of the chair back when you working on the PC. But darn comfortable when you lean back for bad habit gaming and/or watching movies.
3. The front tilt also tilts the chair bottom and not the chair back

Regards

PS: Bad News 2: Freaking Aeron still the best chair I even sat on. This one is 2nd best.

PS2: I cannot decide between a fully loaded Fern or Aeron now. But Aeron would be way more expensive, I gather.